3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

I'm having fun playing this build, but now that i do high maps (14-16) i am having trouble with single targets (bosses, syndicate, uber lab ...)

I got 160k dps with RF and 200+ with SR but i really feel my monotarget dmg is really low.

Can someone take a look at my gear and give me advices ? i still am a beginner so i may dont see something important :)

Spoiler

You are missing a ton of burning damage on your scepter and jewels. Your helm should also have gems supported by concentrated effect. Without it your helm is the equivalent to a 5 link.

When you search for items on poe trade, you can filter by "burning damage" total.

Jewels really should have 30+ % 40% if you have money. Scepter should have 130% minimum. Look at my character don chepe for some guidelines.

You are missing life recovery on your belt (very important) You can get fire damage% and craft regular damage% on your belt as well.

Your lightning damage to attacks amulet craft won't benefit this build, find something else to replace.

If you want to get fancy you can also get fire damage% rare gloves.

Single target is slower with RF, but if you stack your burning damage it's not horrible.

Question regarding burning damage. In Path of Building when I switch jewels from burning to fire (Same %) I get less damage. Burning damage jewels increase my overall DPS significantly more. Is this correct through path of building or no? Could it be cuz burning damage is DOT and fire damage is not?

Thoughts on this vs a Xoph's Heart?
What have to do now
?
hey there,

it is said that you can run 3 auras+ aspect of the spider with enlighten and sovereignity cluster.

however when i link 3 auras with enlighten lvl4 and take the sovereignity nodes in pob i have 0 mana left.

am i missing something ?
"
Benihimee a écrit :

Thoughts on this vs a Xoph's Heart?

Well its pretty much survivability vs huge dmg boost
Marble: about +200 net liferegg, +10% aoe
Xoph's: about +60k dps if hit by enemy
(at least in your case with your gear)
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 5 avr. 2019 11:40:10
"
DrRats a écrit :
Spoiler
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

I'm having fun playing this build, but now that i do high maps (14-16) i am having trouble with single targets (bosses, syndicate, uber lab ...)

I got 160k dps with RF and 200+ with SR but i really feel my monotarget dmg is really low.

Can someone take a look at my gear and give me advices ? i still am a beginner so i may dont see something important :)

Spoiler

You are missing a ton of burning damage on your scepter and jewels. Your helm should also have gems supported by concentrated effect. Without it your helm is the equivalent to a 5 link.

When you search for items on poe trade, you can filter by "burning damage" total.

Jewels really should have 30+ % 40% if you have money. Scepter should have 130% minimum. Look at my character don chepe for some guidelines.

You are missing life recovery on your belt (very important) You can get fire damage% and craft regular damage% on your belt as well.

Your lightning damage to attacks amulet craft won't benefit this build, find something else to replace.

If you want to get fancy you can also get fire damage% rare gloves.

Single target is slower with RF, but if you stack your burning damage it's not horrible.

Question regarding burning damage. In Path of Building when I switch jewels from burning to fire (Same %) I get less damage. Burning damage jewels increase my overall DPS significantly more. Is this correct through path of building or no? Could it be cuz burning damage is DOT and fire damage is not?

Should be same damage - maybe you just tried same % fire damage but forgot about the increased life? Because life adds damage as well, as RF scales with it
"
hekkktorr a écrit :
hey there,

it is said that you can run 3 auras+ aspect of the spider with enlighten and sovereignity cluster.

however when i link 3 auras with enlighten lvl4 and take the sovereignity nodes in pob i have 0 mana left.

am i missing something ?

I tried it also in PoB - I can't run 3 auras + aspect with sovereignity wheel and enlighten 4 even with aspect linked to enligthen as well

But you can run 2 auras + aspect with enlighten lvl 3 linked to the 2 auras without the points in the sovereignity wheel
"
Sinnerrr a écrit :
What have to do now
?

You have to either get that helmet to 4 Blue sockets for Increased Area of Effect (or get it to 3 Blue 1 White to switch between RF - Ele Focus - Efficacy - Increased Aoe and RF - Ele Focus - Arcane Surge - Swift affliction)

You can best colour it to 4 Blues with jewellers crafting bench method.
"
hekkktorr a écrit :
hey there,

am i missing something ?

"
Jygallak a écrit :
I tried it also in PoB - I can't run 3 auras + aspect with sovereignity wheel and enlighten 4 even with aspect linked to enligthen as well

But you can run 2 auras + aspect with enlighten lvl 3 linked to the 2 auras without the points in the sovereignity wheel

It works if you link all active skills, like shield charge and scorching ray, with blood magic. You don't need more than 0 mana in that case.
I'm really quite happy with the build. Just broke over 3k life regen and 9.3k hp so I feel pretty tanky but my damage feels a little on the low side. I was wondering if it made sense to drop unstoppable for unyielding. how important is unstoppable for endgame. Also I want to run 3 auras how can i achieve that without a level 3 enlighten.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires