3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Finally beat red Elder with the frost wall. That was a pain and a close call. Followed it up with beating Shaper in the middle. Next up is Uber Elder.

Still enjoying the build
Hello guys,

I'm having fun playing this build, but now that i do high maps (14-16) i am having trouble with single targets (bosses, syndicate, uber lab ...)

I got 160k dps with RF and 200+ with SR but i really feel my monotarget dmg is really low.

Can someone take a look at my gear and give me advices ? i still am a beginner so i may dont see something important :)

Spoiler
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

I'm having fun playing this build, but now that i do high maps (14-16) i am having trouble with single targets (bosses, syndicate, uber lab ...)

I got 160k dps with RF and 200+ with SR but i really feel my monotarget dmg is really low.

Can someone take a look at my gear and give me advices ? i still am a beginner so i may dont see something important :)

Spoiler

You are missing a ton of burning damage on your scepter and jewels. Your helm should also have gems supported by concentrated effect. Without it your helm is the equivalent to a 5 link.

When you search for items on poe trade, you can filter by "burning damage" total.

Jewels really should have 30+ % 40% if you have money. Scepter should have 130% minimum. Look at my character don chepe for some guidelines.

You are missing life recovery on your belt (very important) You can get fire damage% and craft regular damage% on your belt as well.

Your lightning damage to attacks amulet craft won't benefit this build, find something else to replace.

If you want to get fancy you can also get fire damage% rare gloves.

Single target is slower with RF, but if you stack your burning damage it's not horrible.
Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 4 avr. 2019 04:13:03
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

Spoiler

You are missing a ton of burning damage on your scepter and jewels. Your helm should also have gems supported by concentrated effect. Without it your helm is the equivalent to a 5 link.

When you search for items on poe trade, you can filter by "burning damage" total.

Jewels really should have 30+ % 40% if you have money. Scepter should have 130% minimum. Look at my character don chepe for some guidelines.

You are missing life recovery on your belt (very important) You can get fire damage% and craft regular damage% on your belt as well.

Your lightning damage to attacks amulet craft won't benefit this build, find something else to replace.

Single target is slower with RF, but if you stack your burning damage it's not horrible.

Thank you for fast answering. Ok for burning damage, i'll check this, thought burning and fire damage was the same so i focused on fire damage.

I did put lightning damage on amulet to activate EE, should i find light dmg somewhere else ?
is the watcher'e eye new mod for malevoence life recovery a more?
A casual gamer
"
bobtctsh a écrit :
is the watcher'e eye new mod for malevoence life recovery a more?

yes, it's the same as the regular recovery mod
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

Spoiler

hey try to craft aspect of spider on amu or belt, and try to build up a 4 aura setup, that will make every boss a breeze.
you have a elder marble which is pretty nice (and rlly expensive) gj on that one!

and try to get 30% more ele dmg on your helm, a 5 link is ok but the 30% are massive. you can check my char for references. gl!
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Thank you for fast answering. Ok for burning damage, i'll check this, thought burning and fire damage was the same so i focused on fire damage.

I did put lightning damage on amulet to activate EE, should i find light dmg somewhere else ?

fire and burn is the same

i'd like to add some stuff to what the other guy suggested

Damage:

craft aspect of the spider on your belt. it's a suffix. it'll give you up to 15% more damage. it reserves 25% mana

burn + conc helmets are pretty good, but if you want even more single target damage, you can get an essence crafted elder helmet with BD/conc+horror. it'll give you 30% more damage on bosses. or bd+conc+horror if you have a lot of currency

cwdt setup should be level 1, so that it procs more often. drop stone golem and replace it with increased critical strikes, so that storm brand triggers EO more often. and make sure that storm brand is level 8 or less

Survivability:

why aren't you using purity of fire? that's not optional
you should also get watcher's eye with recovery
one of the flasks should have 3% life regenerated during flask effect crafted on it
and one of the flasks should be a regular sulphur flask

Auras:

when it comes to auras, i'd recommend going with purity of fire + vitality + aspect of the spider

until you get watcher's eye with "%recovery while affected by vitality" mod, you can keep using your blasphemy+flammability setup in-place of vitality for more damage, BUT you need to be aware that you need to get Whispers of Doom passive node to be able to run both Flammability and Despair(witchfire brew), since the curse cap on monsters is 1, and it'll be 2 with that passive
Dernière édition par rhah, le 4 avr. 2019 12:59:50
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
"
zerakiel44 a écrit :
Hello guys,

Spoiler

When i say "burning damage" that includes fire damage, burning damage, damage over time, damage, area damage.

I don't use shield charge (feels too slow w/o various attack speed nodes / jewels, i just spam my movement flask non stop),
*but i'm also biased because my molten strike character just zooms arounds insanely fast with his shield charge.
and dont feel the need to proc EE on trash mobs, because they die fast anyway. If you feel the need, then the lightning dmg on amulet craft is fine.

Cwdt + storm brand + inc critical strikes support is how you proc your EE.
Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 4 avr. 2019 13:16:29
Thank you guys, i made some changes.

Didn't feel the need to use any purity (including fire) because i already caped my res (82-79-79).
Is it for the max fire res ? i already regen more life than RF is dealin dmg to me

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires