3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

First time usgin RF and just respeced everything to start using it. Feels very good and fun but i have a question. Wouldn't scorching ray proc bad EE? i usually run with shield into packs (1 ring with added lightning) but when i use scorching ray i dont see the dmg scaling but they die fast enough to not let me see wich way the EE proc. So when should i use scorching? only on boss fights? TY for the guide mate, is very complete and well explained, maybe i missed the part explaning this.
"
alezipp a écrit :
First time usgin RF and just respeced everything to start using it. Feels very good and fun but i have a question. Wouldn't scorching ray proc bad EE? i usually run with shield into packs (1 ring with added lightning) but when i use scorching ray i dont see the dmg scaling but they die fast enough to not let me see wich way the EE proc. So when should i use scorching? only on boss fights? TY for the guide mate, is very complete and well explained, maybe i missed the part explaning this.

scorching ray is the same as rf, it doesn't actually hit anything its a damage overtime effect so it can't proc elemental eq or overload.

on a side note, shield is now complete

shield charging works fine with the fked up scepter its just annoying, I dumped 10ex + on the elder marble I couldn't get what I wanted -_-. not being greedy I just need 4/6. worst day ever for crafting
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 20 sept. 2018 02:27:42
btw is it just me? or is it completely retarded people multi mod a scepter *the mod cost 2ex* then charge people 200ex (10ex) for the scepter? do those things actually sell for 10ex after multimoding?
You're lucky if it sells for 5
Listing isn't selling
Hello all, i'm lvl 88 atm and this is my gear/gems! What do you guys think? What should i focus next? Thanks!

"
tipicozzy a écrit :
Hello all, i'm lvl 88 atm and this is my gear/gems! What do you guys think? What should i focus next? Thanks!

If that were my RF I would probably focus on getting 20/20 gems first. I would also put blood magic on my weapon and then buy a burning + 30% increased ele damage helm (or craft one). After that I would work on getting a marble neck with +% fire damage increase.

I am not sure what sort of budget you have, but investing in a watchers eye with %regen while running Vitality helps quite a bit.

You may want to swap to a Ruby flask, it can help with the degen a bit more by increasing your max fire res. So at points when you are taking quite a bit of damage it can help you recover.

On a side note, you have added fire damage to spells on your helm which would mess up your EE when you use orb of storms. So if you're going to keep that helm for the foreseeable future, you may want to stop casting orb and just shield charge the bosses every once and a while.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 20 sept. 2018 10:36:37
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
alezipp a écrit :

scorching ray is the same as rf, it doesn't actually hit anything its a damage overtime effect so it can't proc elemental eq or overload.

on a side note, shield is now complete

shield charging works fine with the fked up scepter its just annoying, I dumped 10ex + on the elder marble I couldn't get what I wanted -_-. not being greedy I just need 4/6. worst day ever for crafting

Tyvm mate, yes now i was able to see the mods on monsters changing to "vulnerable to cold, vulnerable to fire".

I just recently started so im on a super budget gear. Im even using Ambus since i cant afford a Kaom's.
First of all, let me say that I really enjoy the build so far. I have probably stupid question (sorry if answered before in the thread) - can I use Increased area of effect if I have concentrated effect on my helmet? They do work together, right?
"
kobmish a écrit :
First of all, let me say that I really enjoy the build so far. I have probably stupid question (sorry if answered before in the thread) - can I use Increased area of effect if I have concentrated effect on my helmet? They do work together, right?

Yep, they do.
How good is this build for deep delving mines? Asking cuz i dont see any RF juggs on ladder ( Hardcore)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires