3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

edit*
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 6 mai 2021 07:22:44
"
getcheesed a écrit :
I did manage to get these booties.

How many Flow of Life / Burning Brights are you going to run?

those are pretty great

I'm not sure - didn't expect the cluster jewels to all be quite as expensive as they've been. self rolling for BB+flow is ridiculous. went through a few hundred alt/aug and never saw burning bright somehow. felt like the reported weights were off idk

might have to start throwing my stuff into pob to help min max. side grades are ex+ now and part of me is tempted to abandon the season and keep my exalteds for standard for no reason other than to be a hoarder lol. I popped on a standard char and it's like 7 seasons worth of tabs that I've never touched since
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 11 mai 2021 13:34:28
adding this to the "worst awakener craft of the season" list

btw this build still strong in 3.14?
I'm not following the build strictly (kinda mashed together a bunch of guides and didn't bother getting cluster jewels yet) as Chieftain but it's good for the league mechanic. Phasing (quartz) will help a lot otherwise just run in circles and things die. I went with a 2nd weapon for more damage because I felt too weak on bosses and some harder Ultimatums where things died too slow and started to stack up. Trialmaster is easy. Killed Maven a few times but it was rough since I'm new to it. A8 Sirus is simple. The Feared will definitely kill me.

Fire cluster and regular jewels seem really expensive this league though, probably due to Burning Arrow or something being popular. As are essences / glyphics if you wanted to roll your own helmet. And I missed stuff since harvest but I don't know if those 25/25 helmets are reliable to get anymore with what I saw in the changes.

One thing I'm curious about is a Triumvirate ring, I heard it's strange in that you can slot a 2nd Vaal RF there and your main one benefits from the mods.
not sure about the ring you mentioned, but if it does do that, it sounds like a bug rather than intended.

be careful about spreading or exploiting bugs since that's one of the few things that can get users banned

but yeah, rf been good. easy to gear through t16 content. min maxing gets expensive for most builds. this isn't the fastest clear build, but it's pretty fool proof once you get there basics down. also not needing a 6 link early season is a plus to me
"
jaeds a écrit :
not sure about the ring you mentioned, but if it does do that, it sounds like a bug rather than intended.

be careful about spreading or exploiting bugs since that's one of the few things that can get users banned

I'm not going to use it because I'll probably quit but the interaction has been publicised for a while, you can even see a RF user on poe.ninja using this ring and the flasks. Not all the mods work (e.g. damage) but the souls ones do for permanent uptime because apparently souls are only tracked per skill not gem. There's a YT video by jungroan that explains it.
Dernière édition par SuperBurgers, le 22 mai 2021 21:27:44
"
Just need to be patient and get lucky.

Bro, you better go with RotSS........ It's around 2 times better. Even make a dual wield if you have enough regen for the RF.
You kids and your shitty rare items are making me laugh almost all the time when I see something crafted like this.

I use rare items only to cap resists or sometimes to stack LIFE/ES and I use no more than 2-3 rares on any of my builds. I play this game since 2013~2014 and I have done end game contents all the time without problems.

The only worthy rare weapons usually cost incredible amounts of currency which isn't really worth it unless you have nothing else to do. But life taught me that when you have nothing else to do, then something's going to the wrong side real quick.
"
jaeds a écrit :

LeL, kid

I'm still playing this build to see how it goes this season after the changes

thread title says abandoned, but it's still the most useful marauder RF thread in these forums

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires