[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Ty very much for answering every single question!
"
ILIAS a écrit :
Ty very much for answering every single question!

DITO!
i was thinking about

Ancestral Warchief - curse on hit - Vulnerability + chance to bleed

Just to simplify gameplay.

Will it work?

And maim support is 115% mana multiplayer so
Pride (50%), Flesh and Stone (25%), Blood and Sand or War Banner (10%)
probably wont work without enlighten

Dernière édition par volc123, le 7 juin 2019 12:31:01
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
Edeka a écrit :
What should the order of ascendancy for the Slayer be :)? Thank you!

I would take Impact first, and probably get leech next. Impact is very good as well but I think we can't wait until Ulab to get the leech.

Thank you!
"
volc123 a écrit :
i was thinking about

Ancestral Warchief - curse on hit - Vulnerability + chance to bleed

Just to simplify gameplay.

Will it work?

And maim support is 115% mana multiplayer so
Pride (50%), Flesh and Stone (25%), Blood and Sand or War Banner (10%)
probably wont work without enlighten

Warchief cannot be supported with Curse on Hit.

You only need to link Maim with Flesh and Stone, with is 4% additional mana reservation. Pride 50% + Flesh and Stone 25%+4% + War Banner 10% = 89%.
I am now pretty convinced that there are very few reasons to not go pure phys in this patch. The few reasons mostly being performance in a party. So I have changed the gem setup section to reflect mostly the pure phys version.

Also, Shockwave Support feels really good.

And clearing with Heavy Strike doesn't seem to be too viable so far. I won't call it by now, but if you're thinking of picking Slayer just to do so, maybe you should think twice.

EDIT: it doesn't mean that Slayer is bad. I only meant that MAYBE using Heavy Strike as an AoE skill isn't going to be as good. I am personally leveling a Slayer and I am having a blast with my Sunder.
Dernière édition par brightwaha, le 8 juin 2019 03:29:50
Hi just found out your build and i thought about using it as a pure physical build.
I was thinking about using Sunder for cleanikg trash mobs
And as auras : Herald of Purity, Pride and Sand anf Blood what do you think of these ?
Would you recommend Summon Stone Golen for the life regen ?

Thanks.
"
brightwaha a écrit :
I am now pretty convinced that there are very few reasons to not go pure phys in this patch. The few reasons mostly being performance in a party. So I have changed the gem setup section to reflect mostly the pure phys version.

And clearing with Heavy Strike doesn't seem to be too viable so far. I won't call it by now, but if you're thinking of picking Slayer just to do so, maybe you should think twice.

I’m already balls deep. Are you not recommending this build anymore?
"
SvenKiren a écrit :
Hi just found out your build and i thought about using it as a pure physical build.
I was thinking about using Sunder for cleanikg trash mobs
And as auras : Herald of Purity, Pride and Sand anf Blood what do you think of these ?
Would you recommend Summon Stone Golen for the life regen ?

Thanks.

Well as you see the comment I made right above your post, this build currently performs the best with the pure phys version.

Herald of Purity isn't as good as Flesh and Stone in my opinion, but it's good as well.

We don't really need Stone Golem, and I think it's better to save that gem socket and skill bar slot for something else.
"
shotcaller77 a écrit :
"
brightwaha a écrit :

I’m already balls deep. Are you not recommending this build anymore?

I meant that maybe clearing trash mobs using Heavy Strike isn't going to be very satisfying. I proposed 2 main ways to clear maps with this build, one with AoE skills like Sunder and the other being using Heavy Strike - and I have doubts if clearing with Heavy Strike will be as satisfying as clearing with a real AoE skill.

The build is definitely very good in this patch; doing AoE with like Ground Slam or Sunder is guaranteed to be good, and doing single-target with Heavy Strike is guaranteed to be good as well.

What I am not recommending, is that while deciding on the ascendancy, picking Slayer over Berserker just so that they can try out clearing with Heavy Strike (because Slayer has additional weapon range which makes it naturally better at doing so).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires