[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Flagpole88 a écrit :
5k alterations so far trying to hit lvl 20 fortify on the axe. Hit it twice and missed the annul. Almost 7EX worth of alts. Totally worth it. Screw RNG. Yes, I am salty. :(

If you regal a suffix, you can craft "keep prefix" and scour, 2ex craft beats 7ex in alterations :)

Doesn't that revert the item to blue instead of yellow? Just asking because I wanted to do that...
Spoiler
"
Edeka a écrit :
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Flagpole88 a écrit :
5k alterations so far trying to hit lvl 20 fortify on the axe. Hit it twice and missed the annul. Almost 7EX worth of alts. Totally worth it. Screw RNG. Yes, I am salty. :(

If you regal a suffix, you can craft "keep prefix" and scour, 2ex craft beats 7ex in alterations :)

Doesn't that revert the item to blue instead of yellow? Just asking because I wanted to do that...

No, all it does is remove all suffix mods, and nothing else (also removes the "prefixes cannot be changed" mod you crafted).
Dernière édition par ibiyabadoo, le 2 juil. 2019 10:16:56
Hi guys, i keep dying all the time when it comes to minotaur and phoniex boss. Also feels a bit squishy and i got kaom's heart. what am I doing wrong?

DMG in general feels pretty good (dont have my crafted axe yet but i clear t16 mobs easily except porcupines)
I’ve got the following gear:

Currently working my way through yellow tier maps. No problems with damage but I’m getting one shot a lot more now. I need to cap my resists but what big item should be my focus to upgrade next?

Disfavor? Kaoms? Steel rings?
IGN Snarky/LightBrigade/Firebreather
Dernière édition par Drunknmunkys, le 2 juil. 2019 10:51:59
Sweet, thanks a lot :)!
"
Gnomiro a écrit :
If my understanding is correct Impale gives us up to 50% more damage in the case of 100% Impale chance and an "infinite fight" (just because you have to hi 5 resp 7 times again after each hit). Per default it does 10% of the initial hit each of the following five hits.

With 2 additional hits we get 70% more damage. Therefore it is an increase from 150% Damage to 170% which is a factor of 170/150 = 1.1333. That means that it is an increase of roughly 13% and in this case than 12% DD, which should be an increase of 12%.

Overall the formula should look like this:

(1 + 'chance to impale' * 0.7 * '1 + inc. impale effect')/(1 + 0.9 * 0.5 * '1 + inc. impale effect')

In example with 20% inc. Impale effect and 95% impale chance you get an increase of:

(1 + 0.95 * 0.7 * 1.2) / (1 + 0.95 * 0.5 * 1.2) = 1,145222929936306

So it would give 14.5% more Damage if I'm correct.

Thank you! I reached same conclusion. With 100% impale chance and 100% increase effect, it's 40% more damage, a HUGE boost!
What gems should i quality first?
"
Edeka a écrit :
"
falagar112 a écrit :
"
Flagpole88 a écrit :

it does if you only have 1 prefix, if you have 2 prefix and a bad suffix, it is save to do.

In other words, do this when you regal a good prefix but your suffix is garbage.
"
Drunknmunkys a écrit :
I’ve got the following gear:

Currently working my way through yellow tier maps. No problems with damage but I’m getting one shot a lot more now. I need to cap my resists but what big item should be my focus to upgrade next?

Disfavor? Kaoms? Steel rings?

Disfavor 6L/Kaom. It will give you your endgame weapon plus the life from the kaom. After you can focus on the rest of the gear!

"
TWildman a écrit :
Hi guys, i keep dying all the time when it comes to minotaur and phoniex boss. Also feels a bit squishy and i got kaom's heart. what am I doing wrong?

DMG in general feels pretty good (dont have my crafted axe yet but i clear t16 mobs easily except porcupines)

Mino and Phoenix you need to dodge some of their attacks to avoid getting one shot. After you miss some life on your gear but most important is to know the mechanics of the bosses. With the leech we have it's pretty easy to be back at full life in a second.

You also could give up your curse and put steelskin or molten shell to absorb some of the damage first.
"
kluch a écrit :
I see everyone raving over how good Impale is but we only take it in the late 90s which realistically most people wont reach to cap it out on the tree, so the only source of Impale is the dread banner (and the gem if you are running it)

So is it worth it to drop some other nodes on the tree to get max impale (damage or hp or whatever nodes) and use the impale support over pulverize etc

I asked the same question over a week ago without any discussion on it. There are over 100 axe crafting posts, but no one wants to have good conversation on understanding the build.

What I said was that in the guide it looks like impale nodes on the tree aren't taken until lvl91-97 and many people don't come close to 97. I had asked if anyone found the breakpoint where it was worth taking at least 1 wheel of impale nodes instead of another path.

I'm thinking of trading the Cleaver or Martial Experience paths for the 4 node impale (yes I'm choosing different than the guide's 3) based on the calculations. I believe this will give significant damage increases to bosses and legion big boys, while only slightly diminishing the damage to the white trash mobs that already get destroyed anyways.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires