[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I see everyone raving over how good Impale is but we only take it in the late 90s which realistically most people wont reach to cap it out on the tree, so the only source of Impale is the dread banner (and the gem if you are running it)

So is it worth it to drop some other nodes on the tree to get max impale (damage or hp or whatever nodes) and use the impale support over pulverize etc

Also any tips for current gear would be appreciated:

Excuse sir a question: is "impale lasts 2 additional hits" really better than 12% double damage or intimidate on watcher's eye with pride?
How much %more damage it gives and how it is calculated?

Great guide anyway, thx for help
Thanks Ahfack for this build, it's my second season and i killed shaper and uber elder for the first time. After that i sold my gear et spent all my currencies to switch to the sword crit version suggested by crazypearce and it works really well.

I don't have HCBE so i crafted a sword with level of support gems and i think accuracy on a ring, some passives and precision/enlighten will be enough to have 100% hit.

Here is my current gear for those who are interested, i've just got the watcher's eye jewel for impale and i think the next upgrade will be ring and amulet.

Spoiler

"
Marrangha a écrit :
Excuse sir a question: is "impale lasts 2 additional hits" really better than 12% double damage or intimidate on watcher's eye with pride?
How much %more damage it gives and how it is calculated?

Great guide anyway, thx for help

If my understanding is correct Impale gives us up to 50% more damage in the case of 100% Impale chance and an "infinite fight" (just because you have to hi 5 resp 7 times again after each hit). Per default it does 10% of the initial hit each of the following five hits.

With 2 additional hits we get 70% more damage. Therefore it is an increase from 150% Damage to 170% which is a factor of 170/150 = 1.1333. That means that it is an increase of roughly 13% and in this case than 12% DD, which should be an increase of 12%.

Overall the formula should look like this:

(1 + 'chance to impale' * 0.7 * '1 + inc. impale effect')/(1 + 0.9 * 0.5 * '1 + inc. impale effect')

In example with 20% inc. Impale effect and 95% impale chance you get an increase of:

(1 + 0.95 * 0.7 * 1.2) / (1 + 0.95 * 0.5 * 1.2) = 1,145222929936306

So it would give 14.5% more Damage if I'm correct.
5k alterations so far trying to hit lvl 20 fortify on the axe. Hit it twice and missed the annul. Almost 7EX worth of alts. Totally worth it. Screw RNG. Yes, I am salty. :(
"
Flagpole88 a écrit :
5k alterations so far trying to hit lvl 20 fortify on the axe. Hit it twice and missed the annul. Almost 7EX worth of alts. Totally worth it. Screw RNG. Yes, I am salty. :(

If you regal a suffix, you can craft "keep prefix" and scour, 2ex craft beats 7ex in alterations :)
So made this lil thing, is blood magic still fine with dmg on full life?
"
vfberni a écrit :

So i just spend all my currency and crafted this (will multimod it later when i get money). But i notice that other ppl have starting quality of 30, and now i learn about Perfect fossils, is there any other ways to improve "base quality" to 30 without redo everything, or i stuck with 38 quality (after multimode it)?

Don't redo everything! You can get Hillock to transportation for a 28% weapon quality crafting bench. If he's the leader you'll get two benches. With 18% crafted that's 46% quality, so you only miss out on 2% compared to a perfectly fossil-crafted one. You can't get 30% any other way afterwards though.

BTW: Ofc, you can buy the Hillock craft from other people in trade chat but it can be tough to get a fair collateral from the people. I sold one bench craft earlier in the league for 50c.
Dernière édition par Jay_J, le 2 juil. 2019 09:21:08
"
Jay_J a écrit :
"
vfberni a écrit :

So i just spend all my currency and crafted this (will multimod it later when i get money). But i notice that other ppl have starting quality of 30, and now i learn about Perfect fossils, is there any other ways to improve "base quality" to 30 without redo everything, or i stuck with 38 quality (after multimode it)?

Don't redo everything! You can get Hillok to transportation for a 28% weapon quality crafting bench. If he's the leader you'll get two benches. With 18% crafted that's 46% quality, so you only miss out on 2% compared to a perfectly fossil crafted one. You can't get 30% any other way afterwards though.

You can still use the Menagerie (i.e. Einhar) to corrupt it predictable to 30% base quality but afterwards you cannot change the crafts and only gem links and color by using additional vaal orbs.
"
Gnomiro a écrit :

You can still use the Menagerie (i.e. Einhar) to corrupt it predictable to 30% base quality but afterwards you cannot change the crafts and only gem links and color by using additional vaal orbs.

Haha, I was just thinking about if I forgot something there. Thanks for the hint.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires