3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
YossarianQoL a écrit :
I'm really quite happy with the build. Just broke over 3k life regen and 9.3k hp so I feel pretty tanky but my damage feels a little on the low side. I was wondering if it made sense to drop unstoppable for unyielding. how important is unstoppable for endgame. Also I want to run 3 auras how can i achieve that without a level 3 enlighten.

it depends whether you farm uber elder or not, if you do then unstoppable is pretty much required, if not then you can manage without, but your mobility would be worse, and maps with temp chain would suck

for damage:

gear >> gear breakdown >> helmet

read that. helmet is the best ways to increase your damage

and craft aspect of the spider aura on your amulet using a bestiary recipe, if you are using just purity of fire and vitality, you won't need enlighten or anything else

and as i've said before, you need to replace your rf gem with vaal rf gem, and use vaal rf against bosses, it'll help a lot with damage
I have about an ex worth of chaos left, my life regen is 1240 and I have 6700hp what can I improve on? I find it hard to find gear with enough elemental resistances to cover for the rest of the gear not having any

Spoiler

I ended up buying this for 50c but still looking for ideas
Dernière édition par Baromanth, le 5 avr. 2019 18:46:04
Killed uber elder today with current equipped gear! Took me two tries but I got him. Wish the build had more damage, it was hard to kill the tentacle guys and keep up with the fight. Arc trap was an easier kill last season. Overall good build though. Not sure I'll try uber again with this character because I'm not sure I can upgrade gear without spending tons.
"
I have about an ex worth of chaos left, my life regen is 1240 and I have 6700hp what can I improve on? I find it hard to find gear with enough elemental resistances to cover for the rest of the gear not having any

Spoiler
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Indisponible

Marble Amulet with Life, Fire Damage, and you can get some Res to help

I would still try to craft your own scepter just to get a better outcome with some more useful stats.

Helm is nice, could find one with 30% More Elemental Damage essence craft

Elder Belt with Increased life recovery if you are using watchers eye with supporting mod.

You can get x% to increased maximum life crafted on boots with 1% life regen with pristine fossils. Those will usually hit 100+ life rolls pretty easily.

Just try to get as much life as you can while keeping your resistances maxed out, the more life the more damage!

Your physical damage as extra fire damage does nothing to the build, it will mess up your EE and EO if you have that spec'd on your skill tree.

Your not even using Purity of Fire which is a must for this build to get higher max fire res.

Go back and look at the guide a little more thoroughly, try to match the things he has there as best you can based on your budget and just check the items off one by one.

Upgrade your jewels also, you can get a ton of damage and life from them alone.

Looking at your tree you have some nodes selected that you don't need, try to set yours up like the one in the guide for the best possible outcome.

Just take it step by step and it will be easy.
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 5 avr. 2019 19:35:38
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"

Spoiler

added fire damage to attacks and phys damage as fire will mess EE and give enemies 25% fire resistance

so that sceptre is bad
fire damage craft on amulet is bad
fire damage gem in shield charge setup is bad

you can read how ee works in the Intro >> EE and EO section
"
DrRats a écrit :
Killed uber elder today with current equipped gear! Took me two tries but I got him. Wish the build had more damage, it was hard to kill the tentacle guys and keep up with the fight. Arc trap was an easier kill last season. Overall good build though. Not sure I'll try uber again with this character because I'm not sure I can upgrade gear without spending tons.

how are you using that holy totem? it deals fire damage and will trigger bad EE. you'd need to link it with brutality if you want to summon it close to bosses

it's also possible to craft one with end charge in-place of % life or even in combination with life and regen, so you can potentially have kaom's way as implicit on a rare ring lol, pretty crazy stuff
"
rhah a écrit :
Indisponible

it's also possible to craft one with end charge in-place of % life or even in combination with life and regen, so you can potentially have kaom's way as implicit on a rare ring lol, pretty crazy stuff

That ring is beautiful!
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
chance it into kaoms ring rawr >.>
At what point could you sacrifice unrelenting for unstoppable ascendancy?
Or can you pretty much only give up unyielding for unstoppable?

I'm quite reluctant in giving up aoe and dmg tbh but i really wanna go faster.

BTW! Help me out here;
Anull this bitch or mod as is?

Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 6 avr. 2019 23:27:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires