3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Reaching 3500 life regen is only possible with Watcher's Eye right?
"
zheng738 a écrit :
interestingly enough, scepters like this can exist, very rarely do you see them around because if you think about it, only rf uses them.

http://poe.trade/search/ubamonanonoenz

I think its the elemental mod from prismatic. so its actually possible to get something like ele focus/splash/subterranean

the 40%more dmg mod is something new they recently patched into 1h weapons but it does NOT work with damage over time apparently.

I wonder if prismatic makes EF easier to roll too.

Looks like you can roll this along with EF now:

Prefix (40–60)% increased Elemental Damage

"
zheng738 a écrit :
starting to get to a point in delve where its safer for me to just keep enfeeble on the blasmaphey instead of flami/ele weakness

Did the same. Also added Fortify back in. Not enough sockets for Phase Run now though.
Dam you guys, how do you spam alterations?
The amount of alterations i spamed already, i could just buy a bloody one already crafted (around 7k xD)

Managed to craft this helm in another hand:

Had this before, so if someone is looking for one, it is for sale:

bought one of these to try out

Should I buy a Kaom's Way or get Kaom's Heart first?
wtf??? the soul ripper flask is completely busted my guild mates telling me it was busted also last league but I didn't play last league. this lets you cast vaal rf twice in a roll and in a packed place like the mines, vaal rf can be sustained indefinitely, has some small dodge utility too and its not that expensive only 6-7ex.
Ok so i crafted those items with fossils:

And Im trying to get good scepter, is it possible to get it with fossils too ? Which of them use on void scepter ? Any ideas?
Hello everyone, Im HC player with poor budget and it is possbile to play this build as a Jugg without Kaoms Heart, Kaoms Way's and Watchers eye ? Can I sustain life regen without these items and enough damage without good jewels ?
Dernière édition par AdmiralCarambas, le 23 sept. 2018 10:50:38
"
AdmiralCarambas a écrit :
Hello everyone, Im HC player with poor budget and it is possbile to play this build as a Jugg without Kaoms Heart, Kaoms Way's and Watchers eye ? Can I sustain life regen without these items and enough damage without good jewels ?

Kaom's way isn't important as heart. But without either the build will be pretty shit tbh.
why did you need the affected by 2 curses if you only use one curse flammable? or is a second curses that i missed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires