3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
critxromney a écrit :
Hi everyone, I started this league off at WO whispering ice build and became bored of it and decided to run this character as a lab runner/boss killer. And I feel like i'm almost there! Right now i'm currently looking at upgrading my weapon and upgrading into a watcher's eye. My question is, besides looking at the 20-30% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality stat, what stat would be best for Malevolence? (since I am running Aul's amulet)

I feel like I have to make a choice between Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 11% faster while affected by Malevolence or 22% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence. What choice is better out of the two?

Thanks!

Both of these Malevolence mods don't add anything to this build, only the %life and energy shield recovery rate while affected by malevolence would be great
I am currently having an issue with the final memory fragment. I cannot do DPS fast enough to keep the Shaper alive during his channel. I am currently working on replacing boots/belt/gloves but I do not feel like that is the issue. Any suggestions on what I could do to get through that phase? I know the Jugg is low DPS, more of a super tank.

Aside from that, all the other content is fine (depending on the modifiers). Great build, I have no complaints.
"
Dopeangel a écrit :
I am currently having an issue with the final memory fragment. I cannot do DPS fast enough to keep the Shaper alive during his channel. I am currently working on replacing boots/belt/gloves but I do not feel like that is the issue. Any suggestions on what I could do to get through that phase? I know the Jugg is low DPS, more of a super tank.

Aside from that, all the other content is fine (depending on the modifiers). Great build, I have no complaints.

This is no problem of your Dps, but of this build.

As stated in rhah's post about bosses, you can / have to use Frostwall to keep shaper alive - it blocks all projectiles of the minions
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
Dopeangel a écrit :

This is no problem of your Dps, but of this build.

As stated in rhah's post about bosses, you can / have to use Frostwall to keep shaper alive - it blocks all projectiles of the minions

Yea, I went back and read it after posting. I will give it a shot. I think I was hoping it would be a little easier or maybe I could burn them down fast enough to where it would not matter. I will give it a shot later. That portion is a little annoying. I have heard people running three curses. But it was been close. Also running Malevolence seems to be helping with DPS, but I have not tested that either.

Thanks for the response.
Hello all,
I am trying out this build and I'm a bit confused looking at the pastebin in Path of Building....

I'm looking through the budget set.
The items show the Sceptre being 3 blue links and the shield also being 3 blue links, but looking over at the skills there is nothing in weapon 1 slot and weapon 2 has 6 skills (3 red, 2 blue, and a green).

Same thing for gloves, it has 5 skills (3 red, a blue, and a green) - but the gloves in the items has 4 red linked sockets.

The storm brand doesn't go to any sockets.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks a bunch!
Going to use enlighten plus reduced Mana nodes so I can use vitality, purity of fire, and malevolence. This should be a good damage boost without the 4+ex ammy and keeping the life regen. Thoughts??
"
DrRats a écrit :
Going to use enlighten plus reduced Mana nodes so I can use vitality, purity of fire, and malevolence. This should be a good damage boost without the 4+ex ammy and keeping the life regen. Thoughts??

Well i chose the option to run Vitality + Purity of Fire + Purity of Ice / Aspect of the spider
if you really want the DPS i would rather go for the combo with Aspect of the Spider, as pretty much each of the 4 points spent in the reduced mana reservation wheel cost DPS as well - Haven't analysed it with your gear, but in my case i would just loose a lot of HP or other stats just for about 1,5k dps

I think if you don't have a Watcher's eye with + life recovery with vitality AND Malevolence the investment isn't worth it at all.
IMO the Aul's amulet (malevolence reserves no mana) alone isn't worth the investment as well without this jewel - i would rather choose Xoph's heart in that case then
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
DrRats a écrit :

Well i chose the option to run Vitality + Purity of Fire + Purity of Ice / Aspect of the spider
if you really want the DPS i would rather go for the combo with Aspect of the Spider, as pretty much each of the 4 points spent in the reduced mana reservation wheel cost DPS as well - Haven't analysed it with your gear, but in my case i would just loose a lot of HP or other stats just for about 1,5k dps

I think if you don't have a Watcher's eye with + life recovery with vitality AND Malevolence the investment isn't worth it at all.
IMO the Aul's amulet (malevolence reserves no mana) alone isn't worth the investment as well without this jewel - i would rather choose Xoph's heart in that case then

I already have the 3 points for the reduced mana reservation so I can use purity of ice/vitality/purity of fire...So one more point and I could have the mana for malevolence (So i would only be using one extra skill point). So that would be 20% more damage over time and with 20% quality of malevolence, I would have 20% increased area of affect. This would let me replace Efficacy and inc area of effect for swift affliction/arcane surge for another 20% more dmg (Yes my area of effect would be smaller but I don't think the 25% less would be too noticeable). That's 40% more damage without much sacrifice (I would favor the dmg boost above the extra 4% max cold resists).

How much extra dmg does aspect of the spider do? Seems like it could be expensive to get that on an item...In the guide it looks to be only up to 15% more dmg..
Dernière édition par DrRats, le 2 avr. 2019 13:09:48
I'm struggling with Tier:15 and 16 bosses (can't even imagine shaper or elder) can someone help me out with gear upgrades. How are people getting such high life regen. my base regen is only 1547 with it being in the 2ks with all endurance charges.
"
YossarianQoL a écrit :
I'm struggling with Tier:15 and 16 bosses (can't even imagine shaper or elder) can someone help me out with gear upgrades. How are people getting such high life regen. my base regen is only 1547 with it being in the 2ks with all endurance charges.

Are you using the righteous fire gem in your helm or gloves? The one in your helm isn't doing anything but taking up a slot there. The one in your gloves is only 4linked...You really should have RF in a 6 link set-up. Your helm enchant is great but you really should get a helm with conc effect/burning so you can make an adequate 6 link. That should improve your damage quite a bit. Also the vaal version helps with boss damage too. You can also get inc life regen on your belt. That will help a bit but life regen shouldn't be an issue with your gear. The enchant on your belt isn't doing anything since RF/SR do not "attack". Wathcer's eye with life regen when affected by vitality would help a ton too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires