3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Understood. Thank you a lot. I do have the kaoms rings so I can put those on and my other boots that make up for cold resistance. I will reconfigure the tree like you suggested. Thanks again for the support.
welp, first time i've seen a headhunter drop

hadn't really thought about those synth maps lining up "chance for Unique" + rare have Nemesis, and then it actually dropping

iirc someone had been trying to work one into this build, but i think they ended up selling it to spend towards other various upgrades

i had expected to see more of a noticeable defense difference removing my belt, but it hasn't felt too big yet and one or two rares just makes it up. much faster mapping and hh is feeling obscenely better for ulti and ritual thanks to all the rares and cinderswallow regening energy shield buffs.

Dernière édition par jaeds, le 30 avr. 2021 00:07:07
"
jaeds a écrit :
welp, first time i've seen a headhunter drop

hadn't really thought about those synth maps lining up "chance for Unique" + rare have Nemesis, and then it actually dropping

iirc someone had been trying to work one into this build, but i think they ended up selling it to spend towards other various upgrades

i had expected to see more of a noticeable defense difference removing my belt, but it hasn't felt too big yet and one or two rares just makes it up. much faster mapping and hh is feeling obscenely better for ulti and ritual thanks to all the rares and cinderswallow regening energy shield buffs.

gratz, never found a natural hh drop yet

i am guessing rf for the new ultimatum encounter is really good, i saw some streams everyone has a chance to die since they have to move and shoot for proectile char's and melee chars can get surrouded and die. prob never a prob for rf for those encounters
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 30 avr. 2021 18:54:40
Hi all. Looking for guidance on what my next big purchase should be. I know I want endurance charge boots, probably a rare shield, and of course a better helmet. Im not sure what to do about the helmet situation, seems like I'm gonna need 100+ ex to get a good one? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

yeah, endur boots. you might consider a bottled faith. you could make a +1/+1 fire/int amulet. apoth gloves with fire mult. elder styg belt. kaoms plate with an implicit or two (max res & w/e). level 21 vaal rf improves your base skill damage by a good chunk. the triple helm helps (30%+2 skills) give about 25% more skill damage over a 30%more+1 type, but horrors are so expensive and you need to buy them 1 at a time pretty much. you'd probably spend less than 100ex self crafting one (ilev 82, str base), but it'd take a bunch of time with no guarantee in place.

what has been your strategy for leveling as quickly as you have? just playing in groups? certain maps or types?
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 3 mai 2021 14:53:38
I just came across this thread after reaching 90+ using something cobbled together from multiple guides. I'm running Chieftain, I think my gear is decent but I'm not so sure about my skill gems and tree. My profile should be public.

Is anyone else running a Chieftain I could look at? Right now, I'm a little more interested in damage because I can take some hits but most bad things seem to happen when fights drag on. Example being T16 burial boss who brutally murdered me with her Soul Eater with harder mods. Typical T16s are quite comfortable but bosses can be very slow.

I saw the OP's tree but it's from 3.11 so I'm not sure much changed. I am using Cyclone for QoL in Ultimatum and having it proc EE/EO/Culling/Fortify/Inspiration. I looked at the 3.11 cluster jewel tree which I'd like to swap to but I'd have to drop Call to Arms which would mean swapping out Cyclone for Storm Brand.

Another option I saw people use is Flame Wall but I'm not sure I'd want to give up Kaom's or run it as a 4/5L in gloves. Does it work well for bossing?
"
jaeds a écrit :
yeah, endur boots. you might consider a bottled faith. you could make a +1/+1 fire/int amulet. apoth gloves with fire mult. elder styg belt. kaoms plate with an implicit or two (max res & w/e). level 21 vaal rf improves your base skill damage by a good chunk. the triple helm helps (30%+2 skills) give about 25% more skill damage over a 30%more+1 type, but horrors are so expensive and you need to buy them 1 at a time pretty much. you'd probably spend less than 100ex self crafting one (ilev 82, str base), but it'd take a bunch of time with no guarantee in place.

what has been your strategy for leveling as quickly as you have? just playing in groups? certain maps or types?

T16's to 98, then Coward's Trial (t16) Rota to 100. As jugg rf you can literally just afk in the room. I did 99-100 in like 11hrs like this. It helps a lot to have buddies who want to grind with you.

Thanks for the input! Gonna get upgrading.
"
getcheesed a écrit :

T16's to 98, then Coward's Trial (t16) Rota to 100. As jugg rf you can literally just afk in the room. I did 99-100 in like 11hrs like this.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

I usually burn out around 96-97 but it's often solo mapping or delve & one death becomes several hours of grinding (inefficiently anyway).

after dropping about 5 more ex in failed helmet crafts, I'm going to say I'm not sure it's probable in 100ex or not when horrors are 36-38c. I also saw neither burning or conc in my rolls lol, cause if you do, you can beastcraft add suffix/remove pre etc for 15c chances instead of 1ex slam chance... (does the add a mod to an elder item beastcraft force an elder mod? Or just like an exalt?). also always be sure to craft a high odds mod before crafting, especially before exalt slam&pray.

if you're looking at expensive buys, this hh has been unexpectedly strong for rf for ulti/ritual/faster mapping than I've had in a league before. I keep removing it for sirius, but it's been a lot more interesting than a helmet if they cost the same
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 4 mai 2021 15:41:41
kept stubbornly rolling for a helm. got 16/16/30- which works out to be ~17% more skill dmg (with 21 efficacy) over my old 20burning/30%ele helm. gem level 16-20 is about 4%/ea for burning/conc. it'd be about 2-5% more skill dmg with awakened inc aoe, but with 50% more range. might swap to that for mapping etc.

it was probably under 10ex to roll, but again it's a purchase 1 horror at a time (time drain) with no guarantees. it feels rough after burning through 5-8ex on individually purchased horrors with nothing to show for it. popped on for a minute and bought a 40c horror that i got lucky with

Dernière édition par jaeds, le 5 mai 2021 14:44:42
"
jaeds a écrit :
kept stubbornly rolling for a helm. got 16/16/30- which works out to be ~17% more skill dmg (with 21 efficacy) over my old 20burning/30%ele helm. gem level 16-20 is about 4%/ea for burning/conc. it'd be about 2-5% more skill dmg with awakened inc aoe, but with 50% more range. might swap to that for mapping etc.

it was probably under 10ex to roll, but again it's a purchase 1 horror at a time (time drain) with no guarantees. it feels rough after burning through 5-8ex on individually purchased horrors with nothing to show for it. popped on for a minute and bought a 40c horror that i got lucky with

lmao nice dude. Yeah, I love rf but I hate that part of the build lol. I refuse to do that process. I did manage to get these booties.

How many Flow of Life / Burning Brights are you going to run?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires