[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi, already have this one for my non-crit version, but want to craft another for crit version and made this

Should i go for crit chance + quality? The other 2 affixes should be +2 to support or HCBE?

Sorry for bad english
well the physical is middle of the pack but everything else is good. Dont wanna chance the Divine unless its absolutely necessary.

IGN: DabrixRN
Dernière édition par Thomasmgp, le 3 juil. 2019 00:36:57
"
NimRoX a écrit :

Hi, already have this one for my non-crit version, but want to craft another for crit version and made this

Should i go for crit chance + quality? The other 2 affixes should be +2 to support or HCBE?

Sorry for bad english

Since ur going crit, if u take Overwhelm there isn't really need for crit on ur weapon since it's already base 8% so more AS or Like Str/Qual i'd say.
"
Jay_J a écrit :

I guess that means other "on full life" effects don't work either? Thinking about

well you don't want daresso anyway if you are using soul tether and the jewel. you are using that combo to get a nice EHP boost but halving it by equipping it lol. just go for a rare with life, multi, phys to attacks and +1 range. should be more overall damage anyway if you are crit

if you aren't using soul tether and the jewel then blood rage and full life mechanics are working fine. the hp bar will be wonky but you get the boost at all times as long as you are leeching
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 3 juil. 2019 02:26:14
Finally killed Uber Elder for the first time using this build guide, ended up using a non-crit impale sword version you can see in my bio.

Did it with my second set of fragments and 2 portals remaining, I am not sure I have fully internalized all the mechanics, shaper slam (when he reaches 50%?) caught me off guard. For the next league I think I will play a character where I will be forced to learn the fight more as the spin to win leech mechanics can be very forgiving.

Thanks AHFACK for the guide, with 838 hours on record your guide pulled me over the line!

My build is shown below, it required far less gear then I thought it would, I only gave it a go out of curiosity and after the first attempt it became clear with a little tweaking it was possible. If I knew the mechanics better I reckon I could have done it much earlier.

Not sure how to link jewels but I also have a Watchers eye with 56% increased attack physical damage while using pride, a Karui Timeless Jewel and a heavy physical damage jewel.
I'm having issues with survivability, getting one-shot a lot.

Should I switch my Ancestral Warchief-Impale to CWDT-Vaal Molten Shell? Or is there anything else I can switch into? If there is something mentioned, I couldn't find it because there are 500 pages. So help will be appreciated. Thanks
At first, Thanks for this awesome build. Im having very much fun cycloning around and killing ererything.

But i still got some questions left.

This is my character, and im trying to play the crit build variant. but as some guysd said, the best combo would be to play the glorious vanity + unique ll belt.

Where exactly do i put the jewel? and could somebody pls watch my skill tree if its correct?

thx for any advices!
Can anyone who is doing the crit build tell me about how much it take to switch over to crit from RT and see a dramatic increase in single target DPS? Is the main cost the acuity and weapon?
"
Doctor_Teh a écrit :
Can anyone who is doing the crit build tell me about how much it take to switch over to crit from RT and see a dramatic increase in single target DPS? Is the main cost the acuity and weapon?

dont need the acuity. thats a new addition to the crit variant. it saves you a bit of pathing but it doesn't add anything extra to the build.

and to switch from RT you don't even need a new weapon... just take overwhelm for 8% crit, level 1 precision plus two accuracy clusters on the tree along with 300 rating on gear and you have 100% chance to hit. (using atziris will make up for the extra points on accuracy by saving 7+ nodes to get there)

if you are playing RT you are playing it wrong in this league. it was nice as a starter as it was proven to work, so we can level and farm up currency but as it has moved on there is no reason to keep it right now
Hello everyone,

im a little bit confused, which Buffs we take?
I Run Pride, F&S, B&S an DreadBanner (no war banner because planting on PS4 ist shit)= 85% Mana Reserved.
On Page 1 i read about Haste in the Crit Commentary. But Haste reserved 50% Mana. So should i switch Pride with Haste?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires