3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I'm trying to play inquisitor but its just not the same...

The life regen on gear is nutty. You can get like 100 flat regen on most rare slots.

All of my old pob's for jugg are pathetic levels of damage (like 250k dps with 50ex in gear, etc).

idk what to do
a little progress report, my gear is stlil crap, and i can't make any currency via harvest cluster crafting because they gutted harvest, so i will prob be poor for the remaining league.

upgrades are fairly cheap to pick up, for some reason the jewels for rf this league have been the cheapest i have ever seen. and idk why, maybe before ignite players shared our jewels and thats why prices got jacked up

make sure you switch into the awakened swift + lifetap asap. huge dmg increase and awakened swift is 3times cheaper compared to awakened inc aoe.

the abundance of life regen % mods gives way more flexibility for the build.

passive tree is all fked up and i can't find a way to optimize it, i did what i could on my tree, but i could use a 2nd 3rd 4th opionion to fully optimize it to save some points. if anyone else have a better tree for pathing, please lmk and share

the pros are still the same as before, the moment i switched to rf at 68 haven't died since. i think i died like 7 times before 68 as a berserker spec.

lets you afk in hiest.

clusters are completely gutted?

maping feels like a breeze, since there are basicly 2x the amount of mobs via new league mechanic, i am lv85 now and i still haven't entered into yellows yet lol.
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 25 oct. 2021 15:20:49
just pondering would a 6l chest be better or stick with kaoms?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
what is a cheap anoint? originally i was gonna use crystal skin but it now requires a silver oil and a black oil. need something dirt cheap to anoint thats just a placeholder till something good comes along

anointed divine judgement as a cheap anoint, black oil is 4c.

went from noob gear to intermediate gear

char is finally starting to look solid, at least solid for week 1.

also, becareful when your running swift, i got dex screwed had to allocated 2 dex nodes on the tree
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 26 oct. 2021 01:49:16

baked it myself
"
zheng738 a écrit :
what is a cheap anoint? originally i was gonna use crystal skin but it now requires a silver oil and a black oil. need something dirt cheap to anoint thats just a placeholder till something good comes along

anointed divine judgement as a cheap anoint, black oil is 4c.

went from noob gear to intermediate gear

char is finally starting to look solid, at least solid for week 1.

also, becareful when your running swift, i got dex screwed had to allocated 2 dex nodes on the tree

Arsonist is cheap and ok if u haven't took it...but u r jugg, so u might have taken it anyways. I am not sure if kaoms way is necessary because u can roll life regen% and higher flat life regen on helmet , boots and gloves.

getting a little too creative i think lol. but thats what happens when they nerf koam's rings.

still trying to find a more efficient pathing for the tree

if you ever decide to yolo your scepter, this is actually a thing. also, untested, but body armor has a mod that deals % (12%??) of your maximum hp as fire dmg to nearby enemies everytime you are hit, idk if that fire dmg can be scaled

sirius awakener 9 downed, took ages for the fight however, i didn't have the rings at the time
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 1 nov. 2021 08:11:56
"
zheng738 a écrit :

getting a little too creative i think lol. but thats what happens when they nerf koam's rings.

still trying to find a more efficient pathing for the tree

if you ever decide to yolo your scepter, this is actually a thing. also, untested, but body armor has a mod that deals % (12%??) of your maximum hp as fire dmg to nearby enemies everytime you are hit, idk if that fire dmg can be scaled

sirius awakener 9 downed, took ages for the fight however, i didn't have the rings at the time

Nice rings, I wonder how hard it is to get the dot multi on those rings.
lelelel overcapped on chaos res now, 70 without charges and with charges it would be 106 chaos res. might check out some specs for this, like that big node that gives +10 to max chaos res but makes it 50% of dmg taken = chaos dmg
i have a big dick item now, but i don't think i can make the switch till the timing is perfect...

it only took like 40vaals to recolor to prefect, what most people don't know is the shadowstich -res affects your chaos res too, i have that covered, but i don't have minus 60 res to all covered.

very very difficult to make the switch, and i don't know if i am able to mesh the gear properly before switching

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires