3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Thank you very much for the reply.. with the flask it's now really easy to farm every map.

What i still don't understand is the Scorching Ray Setup, i mean this will need ~150 Int? And where to Socket it? In an Extra Weapon with other Sockets? Same goes for the Totem lineup. Pretty happy overall with this build, it just makes fun.

Thank u!
Dernière édition par Musixx, le 3 sept. 2017 20:49:44
"
Musixx a écrit :
What i still don't understand is the Scorching Ray Setup, i mean this will need ~150 Int? And where to Socket it? In an Extra Weapon with other Sockets? Same goes for the Totem lineup.

You don't really need to level it. You use it for the -% to fire resistance debuff that it applies. Socket it in-place of CwDT setup.
My guardian (who i was making into LL RF build just died) so now i am thinking on making a zerker RF since LL guardian soooo expensive
My question is how is Zerker RF vs bosses? like T15+ bosses does it kills fast?
Also anyone knows how it compares to LL RF guardian?

I play HC only btw

Ty
How important are purity of fire lvl 21 and empower lvl 3? They cost ~130c combined in hardcore harbringer right now and i already spent all curency for essence craft helmet and kaoms heart so it might get difficult for me to get them both in the near furture
"
Soul of Abberath - Minor God:

5% reduced Fire Damage taken while moving
Unaffected by Burning Ground

I just want to point out, that "while moving" litterally means walking, not speeding around with Shield Charge. I suggest if you Shield Charge most of the time and can sustain the life regeneration without this node, you can switch to something different.
rhah Br why Poxh use this the green Dream Viridian Jewel.
Honestly just level with sunder guys.. you will have to buy some regret orbs to spec out of RT and some melee nodes that i picked up but its way smoother, and you probably even safe money since you need so many uniuqes to use rf from lvl 20 on.

I just bought some cheap unique axes a tabula and goldrim (which you can all sell easily once you are done leveling without losing curency at all) took rt the scion wheel etc. It was very smooth and fast (took me from 1-70 in like 9 hours which is not the fastest but rf is really shit in early levels and you just die to stuff like kitava/doedre etc)
"
Camaron a écrit :
My question is how is Zerker RF vs bosses? like T15+ bosses does it kills fast?
Also anyone knows how it compares to LL RF guardian?

Check out my Videos section. I have all Guardian kills there and i just added:

All T15 Boss Kills

I wouldn't really recommend doing most t15-16 bosses in HC unless you are with support though.

I haven't played LL Guardian myself but i did watch some videos and checked out their profiles.

Guardian does significantly less damage. Harder to build. Seems more expensive to start. Has better regeneration, but Berserker has a healing warcry that will heal you for more overall and is really good for healing a lot at once, which regeneration cannot do. So i see absolutely no point in going with LL Guardian.
"
deinernst123 a écrit :
How important are purity of fire lvl 21 and empower lvl 3?

Not that important, but it is something you should aim for. 1% max fire res is equivalent to 0.9% life regeneration.
"
piritpham a écrit :
rhah Br why Poxh use this the green Dream Viridian Jewel.

To generate frenzy charges. Each charge gives you 4% AS and 4% more damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires