3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
xbanx17 a écrit :
why did you need the affected by 2 curses if you only use one curse flammable? or is a second curses that i missed.

Witchfire Brew, mate!
"
foma1234 a écrit :
Ok so i crafted those items with fossils:

And Im trying to get good scepter, is it possible to get it with fossils too ? Which of them use on void scepter ? Any ideas?

sick crafts, that amulet is an upgrade is an upgrade for me and if I wasn't using high res gloves that glove is beast too

what do you think about convert physical damage as extra fire damage? it's good prefix mod, or would be better avoid it.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to show you my gear. i have almost everything. did all the content deathless. Only missing Uber Elder, almost 96 and then i will try it.

What you think it would be worth upgrading except getting a watchers eye with life recovery rate? (saving for that atm)

Spoiler

Cheers
"
mooDy7 a écrit :

what do you think about convert physical damage as extra fire damage? it's good prefix mod, or would be better avoid it.

It depends if you are running EE then you shouldnt have it or it will fuck it up.

i think the only viable mods are

ele focus
melee splash
fire damage
burning damage
"
Skk1p a écrit :
Hey guys,

Just wanted to show you my gear. i have almost everything. did all the content deathless. Only missing Uber Elder, almost 96 and then i will try it.

What you think it would be worth upgrading except getting a watchers eye with life recovery rate? (saving for that atm)

Spoiler

Cheers

your realize your getting screwed over by your xoph's amulet right? you only use the non upgraded version lol
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Skk1p a écrit :
Hey guys,

Spoiler

Cheers

your realize your getting screwed over by your xoph's amulet right? you only use the non upgraded version lol

I am not running EE.
"
Skk1p a écrit :
"
xbanx17 a écrit :
why did you need the affected by 2 curses if you only use one curse flammable? or is a second curses that i missed.

Witchfire Brew, mate!

thanks so much i was so confused on that thanks for clearing that up
"
Skk1p a écrit :
I am not running EE.

that's a mistake
Hi

I need help, i only have around 350 life regen after the degen from RF

What am i doin worng? ( i now i need kaoms rings but cant afford them) so anything else i can do to get more life? also is my dps good enough to kill a yellow elder?

My character name is Kamaron

Pob lists my dps at around 55k for RF with no flask/ etc

Ty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires