[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

its 4 + fortify and multicraft. thats why
"
DolphinCarpet a écrit :
Meant to quote the other people. Everyone is listing 4 mods to craft when there is 5 to be done. One person said chance for double damage as last craft or any other suggestion?

Thanks!

You can have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes on a rare. Fortify takes up a prefix. Crafting "can have multiple crafted modifiers" takes up a suffix.

So if you're starting with a 1 mod fortify rare you can craft 4 things on it after crafting "can have multiple crafted modifiers." Two more prefixes and two more suffixes.

Prefixes:
1. Socketed gems supported by level 20 fortify + phys damage (the base you're starting with)
2. Adds (18–24) to (36–42) Physical Damage
3. +2 to socketed support gems if using Resolute Technique OR possibly Hits Can't Be Evaded if going crit. You don't necessarily need hits can't be evaded if going crit IF you have a lot of accuracy from other sources. Many people say hitting the 100% chance to hit cap is easy for sword users but harder for axe users. I don't know.

Suffixes:
1. Can have multiple crafted modifiers
2. One of the attack speed crafts depending on which way you want to go:
(13–16)% increased Attack Speed, +(13–18)% to Quality
(16–20)% increased Attack Speed
3. If you chose the hybrid attack speed and quality mod for #2, then you can choose from a few different things:
(8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage is probably best
+(39–45)% Critical Strike Multiplier while a Rare or Unique Enemy is Nearby if going crit (seems weaker than double damage but if you're crit and have little multi for some reason...maybe?)

If you chose the 16-20% attack speed craft for #2 then you can choose from any of the quality crafts that suit your needs:
+(21–25) to Strength +(15–18)% to Quality
+(21–25) to Intelligence +(15–18)% to Quality (if you need INT)
(21–25)% increased Critical Strike Chance, +(13–18)% to Quality (if crit)

Which way you go is entirely up to you. I would think the "ideal" would be the hybrid attack speed/quality plus chance to deal double damage but it's hard to say in a world where PoB is largely inaccurate now.
I'm struggling to stay alive suggestions please. Thanks
Recently crafted this Amu while using Jagged Fossils. I'm not sure about how to finish as it has an Open PRefix and an open suffix:

Rarity: Rare
Hate Locket
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
+16 to all Attributes
--------
Adds 15 to 25 Physical Damage to Attacks (prefix)
+440 to Accuracy Rating (suffix)
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (suffix)
0.64% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana (prefix)
16% increased Melee Damage (crafted, suffix)
+1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range (crafted, suffix)

Would you just slam a Suffix (maybe with Leo) and then Try to get a better implicit by converting it to a talisman?

Or maybe "Suffix cannot change and try to anul Mana Leach, followed by multimod life and weapon range?
"
stiffxiii a écrit :

Your gear and tree look ok to me. If you could find a way to squeeze in Vaal Pact you'd double your leech and it would help a lot but it's a tradeoff since oof it would take 5 points to get it. Might be worth it though.

I would get a lvl21 cyclone to do more damage to kill faster first and see if that helps.
"
stiffxiii a écrit :

You need to replace your gem, you do not have fortify atm...
For everybody having some problems with survivability, reached 93 on HC, running t15 right now. One thing, self cast molten shell and vaal molten shell. it's really easy to get 4k shields on the normal one and 10k + on the vaal. Rare six linked armor with high life, one minus mana on skills ring and a unique axe it's all you need to get to tier 10, you can still push up to red maps but if you are on HC i sugest to at least get a Kaom's and move your links to your weapon.

Really good for a HC character, the DPS it's enough and the amount of survivability from not stop moving and the molten shell it's nice. The sword crit version it's also good, probably even better, but this is not a cheap build to get to endgame on HC and the sword version price it's even bigger, as starforge prices are insane and exquisite blades too (even bases for crafting)
But if anyone had any experience on crit/sword i would love to hear.
is there much of a DPS loss by not crafting a Vaal Axe? I mean a few chaos vs a few exalts is the difference in an 85 elder Vaal Axe vs any other 85 elder 2H Axe. Going by PoE Wiki a Void Axe, Karui Chopper, or Sundering Axe doesnt seem that much worse than the Vaal Axe and I save 2 exalts.

Are Swords about even compared to Axes? I can get a Exquisite Blade base and thats still an exalt less than a Vaal Axe although the crit implicit is wasted.
IGN: DabrixRN
Dernière édition par Thomasmgp, le 1 juil. 2019 21:30:19
I'm currently crafting a weapon and could use some advice. I planned crafting a Vaal Axe before but after some PoB I noticed crit could be easily better even without changing any gear other than the weapon. So, now I wonder which would be the best weapon to craft. Vaal Axe or an Exquisite Blade? I don't think I wanna stack Accuracy so it's probably gonna have HCBE.

Also, I wanna try the Soul Tether combo and crazypearce's sword build seems to have a really nice pathing for that.

Considering that, would this be the ideal (realistic) craft?:
Exquisite Blade
Foritfy
Multimod
Flat Phys
IAS
Crit/Quality
HCBE

Or can the Vaal Axe be better than the sword with better gearing, due to it's higher DPS?

I have both options available, even though the sword needs a bit more love still.

Ofc thank you Ahfack for the build and thank you crazypearce for the insight on crit versions in this thread!

BOOM! Finally done...prob should have just finished this much earlier. Great guide by Aflack as well.

If DPS is good is there a point to doing the recommended "mapping" 6 link? I was going to just go single target setup, but why put impale if you already have on your totem?
I was already destroying T16 with Sinvictas on a 4 link, so I'm sure my damage is fine for mapping would just seem overkill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires