[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
cbaist4488 a écrit :
can anyone post an updated SLAYER tree?

The trees in the Passives section are already updated.
You're saying that Herald of Ash is good choice for us due to its AOE effect. I want to hear your opinion about its damage compared to Flesh and Stone and Herald of Purity. Will Herald of Ash still be better damage-wise (in single boss fights) or should we use Flesh and Stone/Herald of Purity?

And one more thought: how about using Bottled Faith flask? It gives 40% incr damage + 7-10% incr damage taken by enemies. I think it's a decent replacement for sin's rebirth/taste of hate if you're playing pure phys build. What do you think?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Dernière édition par de_Lioncourt, le 7 juin 2019 03:23:52
Will definitely check this build out. Great guide! Thank you!
"
de_Lioncourt a écrit :
You're saying that Herald of Ash is good choice for us due to its AOE effect. I want to hear your opinion about its damage compared to Flesh and Stone and Herald of Purity. Will Herald of Ash still be better damage-wise (in single boss fights) or should we use Flesh and Stone/Herald of Purity?

And one more thought: how about using Bottled Faith flask? It gives 40% incr damage + 7-10% incr damage taken by enemies. I think it's a decent replacement for sin's rebirth/taste of hate if you're playing pure phys build. What do you think?

Flesh and Stone and Herald of Purity should offer more damage in single-target scenarios, especially since we will be using Pride. I guess I should also add this comment in the guide.

Certainly, it should offers pretty much the same level of damage as our other damage flasks except Lion's Roar. I should probably add this as well.
According to this post:https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxcehl/path_of_exile_legion_gem_information/eq5abqi/?context=10

F&S should be supported with maim instead of ancestral warchief now.
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
According to this post:https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxcehl/path_of_exile_legion_gem_information/eq5abqi/?context=10

That's interesting. Thanks for the information. I thought we aren't allowed to make use of both maim effects, but apparently we are!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Does this work well for league start? Any leveling advice?
Thanks
"
de_Lioncourt a écrit :
"
Kapitolist a écrit :

That's interesting. Thanks for the information. I thought we aren't allowed to make use of both maim effects, but apparently we are!

This is very interesting. The only problem is that it reserves 4% additional mana. I guess we can afford to do so. I will make this change in the guide.
Also looking for a good leveling strategy... Can't wait to try this build out!
"
BloodlustAlpaca a écrit :
Does this work well for league start? Any leveling advice?
Thanks

It works fine. I think life won't be too easy once you hit maps and before you get a Tidebreaker, and Tidebreaker can be expensive this league.

But leveling as this build would be exactly the same as how you would level other melee builds, and once you get your Tidebreaker you will have an easy time in your maps.

So... a short period of a couple of hours of farming Tidebreaker can be miserable? Maybe everything's gonna be expensive to be honest, and I honestly think a spell caster would be a better league starter in a melee league.

"
shotcaller77 a écrit :
Also looking for a good leveling strategy... Can't wait to try this build out!

I don't really have too much insight on how to level. I like planning for a finished build but when it comes to leveling I usually just grab whatever skill (Molten Strike, Sunder, Ground Slam) and grind no brainer.

I think Molten Strike is still going to be okay while leveling, as well as Sunder and Ground Slam.

As for the passive tree, most stuff in our tree are either damage or attack speed or life, so... take a look at the <60 level template tree I have in the guide and prioritize damage at first.

The only actual suggestion I have is that you can pick the Revelry notable early to avoid mana problems.

Other than that, you don't really have access to leveling uniques as league starter, so I don't think there's anything fancy you can do.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires