3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Keep me updated, I've been thinking about it.
Ok guys, i am now as well back to Jugger RF.

I tried chieftain / incinerate RF league start, which was pretty solid for early transition into RF, but i couldn't make it work really well so i respecced to Jugger again.

The build is still pretty solid and gear is dirt cheap. I got a +1 max Res Kaoms for 1ex...lol.

I just hit red maps with like 110 completion on my atlas and 16 watch stones, so its still to early to tell if this build can still easily handle T16, but i will keep you posted.

Best regards
Bernhart
i know it says outdated and abandoned, but i am back after skipping 2 leagues and they hella buffed rf gem dmg by almost double@@@@@@@@@@@@

see you guys in a week

and the fact that they added higher waves of breech/simulacram. not many builds are gonna be able to solo it, but rf and always have lol

to be very specfic, i think dmg increased from 1500 to 2500. you also take more dmg from the dmg overtime effect so you have to compensate by stacking more regen. which is never a problem.

awakened elemental overload at lv5 now has +1 to elemental skill gem effect

awakened burning dmg wasn't usually used normally, but now at lv5 has a +1 to fire gem effect also. you can prob use this before aquiring a quad helmet

someone please clearify for me though, even though the rf dmg was buffed from 1500 to 25000, what was it before? i honestly don't remeber, however i do remember it was nerfed a last league or the league before
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 16 oct. 2021 01:26:44
"
zheng738 a écrit :
i know it says outdated and abandoned, but i am back after skipping 2 leagues and they hella buffed rf gem dmg by almost double@@@@@@@@@@@@

Someone on reddit apparently did the math and they got 66% more base damage with 7k life. But can't use EO and EE anymore. Which means more damage vs trash and less damage vs bosses. That said, there are massive changes to the passive tree. Also, +1 on awakened gem, as you mentioned. Can also use combustion gem for 20 fire res reduction now since dealing fire damage isn't an issue.

Regen wise, they massively nerfed regen per end charge. It's 0.2 on kaom rings now, and they removed it from some other sources. But, there is going to be life regen rate mod on passive tree and gloves and boots i think. Also, higher flat regen on gear. Chieftain's recovery got lowered from 50% to 20% though, and belt recovery cut by half.

Running more auras should be much easier now due to the changes to reservation reduction.

I think overall it's gonna be a decent buff. And not having to trigger EO and EE is a massive QoL thing. Really tempted to play RF this league.
"
rhah a écrit :
Really tempted to play RF this league.

Do let us know if you do end up playing it! I followed your guide in Abyss and Incursion league, and it was some of the most chill times i had playing the game.

I was initially hyped about the RF gem buff and debating to play it this league, but losing BOTH EE and EO is suboptimal to say the least. Hopefully the new passive tree (and a few new/changed gear mods) will bring some juice, otherwise this "Buff" might just turn out to be a bandaid fix because of the lost keystones.
Why do we lose EE?
I get it's just a strong exposure now, and useless if we get that elsewere...
but getting it in the first place was always a bit of a hassle.
10% from cluster / 15% from wave of conviction is possible, but both require trade offs.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

idk anything about the the eq eo changes, i am gonna have to look that up. what i didn't realize i found out later conc effect gem and burning damage effective gem damage both got gutted, hard. idk how strong anoints are gonna be next league because all the passive tree's got reworked. but there is that new ammulet that allows like 3 or 4 anoints, i forgot what the name is called.

the new mage hunter belt can also massively boost regen, because you can craft life regen 2% on your flasks and the mods on the flasks can enhance that 2% regen even further, however, idk if you can get that life regen effect on only 1 flask or multiple flasks, as for degen vs regen issues, you simply stack even more max fire res to offset it. i have to look up eo/eq changes

i heard explode chest/explode gear in general was completely nerfed, id assume everyone would use explode mechanic in the scourge realm otherwise. the new un-netol amulet allows you to force a empower gem as a 7th link onto your body armor, but i don't think running the rf inside the body armor is efficient at all, unless your es rf, and maybe even then its not all that efficient. however, because of the conc/burning dmg % nerf, it may be more viable to run arcane surge + awakened swift affliction now, since that gem wasn't nerfed that much compared to the others

nvm, strangegrasp amulet isn't 3 additional anoint, its 3 additional enchants. also does anyone have changes to the passive tree information? i looked but i coudn't find it.

also, where did you get info for the koam's way rings and everything else, i coudn't find anything
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 oct. 2021 16:30:04
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

idk anything about the the eq eo changes, i am gonna have to look that up. what i didn't realize i found out later conc effect gem and burning damage effective gem damage both got gutted, hard. idk how strong anoints are gonna be next league because all the passive tree's got reworked. but there is that new ammulet that allows like 3 or 4 anoints, i forgot what the name is called.

the new mage hunter belt can also massively boost regen, because you can craft life regen 2% on your flasks and the mods on the flasks can enhance that 2% regen even further, however, idk if you can get that life regen effect on only 1 flask or multiple flasks, as for degen vs regen issues, you simply stack even more max fire res to offset it. i have to look up eo/eq changes

i heard explode chest/explode gear in general was completely nerfed, id assume everyone would use explode mechanic in the scourge realm otherwise. the new un-netol amulet allows you to force a empower gem as a 7th link onto your body armor, but i don't think running the rf inside the body armor is efficient at all, unless your es rf, and maybe even then its not all that efficient. however, because of the conc/burning dmg % nerf, it may be more viable to run arcane surge + awakened swift affliction now, since that gem wasn't nerfed that much compared to the others

nvm, strangegrasp amulet isn't 3 additional anoint, its 3 additional enchants. also does anyone have changes to the passive tree information? i looked but i coudn't find it.

also, where did you get info for the koam's way rings and everything else, i coudn't find anything

Did you see these?

- The Kaom’s Way Unique Ring now has “Regenerate 0.2% of Life per second per Endurance Charge” (previously 0.4%). It also now has “2% increased Area of Effect per Endurance Charge”.

- The Replica Atziri’s Foible Unique Amulet now grants 20-25% increased Life Regeneration Rate (previously Life Recovery Rate).

- The Flow Untethered Unique Belt now grants 10-15% increased Life and Energy Shield Recovery Rate (previously 15-20%).

- Influence modifiers on Belts which granted increased Life, Mana, or Energy Shield Recovery Rate now have values of 10-12% (previously 16-20%).

- The Surging Vitality Cluster Jewel Notable Passive no longer grants “Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second”.

- Consecrated Ground now causes you to regenerate 5% Life per second (previously 6%).

- The Kaom’s Way Unique Ring now has “Regenerate 0.2% of Life per second per Endurance Charge” (previously 0.4%). It also now has “2% increased Area of Effect per Endurance Charge”.

- The Replica Atziri’s Foible Unique Amulet now grants 20-25% increased Life Regeneration Rate (previously Life Recovery Rate).

- The Flow Untethered Unique Belt now grants 10-15% increased Life and Energy Shield Recovery Rate (previously 15-20%).

- Influence modifiers on Belts which granted increased Life, Mana, or Energy Shield Recovery Rate now have values of 10-12% (previously 16-20%).

- The Surging Vitality Cluster Jewel Notable Passive no longer grants “Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second”.

- Consecrated Ground now causes you to regenerate 5% Life per second (previously 6%).
[/quote]

where did you get this info? can someone please send a link? because i coudn't find any of this
the koam's way rings being at .2% = complete garbage making the ring at best a placeholder ring before using a better ring, and there are betters ring.

the belt nerf is actually pretty big...

surging vitality can be replaced with other cluster effects so its not a big issue, previously that was a decent option on a cluster but it wasn't the best option to begin with. i have ideas already to conteract those changes

nvm, ive found the source, ive also seen the busted shield and some of the other new uniques, going deep into the thinktank trying to brainstorm ideas atm...

did u guys know 1h weapons thats is not exlusive to wands,elder bases can have socketed gem is supported by efficacy and increased area of effect?...

going deeeeeeepp into the thinktank...
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 oct. 2021 02:29:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires