3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6XkG9XX4I

a very good watch to get a general idea of changes. keep in mind his doing this with the templar variant

too many information i don't know, how does one gain a "mastery' do you have to pick up every single point in that wheel? or do you only need to take the last point. because if its the later, my spot where i use the sirius jewel will be back in play again big time.

when you gain a mastery, do you only pick 1 effect out of that entire list? or do i gain all the skills.

the new unique onyx amulet apparently says enchant but it aparently can mean anoint? +3 anoint is extremely powerful but does that mean the amulet can have up to 4 anoint> or 3 anoint? there are some talks where if you anoint it 3-4 times then corrupt the amulet. if it turns rare, you gain additional stats but the anoint don't go away after corruption.

rare jewels got massively buffed.

there is simply too much information atm...and not all of it is consistent

life mastery has a 100% reduct of vitality, so you no longer need to use a lv1 vitality, can use a max lv one instead

like you guys said koam's way losing the massive regen makes it now just a placeholder ring, however early league it is still viable because they added a 20% inc aoe on koam's way
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 oct. 2021 04:20:36
"
zheng738 a écrit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6XkG9XX4I

a very good watch to get a general idea of changes. keep in mind his doing this with the templar variant

too many information i don't know, how does one gain a "mastery' do you have to pick up every single point in that wheel? or do you only need to take the last point. because if its the later, my spot where i use the sirius jewel will be back in play again big time.

when you gain a mastery, do you only pick 1 effect out of that entire list? or do i gain all the skills.

the new unique onyx amulet apparently says enchant but it aparently can mean anoint? +3 anoint is extremely powerful but does that mean the amulet can have up to 4 anoint> or 3 anoint? there are some talks where if you anoint it 3-4 times then corrupt the amulet. if it turns rare, you gain additional stats but the anoint don't go away after corruption.

rare jewels got massively buffed.

there is simply too much information atm...and not all of it is consistent

life mastery has a 100% reduct of vitality, so you no longer need to use a lv1 vitality, can use a max lv one instead

like you guys said koam's way losing the massive regen makes it now just a placeholder ring, however early league it is still viable because they added a 20% inc aoe on koam's way

To get a mastery you have to allocate one notable in the wheel and you can only get 1 mastery point per wheel, which will let you choose one effect out of the shown list. There are themes of lists and you can get multiple points for one theme by allocating a notable in another wheel with the same theme.

Regarding Kaoms, i think it is still decent due to the +1 Endurance Charge. It might as well be a "cheap" target to go for some sick implicits with the league mechaninc.

I played RF in Heist and the damage was pretty low compared to previous leagues with all the nerfes. So far i did not see anything exiting which would allow to make up for the dmg loss of EE and EO so that the risk is pretty high that we will end up with even less dmg, which for me would be not a playable option anymore than.

So i have not finally decided if i will give it a shot again this league (played RF for last 7 or 8 leagues now) or if i will choose another league starter (maybe Marauder based to be able to swap later).

Best regards
Bernhart
i am fresh again since i skipped the last 2 leagues so i no longer have burnout syndrome

alot of mechanics i have no idea how they work, so i am gonna have to relearn alot of the stuff
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 oct. 2021 05:05:23
I'm ready to follow in your guys foot steps :P
How are you leveling, assuming you do a Marauder? I always play with a friend but that ends with me getting dragged through the acts.
I always try as early as possible to change to RF, which can be tricky if you are not used to it.

Last league i started as Chieftain, which was pretty good early regarding sustain, but in mid to late game i prefer Jugger.

Something like holy flame totem is always good to level with. I think i did flame wall + fire ball last time, which was not that bad either and can remember that i did purifying flame (or however this is spelled) once, which was pretty good to level with as well. So to sum it up any caster fire spell would be good early (whatever you can get your hands on at league start).

Best regards
Bernhart
POB updated. It looks like the skill gem information is missing so its hard to judge damage, but the new tree and gear is there....

My net life regen is in the trash can.
i am gonna write a long ass post with what ive pulled out of my brain with only what is concrete info atm.

thread of hope CANNOT enable mastery wheel, you can still take the points i think, but you won't be able to activate the main skill from the a mastery

your gonna be grabing life mastery always now for that 100% reduced reservation of vitality. its on the way the notable "quick recovery". however, there are MULTIPLE life masterys in different parts of the skill tree, i am gonna think more on this for now

it may be more efficient to only enable 1 cluster node tree instead of 2. all those mastery wheels will need alot of points to get enable

find a way to get to the notable "prismatic skin" this wheel is massive and should not be overlooked

souls of steel might still be the best anoint, and the actual skill is still out in the middle of nowhere and completely inefficient to get to

crystal skin remains the dirt cheap anoint option when you can't afford golden oils

if you are gonna run the new amulet that either allows 3-4 anoint, soul of steel, crystal skin + anointed flesh + 1 other option seems to be the best. there may be other options out there, also i am not sure common the amulet drop rate is, but golden oils aren't cheap, so factor this into your budget when your starting rf.

fire masterys seem somewhat underwhelming, especially since the majority of the fire wheels are not point efficient to get to in the first place.

i know i said rf dmg going from 1500 to 2500 is huge, but losing elemental overload is also a MASSIVE dmg nerf, atm i can't tell if rf dmg is nerfed or not, still on the fence about this atm.

this might be the most efficient we are able to sustain rf since some regens were gutted, look up the new keystone "lethe shade" this node essentially cuts our degen damage from rf by half, at the cost of 100% more ailment duration on you, you can find a workaround from this by using the newly buffed purity of elements aura that makes you immune to ailments. also ALL the small mods on items/jewels/corruptions that grant increased chance % for ailment immunities have been buffed. so it is possible to move out of the purity of element aura towards the engame when your able to pick up all those mods on your items, should you choose to.

elemental equalibrium got put into a weird ass place on the tree, try to get a scepter that grants you that skill to save some skill points.

some maximum endurance charge nodes on the tree have been shuffled around, and it looks to be less point efficient than before

how the hell do you get to the "lethe shade" node as a maurader???

might be time to try shadow rf...

draw some inspiration from captainlance which is one of the best rf guide/streamers out there i respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF94IDy5Hng his variant of a trickster rf.

however, looking at the build, there is no fking way in hell id be able to start this as a league starter as a trickster

edit: lethe shade dosn't work the way i thought it works...nvm, scratch all i said about that node

lance believes this league is overall a nerf in terms of dmg for rf, and his knowledge on the topic is extensive and he knows his stuff, however, as someone who's pushed 1 particular branch of rf to the maximum, i completely agree rf at the lower-mid levels is a slightly nerf i believe, but...i think at the highest levels, it might actually be a slight buff simply because of 1 thing they changed this league, and that is rf base dmg. the scaling before vs a lv21 rf vs a lv 30 rf was a huge gap, and because they increased the scaling, it might even be higher than i thought.

if eq and eo are both gutted, why not run something like wave of conviction + hearld of ash + combustion

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 oct. 2021 19:42:56
I can agree with you Zheng, that we have to see how damage scaling will impact RF this league. There are new ways to scale the level of RF (awakened gem changes, new implicits on items, ...) which might enable to easily get to level 30 (21 gem + 2 by awakened gems + 2 by amulet + 2 by weapon + empower + some potential implicit).

But it is very uncertain that it will working and i was already little bit disappointed with all the nerfes last league.

So i have not finally decided, but i might not start RF at the beginning.

Maybe i will do some cyclone league starter as Marauder, which i can respecc to RF later on (as i hate to level a 2nd char in a league...lol).

Dayum...really difficult decision right now.

Best regards Bernhart
Im a RF standard player and i been thinking a bit with all the changes that are coming and like to use your feedback

even after all these years i dont understand fully how the game mechanics work with our build but i give it a shot...

with all the changes would a medium cluser jewel with Master of fire work out ? ( Fire Exposure are applied to the nearby monsters. It gives -10% Fire Resistance to them. )
there are now 2 masteries that could improve this.

Elemental Mastery
Exposure you inflict applies at least -18% to the affected Resistance

Fire Mastery
Fire Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Fire Resistance

this would add to a -23% debuff ?
it does cost a few more skill points but seems to be a free debuff. and if this can stack with EQ form the sceptre.

your thoughts?

Dernière édition par muaza, le 19 oct. 2021 07:40:25
"
muaza a écrit :
Im a RF standard player and i been thinking a bit with all the changes that are coming and like to use your feedback ( i dont mind if you place your thoughts in the public thread)

even after all these years i dont understand fully how the game mechanics work with our build but i give it a shot...

with all the changes would a medium cluser jewel with Master of fire work out ? ( Fire Exposure are applied to the nearby monsters. It gives -10% Fire Resistance to them. )
there are now 2 masteries that could improve this.

Elemental Mastery
Exposure you inflict applies at least -18% to the affected Resistance

Fire Mastery
Fire Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Fire Resistance

this would add to a -23% debuff ?
it does cost a few more skill points but seems to be a free debuff. and if this can stack with EQ form the sceptre.

your thoughts?

It will not stack with EE in the future anymore, as you can only have 1 source of "exposure" applied to a mob at a time.

So before the change of EE it stacked with an exposure, but in the future it wont anymore.

Best regards
Bernhart

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires