3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Camaron a écrit :
How good is this build for deep delving mines? Asking cuz i dont see any RF juggs on ladder ( Hardcore)

here you can see top rf depth records: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&skill=Righteous-Fire&sort=depth-solo

I just got to 310 myself, and it's starting to get rippy. Huge damage spikes once in a while. Just got two shot by some unique primordial bear at the end of an encounter, didn't even have time to react. Most of the time it's still pretty easy though. I'll probably switch flammability to enfeeble soon, and maybe start carrying hp flask.
"
Lancelier a écrit :
Do you feel that you are comfortable without using immortal call + level 1 cwdt? I'm using it with 7 end. charges (I'm still using double pyre for more damage and I need the cold res) I can get 4-5 seconds of phys immunity. I'm thinking of dropping IC to add culling to a 4link cwdt setup for faster kills.

cwdt lvl 1 + blade vortex(i prefer bv for a mobile proccing of EO) + inc crit strikes + culling/Immortal Call.

I'm on the fence of dropping IC, I feel its so good. Its impact is very noticeable when I often fight Minotaur with two+ damage mods; I can sometimes go by a few seconds where I take no damage. However I can sometimes die if I get shotgunned by the stacked rockfall AOE when IC runs out. What do you think of Immortal Call(with no Kaoms Way)?

I haven't experimented with immortal call. Not enough enough sockets, and i'm afraid of getting out of that immunity with no endurance charges. And i rarely feel like i could use it. But yeah, it seems like it would be great against minotaur. He is indeed quite dangerous with multiple damage mods.

I've seen some RF players use it as a single socket skill though. When they think they'll be taking a lot of physical damage, they pop it. Like in an Uber Elder encounter, right before Shaper's or Elder's Slam.

"
Lancelier a écrit :
Also, separate question: aside from bad map mods(no regen, -max res) what do you often die to, anything scary to respect?

Thanks for your guide! Its a great help for a scrub like me to understand how to build RF!

Ever since i stopped running maps with reduced max res and regen, i stopped dying. That's not counting guardians and uber elder. Guardians can be supper rippy with multiple damage and attack speed mods. I still die to those sometimes. So just avoid that pretty much. Porcupines killed me once, but i killed a lot of em at once. I guess cwdt immortal call would have been nice there, lol.

OK i wanna post a "what should I upgrade" post as well. I assume helmet is first but I gotta say the stone golem buff feels nice, I think with all th e multipliers and stuff it adds up to around 300hp/s but I could be wrong on that. my amulet is also total trash cuz I used to think spell damage scaled with RF. any other tips on what to upgrade tho?

idk how to link my jewels but I have a vitality watcher's eye and all others have +7% max life. other rolls include dex for purity of ice, resistances, burning/area damage, or attack speed with shield/mace. mostly focused on getting max res and enough dex then focused on damage mods and lastly attack speed mods were just a nice bonus. have a 4 mod jewel with 4 useful mods because one of them is attack speed.

great guide btw, never killed shaper before but he rolled over for me with this build.
Dernière édition par PokemonSnap, le 21 sept. 2018 04:30:32
1)

2)

what should i take? life recovery rate instead of increased fire damage and icreaed max life? How much does life recovery rate?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Camaron a écrit :
How good is this build for deep delving mines? Asking cuz i dont see any RF juggs on ladder ( Hardcore)

here you can see top rf depth records: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&skill=Righteous-Fire&sort=depth-solo

I just got to 310 myself, and it's starting to get rippy. Huge damage spikes once in a while. Just got two shot by some unique primordial bear at the end of an encounter, didn't even have time to react. Most of the time it's still pretty easy though. I'll probably switch flammability to enfeeble soon, and maybe start carrying hp flask.

hey, my name showed up on there, fate_grandorder, apparently I am a little squishier compared to the rest of them. ill try to answer some of those questions.

there simply isn't any room to run cast on damage taken. and even if you do somehow make room for it, you shouldn't run it, it only makes you immune to physical damage for a short duration and its only effective in the uber elder fight when your forced into a situation where you have to eat the slam, like the elder vacuum is up, elder is doing his scissor sucking and the shaper is ready to slam, only then, is it worth using immortal call. I don't even use it during that time anymore because I can eat the slam and be up to full health in 2 seconds. I actually heal standing on elder ink and shaper frozen ground.

as for delve, pay very close attention to when zones switch, you can go from a very safe zone to double damamge mod, elemental damage penetration, monsters stealing all your endurance charges, ect. during those times, pay attention and don't yolo shield charge into 40 monsters. play a littlebit slower and throw more flares, even if you have to spend time going back to reload flares. flare radius upgrade is crucial here.

finally for the last 2 guys posting their gear and what to upgrade? i would say you need to upgrade everything. welfare rf is really bad.

for gear comparison check duality and rhah's gear its way better than the norm and they all personalize it too, like rhah's got the dual curse thing going.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 sept. 2018 06:53:39
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Camaron a écrit :

hey, my name showed up on there, fate_grandorder, apparently I am a little squishier compared to the rest of them. ill try to answer some of those questions.

there simply isn't any room to run cast on damage taken. and even if you do somehow make room for it, you shouldn't run it, it only makes you immune to physical damage for a short duration and its only effective in the uber elder fight when your forced into a situation where you have to eat the slam, like the elder vacuum is up, elder is doing his scissor sucking and the shaper is ready to slam, only then, is it worth using immortal call. I don't even use it during that time anymore because I can eat the slam and be up to full health in 2 seconds. I actually heal standing on elder ink and shaper frozen ground.

as for delve, pay very close attention to when zones switch, you can go from a very safe zone to double damamge mod, elemental damage penetration, monsters stealing all your endurance charges, ect. during those times, pay attention and don't yolo shield charge into 40 monsters. play a littlebit slower and throw more flares, even if you have to spend time going back to reload flares. flare radius upgrade is crucial here.

finally for the last 2 guys posting their gear and what to upgrade? i would say you need to upgrade everything. welfare rf is really bad.

for gear comparison check duality and rhah's gear its way better than the norm and they all personalize it too, like rhah's got the dual curse thing going.

Oh damn thanks for the shout out! I still need quite a bit of work and am in the process of testing out some other gem links and stuff. After I setup my meme HH build I am going to work on upgrading my RF a bit further (need new gloves, belt, boots, and I need to craft my elder marble amulet). The last thing I will work on will be my helm, though I am still trying to fossil craft a 3 mod one.
[dbLinkedItem id="12532785510"]

[dbLinkedItem id="12532785512"]

Hello guys with one is better for multi?
"
zheng738 a écrit :

so maxed rolled kaom's rings should be replaced? with what?

that's an oof because I already can clear all content that i've attempted (only uber elder left but idk how to make him spawn) except HOTGM deathless, and even that only DanziGG managed to kill me once. if you don't want to help, just say so. don't call 25ex gear "welfare" especially when you have GG gear and are only level 96 so I assume you die a lot more than me.

so if my gear really is "welfare" and "really bad" does that just make me an extremely talented POE player? or is this game just super easy.

edit: ok my response was pretty extreme I don't mean it but I do wish you'd actually looked at the gear before commenting like duality did.
Dernière édition par PokemonSnap, le 21 sept. 2018 17:00:57
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

that's an oof because I already can clear all content that i've attempted (only uber elder left but idk how to make him spawn) except HOTGM deathless, and even that only DanziGG managed to kill me once. if you don't want to help, just say so. don't call 25ex gear "welfare" especially when you have GG gear and are only level 96 so I assume you die a lot more than me.

so if my gear really is "welfare" and "really bad" does that just make me an extremely talented POE player? or is this game just super easy.

I don't think he looked at your gear, he was just pointing out places you could see stuff to shoot for. I looked over your gear a bit (I am at work so I can't really go crazy in depth), and I think you're pretty well set up.

If you're just looking to optimize then I would look for a better amulet, something with a higher fire damage roll on it. Then I would try for a better helmet, I prefer the burning + 30% increased ele damage. If you're really looking to go crazy then a 3 mod helm is amaze. After that, or before, whatever you want, I would work on your jewels. They are not bad, but if you're just wanting to get to another level then that is a pretty good place to work on as well.
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

I don't think he looked at your gear, he was just pointing out places you could see stuff to shoot for. I looked over your gear a bit (I am at work so I can't really go crazy in depth), and I think you're pretty well set up.

If you're just looking to optimize then I would look for a better amulet, something with a higher fire damage roll on it. Then I would try for a better helmet, I prefer the burning + 30% increased ele damage. If you're really looking to go crazy then a 3 mod helm is amaze. After that, or before, whatever you want, I would work on your jewels. They are not bad, but if you're just wanting to get to another level then that is a pretty good place to work on as well.

thanks for actually responding, I appreciate it. you're right, helmet should go. I got the stone golem buff on my first uber lab roll with it and I just grew attatched to it, but I think i'm underestimating how much better 30% damage is than concentrated effect. yeah my jewels are a bit of a mess trying to get dex for purity of ice. I see you're not running it and I'm strongly considering it too. it's such a hassle trying to get so much dex solely for 4% max cold res, and I think it might not be worth it, but I'm not good at determining those things that's why im here.

side note: your gear is sick.
Dernière édition par PokemonSnap, le 21 sept. 2018 16:57:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires