3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey! I would like to try an RF CT starter for this league.

I never played this spell and it really is hard to scale :x.

I ended with this tree (lvl100):
https://pastebin.com/kkY9fdu4

197% hp on the tree (around 8k hp)
89/78/78 res with Tempered by War
Almost 2k hp/sec after RF degen

Immortal Call + Enduring Cry to manage endurance charges with Valako (for 15% more dmg).

A Scorching Ray totem for Arohongui (is there a better way to use this with this build?).

With league starting gear (only hard things to have is RF enchant on helmet and fire multi gloves) I reach 230k shaper dps on current RF.

It should reach (+400 base damage and +15% dmg from life) 400-450k dps on 3.16

As I never played RF in previous leagues, would 450k RF dps be comparable to what was possible with budget grear?
"
muaza a écrit :
Im a RF standard player and i been thinking a bit with all the changes that are coming and like to use your feedback

even after all these years i dont understand fully how the game mechanics work with our build but i give it a shot...

with all the changes would a medium cluser jewel with Master of fire work out ? ( Fire Exposure are applied to the nearby monsters. It gives -10% Fire Resistance to them. )
there are now 2 masteries that could improve this.

Elemental Mastery
Exposure you inflict applies at least -18% to the affected Resistance

Fire Mastery
Fire Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Fire Resistance

this would add to a -23% debuff ?
it does cost a few more skill points but seems to be a free debuff. and if this can stack with EQ form the sceptre.

your thoughts?

i thought of this idea also, and unsure weather the exposure stays at a constant 18, or it becomes 23 like you said. i am not sure if the 5% boost from mastery applies first then the 18% effect comes into effect.

me and everybody else are desperate for more info on scourge modifiers on items...
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 19 oct. 2021 14:37:35
lance put out a new vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0D5F34-xEY

draw some inspiration from him

keep inmind alot of that stuff in lance's pob is heavily inflated like his using a 7l rf inside a shadowstich with swift affliction and no arcane surge and stuff. the gems are there for you to test and move around and he has personal flask that has the effect "65% more damage" enabled. the tree is still solid for a templar base. plan according to the info we have right now and see what else comes up next
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 20 oct. 2021 01:43:43
Hi all,

it looks interesting, I didn't have much time to check, but at first glance, the defense will be at a very high level but the problem with damage can be bothersome. We will see but but at the moment i'm excited about these changes.

gl to you all and hf with brainstorm :)
"
zheng738 a écrit :
lance put out a new vid

keep inmind alot of that stuff in lance's pob is heavily inflated like his using a 7l rf inside a shadowstich with swift affliction and no arcane surge and stuff. the gems are there for you to test and move around and he has personal flask that has the effect "65% more damage" enabled. the tree is still solid for a templar base. plan according to the info we have right now and see what else comes up next

He makes swift affliction work with lifetap that he triggers with scorching ray and shield charge. Lifetap is 20% more and swift is 40%. Makes 6 linked RF viable. And looks like shadowstitch will be extra good this league due to safe corruptions.

That build looks nice. Inquisitor seems better than marauder now. Might even be cheaper due to not needing expensive helmet for endgame.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 21 oct. 2021 11:51:14
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :
lance put out a new vid

He makes swift affliction work with lifetap that he triggers with scorching ray and shield charge. Lifetap is 20% more and swift is 40%. Makes 6 linked RF viable. And looks like shadowstitch will be extra good this league due to safe corruptions.

That build looks nice. Inquisitor seems better than marauder now. Might even be cheaper due to not needing expensive helmet for endgame.

hold up, wat??? lifetap gem wasn't around when i was gone for 2 leagues so it must have been added during that time, but how exactly does it function? is it the exact same way as arcane surge and give the the duration tag to rf gem if its inside the same link? i am trying to look up as much information as i can atm, the info on lifetab is vague, as for shadowstich, marauder can use it too, and that armor is not accessible until after around week 2 of the league, or at least it takes that amount of time until a decent one with semi good corruption mods show up
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 oct. 2021 17:31:50
wtf, brass dome redesigned to have +1-5 max res, penality is str does not add to max life and nothing else on the chest lol
can roll up to 21% life regeneration rate on helmets, gloves, and boots now
i am missing some information i am trying to find answers for but i am having trouble.

using life tap inside the links for rf gives the rf duration tag when your lifetap icon is activated? and you can prot life tap with another skill thats also using life tap? so i am guessing youd keep the life tap inside the rf link at lv21 but use a lv1 life tap for the 2nd skill??

life tap gem didn't exist 2 leagues ago.

also, they moved the fire dmg multi bench craft onto suffix instead of prefix????

as for rf gameplay it self, entered maps now but still around whites. to be completely honest, the dmg feels weaker than before, even when using garbage basic gear.
I'm trying to play inquisitor but its just not the same...

The life regen on gear is nutty. You can get like 100 flat regen on most rare slots.

All of my old pob's for jugg are pathetic levels of damage (like 250k dps with 50ex in gear, etc).

idk what to do

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires