[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey all,

Can someone please help me with what I should upgrade next? I have some exalts but I don't know what to spend them on for the most impact.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/getsic/GetsicSlay

(don't know how to link to each of my gear)

Br,
GetSic
Leap Slam | Endurance Charge On Melee Stun | Faster Attacks | Blood Rage

What procs Blood Rage? Or do you need to cast it yourself? Thx in advance, bit confused on this one.
I got to level 90 with my Frost Blades Gladiator and decided to give this build a go and wow, it's so so much better, I guess it's FOTM for a reason lol. I'm now 73 and loving it, everything is just so much easier and faster.

I am struggling with Int, though.
Dernière édition par MrH, le 2 juil. 2019 20:35:52
This is the best Cyclone build I've tried, props.

I did have a question though - any thoughts on Guard skills and which to use with CWDT now? I'm thinking Steelskin after the Immortal Call changes with Legion.
I have a 6-link weapon and a 5-link belly of the beast.

What should I put in the belly while I wait to afford Kaom's?
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Kohoutekkk a écrit :
@crazypearce Hi, sorry for targeting you specifically. I remember that some time back, you had crit build without acuity, do you maybe happen to have pastebin of that. I got exquisite blade and already put crit on it, so I'm locked in going crit now. but, I am not sure my pathing is optimal.

And another question. I have doryani and soultether. does dmg on full life work ok when I have the vaal pact, o is it better to have close combat and switch pulverise and melee phys for bossing?

Thank you or any1 for help.

https://pastebin.com/VQfznaUJ

pretty sure that was it. main thing you lose is bladedancer for the +1 range.

and no dmg on full life doesn't work, close combat is decent, i like it

I guess that means other "on full life" effects don't work either? Thinking about
"
Badtwo a écrit :

What procs Blood Rage? Or do you need to cast it yourself? Thx in advance, bit confused on this one.

You cast it yourself, that's really not a big deal. It's instant so you can cast it while running. Also it lasts over 10 seconds and gets refreshed when you kill. So if you don't take that much time between packs you'll usually cast it once at the start of a map. But really I just press the button every now and then, don't even notice it.
Hey all. So I have this Axe. I've already spent well over 800 Alts to try and hit T1 Fortify, and I just got this. I have exactly one beast for imprint. Do I hope to annul off the crit, imprint, and then regal\annul again, or do I imprint first, regal, and hope to hit the double annul? I'm thinking the first line of action would be best, but I really don't want to brick the 20 Fortify.

This wouldn't be an issue if the beasts weren't going for 115c each. Any help would be appreciated!

"
MrH a écrit :
I got to level 90 with my Frost Blades Gladiator and decided to give this build a go and wow, it's so so much better, I guess it's FOTM for a reason lol. I'm now 73 and loving it, everything is just so much easier and faster.

I am struggling with Int, though.

50 int on each ring should fix it.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Jay_J a écrit :
"
Badtwo a écrit :

You cast it yourself, that's really not a big deal. It's instant so you can cast it while running. Also it lasts over 10 seconds and gets refreshed when you kill. So if you don't take that much time between packs you'll usually cast it once at the start of a map. But really I just press the button every now and then, don't even notice it.

Ahh got it, Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires