3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

finally for the last 2 guys posting their gear and what to upgrade? i would say you need to upgrade everything. welfare rf is really bad.

for gear comparison check duality and rhah's gear its way better than the norm and they all personalize it too, like rhah's got the dual curse thing going.

so maxed rolled kaom's rings should be replaced? with what?

that's an oof because I already can clear all content that i've attempted (only uber elder left but idk how to make him spawn) except HOTGM deathless, and even that only DanziGG managed to kill me once. if you don't want to help, just say so. don't call 25ex gear "welfare" especially when you have GG gear and are only level 96 so I assume you die a lot more than me.

so if my gear really is "welfare" and "really bad" does that just make me an extremely talented POE player? or is this game just super easy.

you didn't have to take it like that, but you did.

ill be a littlebit more detailed. for the very cheap and easy upgrades you can pick up, get a better saffel with %life/crit dmg reduction. for a slightly more expensive upgrade get a +2 aura. replace belt with a t1 life recovery mod, it actually matters. replace amulet, a lot of better stuff out there. I wasn't trying to offend but I am staying with what I said. I did post some detailed info for cheap upgrades now. there are other stuff that can be upgraded but its much much more costly

and yea, his gear is sick
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 sept. 2018 17:08:04
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
thanks for actually responding, I appreciate it. you're right, helmet should go. I got the stone golem buff on my first uber lab roll with it and I just grew attatched to it, but I think i'm underestimating how much better 30% damage is than concentrated effect. yeah my jewels are a bit of a mess trying to get dex for purity of ice. I see you're not running it and I'm strongly considering it too. it's such a hassle trying to get so much dex solely for 4% max cold res, and I think it might not be worth it, but I'm not good at determining those things that's why im here.

side note: your gear is sick.

Yeah the dex thing I deal with for Uber Elder, but if I am just running regular stuff I don't bother with it. I am actually going to switch to running culling and on my shield charge (rather than fortify) and try the double curse boots to allow me to clear basically all the maps (trash wise) by just charging through once.

On the 30% ele rather than conc, your aoe while running through maps will be slightly lower (as you will not have conc effect), but your radius will be YUGE! And when you swap to conc effect for bosses your damage will be quite a bit higher than before (unless you ran swift affliction and arcane surge).

But yeah I am trying to chill on upgrading my RF at the moment just because the next set of upgrades are going to get pretty mental price wise, and the damage increase won't be all that massive... unless I invest like another 100 (ish) ex into him.
can you imagine some of the luck people have in this game? I can't even remember the last time I got a item that sells out of a mirror chest, but this guy got it, at least I was lucky enough to buy both off him

upped all my jewels to optimal 3modders, and even I am reluctant to spend to upgrade to 4modders the prices are just completely retarded.

and I am actually done with my elder marble, and when I meant done I mean I am gonna rage sell it.

its actually impossible to craft amulet apparently and I didn't know that before, now I know. spent way too much trying to craft it

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 sept. 2018 17:43:28
"
zheng738 a écrit :
can you imagine some of the luck people have in this game? I can't even remember the last time I got a item that sells out of a mirror chest, but this guy got it, at least I was lucky enough to buy both off him

upped all my jewels to optimal 3modders, and even I am reluctant to spend to upgrade to 4modders the prices are just completely retarded.

and I am actually done with my elder marble, and when I meant done I mean I am gonna rage sell it.

its actually impossible to craft amulet apparently and I didn't know that before, now I know. spent way too much trying to craft it

Sweet jewels! Yeah I don't know what having luck like that is XD I always have to flip or craft for my currency.

Yeah, I honestly thought crafting the necks weren't that bad with fossils... little did I know I just got insanely lucky on my roll XD.

I am going to start working on my amulet last, I would start sooner but I doubt I will roll a higher damage amulet off of my elder base... and I totally just blew all my currency on this dumb (but should be unbelievably fun) build. Once I can make a bit back I will work on my RF some more.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 21 sept. 2018 17:50:58
I wanted to craft some pleb belt with increased recovery life and got this:

Is it better to stay with it or sell it and buy another one with increased life recovery rate?
"
Verlaiden a écrit :

Is it better to stay with it or sell it and buy another one with increased life recovery rate?

I would probably sell it and start again, but is there a reason you're using a heavy belt and not a leather belt?
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 21 sept. 2018 18:43:07
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
Verlaiden a écrit :

I would probably sell it and start again, but is there a reason you're using a heavy belt and not a leather belt?

Yeah, no currency to buy better base xD I mean it's good base for str stackers

Dernière édition par rhah, le 22 sept. 2018 03:53:07
interestingly enough, scepters like this can exist, very rarely do you see them around because if you think about it, only rf uses them.

http://poe.trade/search/ubamonanonoenz

I think its the elemental mod from prismatic. so its actually possible to get something like ele focus/splash/subterranean

the 40%more dmg mod is something new they recently patched into 1h weapons but it does NOT work with damage over time apparently.

starting to get to a point in delve where its safer for me to just keep enfeeble on the blasmaphey instead of flami/ele weakness

oh yea, also made a godstick by random? you have your generic tri mod stat sticks that sell for 8-20ex, the mirror sticks that have 3 t1 + 1 t2/t3 with extra fire/light/random elemental/chaos

then there is this

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 22 sept. 2018 07:39:09
"

Hello everyone !

This is my current build/stuff

Soooo, I'm trying to buy a better helmet, with 30% elem damage + lvl 20 burning damage with some res/life ... But it is not easy with my current budget :D

I'm using Divination Distillate with Mind Over Matter. BUT, I don't understand why I should use Mind Over Matter. I mean, why my mana must be at 0 ? I really like to understand ^_^

EDIT : OK! So I must have 0 mana to be able to use it!! Found it by myself in the hideout :p
It can be useful for other people.

As always, very nice build, I really love it since the very beginning !

If you have any tips for me, please do!
Dernière édition par toasterdu77, le 22 sept. 2018 12:39:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires