3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Not the best base, but defenitely interesting for this build i guess, now just gonna need some more lucky fossils :D
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 7 avr. 2019 02:16:24
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
At what point could you sacrifice unrelenting for unstoppable ascendancy?
Or can you pretty much only give up unyielding for unstoppable?

I'm quite reluctant in giving up aoe and dmg tbh but i really wanna go faster.

BTW! Help me out here;
Anull this bitch or mod as is?

Need tips for this scepter ASAP T_T

My annul finger is itching like crazy
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

BTW! Help me out here;

Well a lucky Annul would be really op, but I'm even too scared to annul my Belt and there it has a 50/50 chance to hit good^^
Imo i would just craft 4% damage per End. charge and be fine with it.
171% damage is already really strong.

I tried crafting a scepter, did hit: lvl 20 Ele Focus, Tier 1 Burning damage and added fire damage (worst case..) - did the annul and ofc it removed the burning damage, thought well ok - try it again to have a strong multicraft scepter. And yes, it did remove the lvl 20 ele focus^^
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

BTW! Help me out here;

Well a lucky Annul would be really op, but I'm even too scared to annul my Belt and there it has a 50/50 chance to hit good^^
Imo i would just craft 4% damage per End. charge and be fine with it.
171% damage is already really strong.

I tried crafting a scepter, did hit: lvl 20 Ele Focus, Tier 1 Burning damage and added fire damage (worst case..) - did the annul and ofc it removed the burning damage, thought well ok - try it again to have a strong multicraft scepter. And yes, it did remove the lvl 20 ele focus^^

If I craft it as is, is 4% dmg per End charge the only 1 I can get? Or can i multi mod it and get like 2-3 or even 4 things on it?

Never multi modded or crafted SR scepters before :|

--

Actually, the item can only have 6 mods, so multimod is wasted here, so the max damage mod I can do, is the Endurance charge one then?
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 7 avr. 2019 15:05:16
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
If I craft it as is, is 4% dmg per End charge the only 1 I can get? Or can i multi mod it and get like 2-3 or even 4 things on it?

--
Actually, the item can only have 6 mods, so multimod is wasted here, so the max damage mod I can do, is the Endurance charge one then?

Well you could Multimod + lightning damage + 20-30% damage over time as multimod itself is a suffix and you would've just 2 prefixes open - so i don't really think it is worth it as you get more damage with the 4% per endurance charge, only if you really need some lightning / cold damage to procc EE you could multimod
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

--

Well you could Multimod + lightning damage + 20-30% damage over time as multimod itself is a suffix and you would've just 2 prefixes open - so i don't really think it is worth it as you get more damage with the 4% per endurance charge, only if you really need some lightning / cold damage to procc EE you could multimod

Wait, is Socketed gems are supported by level 20 ele focus and the 59% increased elemental damage seperate prefix/suffixes or do they bundle into one "mod"? Same goes for the Melee splash ofc.

I'm triggering EE with this so I should be good

Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 7 avr. 2019 15:42:14
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

Wait, is Socketed gems are supported by level 20 ele focus and the 59% increased elemental damage seperate prefix/suffixes or do they bundle into one "mod"? Same goes for the Melee splash ofc.

Both are 1 Mod - so your Sceptre has:
1 Prefix ( Ele Focus + ele damage)
2 Suffix (melee splash + area damage and 4 life gain per hit)
So it has 2 Prefix and 1 Suffix left - you can see the exact mods if you mouseover the item and press Alt (there you see each mod and tier - if you didn't change it in control settings ofc)
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

So it has 2 Prefix and 1 Suffix left - you can see the exact mods if you mouseover the item and press Alt (there you see each mod and tier - if you didn't change it in control settings ofc)

Thanks for clearing that up.

So i grabbed my nuts and annuled, now i can craft this bitch.
Or do i risk annuling away the area damage aswell? (idk how much % dmg that area is or if it even affects Scorching ray at all)

But holy shit, im so glad i hit it.

Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 7 avr. 2019 16:20:52
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

Thanks for clearing that up.

So i grabbed my nuts and annuled, now i can craft this bitch.
Or do i risk annuling away the area damage aswell? (idk how much % dmg that area is or if it even affects Scorching ray at all)

But holy shit, im so glad i hit it.

Well you got some nuts, gz! and dont annul area damage! it also affects RF - so now you got urself an op and extremely expensive sceptre :)
Now you can multimod - damage with end. charge, Damage over time and added lightning damage (don't know now if there's another good prefix)
then you got yourself a sceptre with potential 200+% increased RF damage
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 7 avr. 2019 16:28:33
Sweet :)

So flat added lightning is the best prefix after dmg over time. What about gain 7-8% of fire damage as extra chaos?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires