[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Finally crafted this badboy.

I was really hoping to get the T1-T2 attack speed or even the hybrid etc. Would you suggest rerolling to try and get a better second mod or just craft?

If just craft..assuming I have the currency what will be the ideal crafts please?

I've read all the guides just don't want to mess it up! Doing no crit version.

Thank you!
Dernière édition par DolphinCarpet, le 1 juil. 2019 13:54:41
I'm dying to see this Legion crit build version.

Ahfack you're wonderful, I love this build.
"
DolphinCarpet a écrit :

Finally crafted this badboy.

I was really hoping to get the T1-T2 attack speed or even the hybrid etc. Would you suggest rerolling to try and get a better second mod or just craft?

If just craft..assuming I have the currency what will be the ideal crafts please?

I've read all the guides just don't want to mess it up! Doing no crit version.

Thank you!
2 to support gems
Flat phys
Attack speed
Int/agi/str + quality

I assume..
Dernière édition par Wynderbaum, le 1 juil. 2019 14:21:17

What the bets Craft?

+2 Support
Attack Speed 20%
Int/Quai
Flat Phys

Thy for help
"

yes but I'm not talking about Uber atziri here.. just random t10- t16 maps. projectiles seem to be like cancer.

I currently have 7k EHP using the glorious vanity - doryani setup and the only thing besides lag that can kill me is getting insta-popped by truly insane mods like double damage mods + -max resist.

Why? Because hardly anything really actually hits you. You're zooming through at a million miles per hour and enemies don't even have a chance to attack you. By the time a mob shoots a projectile you're already on the other side and they're dead. The legion archers and shield bangers and leapers? They're dead before they can even hit you once.

I don't use a health potion and use acuity for vaal pact and even if I mistakenly open a no-leech map I can zoom through a third or more of T16s at a time before having to run away and port or die. That's how little you get hit.

For people needing a budget option just follow what other people are saying: Buy any high physical dps weapon (sockets don't matter) for literally 1c and any junk body piece with 6 correct links. Tabula is fine to start, then buy a junk corrupted 6 link for 20-40c to get some armor/health/resists. 25c will buy a full set of starter gear. Progression should be pretty fast. Physical resist and +life maps might give you trouble but once your damage gets up high enough it won't matter. Once you hit level 70 buy a 20/20 corrupted cyclone gem to replace your level ~16 or whatever your starter gem is at. They're cheap as free right now.
I have been enjoying the build for a while now, but was wondering if we could swap the Retch for a doryani's invitation which deals less damage but has tri-res. Im running that now since I got a nice corrupt (8%incr AS during flask eff) but was wondering if I missed out on a lot of dmg
the belt is only 4C and a great budget option even if the Retch is better

do note that u need the phys dmg doryani's invitiation not the other ones.

Question: Currently using the first one with 100 life on it, but I crafted this second one. Which one will be better?

Non-crit axe version. I know the second one is a pricier pair of gloves, but mainly wanted to see what people think overall.
IMO: phys
support +2

attackspeed/qual
double damage
multicraft
For damage? the second one. Either +1 attack range or 43% damage while leeching are awesome prefixes
Meant to quote the other people. Everyone is listing 4 mods to craft when there is 5 to be done. One person said chance for double damage as last craft or any other suggestion?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par DolphinCarpet, le 1 juil. 2019 15:58:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires