[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Thomasmgp a écrit :
is there much of a DPS loss by not crafting a Vaal Axe? I mean a few chaos vs a few exalts is the difference in an 85 elder Vaal Axe vs any other 85 elder 2H Axe. Going by PoE Wiki a Void Axe, Karui Chopper, or Sundering Axe doesnt seem that much worse than the Vaal Axe and I save 2 exalts.

Are Swords about even compared to Axes? I can get a Exquisite Blade base and thats still an exalt less than a Vaal Axe although the crit implicit is wasted.

I think it is a huge difference. An Elder Vaal axe will give you a 7-link cyclone.. When I finally made the move from a Unique axe to a crafted one my DPS jumped by almost triple. I havent even fully leveled the gems yet and have not even finished crafting my axe.
I crafted this today did i do well i slammed the lightning/fire res :)

Dernière édition par AngusKhanTheGreat, le 1 juil. 2019 23:37:39
"
stiffxiii a écrit :
I'm struggling to stay alive suggestions please. Thanks

the answer is soul tether and glorious vanity (corrupted soul). The downside of the corrupted soul keystone is mitigated by soul tether belt.
With corrupted soul keystone, you just stack life as much as possible and it scale ES as well, this give much higher combined eHP. Naturally Kaom become bis chest in this set up.

So i just spend all my currency and crafted this (will multimod it later when i get money). But i notice that other ppl have starting quality of 30, and now i learn about Perfect fossils, is there any other ways to improve "base quality" to 30 without redo everything, or i stuck with 38 quality (after multimode it)?

i just crafted this today how much does this worth guys?
was thinking if this worth mirroring..
Dernière édition par Xilest, le 2 juil. 2019 00:48:55
"
Xilest a écrit :

i just crafted this today how much does this worth guys?
was thinking if this worth mirroring..

doubt anyone is gonna mirror something in league, and in standard there is the morbid hunger axe with 900 pdps + fortify.

it can be worth anywhere from 50-100ex in league, but i have no idea if people are actually paying that much for a weapon in a cyclone build
Need some craftig advice please.

Crafted this one yesterday and imprinted it (fortify/attack speed) before I regaled it and it got Crit.

It the crit mod somehow good/worthy to keep or should I try to anull it?
"
fischauge a écrit :
Need some craftig advice please.

Crafted this one yesterday and imprinted it (fortify/attack speed) before I regaled it and it got Crit.

It the crit mod somehow good/worthy to keep or should I try to anull it?

The crit multi is only if you HAVEN'T crit recently and you're critting all the time so the mod is completely worthless unfortunately. Annul and pray.

actually got flat Physical with the regal but it was worse than crafting so had to risk the annul. I only spent 125c on Alts for this so trying to figure out if I just wanna craft it or roll the dice and keep going for something better. Only have 18ex left and need to buy the rest of my gear. I might just buy another base after I fill in my other slots and try and craft a better one while I play.
IGN: DabrixRN
Dernière édition par Thomasmgp, le 2 juil. 2019 03:23:54
Currently doing well on my level 90 Cycloner! (SSF gearwise, only currency trading)

I was checking my gear to upgrade something. I have an Elder sword (best Sword I could find) ready to get fortify on, but still didn't get lucky with Alting it. I have 3 Exalts ready to craft it after I hit Fortify.

I have a 6L body armour incubator running, praying for an armor version to drop!

I have a Starakonja ready to use when I go crit sword. Also a Diamond ring with ass mark on hit.

I have a belt of the Deceiver, but I don't know if it's worth it to use and do my best to get resists somewhere elese.

An Elder eternal burgonet is also in my stash, but I don't know if I can craft something useful with it.

Are there any quick wins I can do / craft?
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 2 juil. 2019 03:44:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires