[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
ILIAS a écrit :
Just some beginner questions I m asking myself

- Crafted ring with shock nearby enemies when focused?
- Crit versions of this build possible/effective/having big advantages?
- Can a rare mace in terms of dps be better than tidebreaker inclusice 5-6 endurance charges?
- Interaction with phase run?

My thoughts:

-We don't have enough skill bat slot already, so I don't think focus is worth it in general.
-I have an answer written in the Q&A section in the guide, but the short answer is, it's effective at getting high DPS, but high DPS is not a big advantage for this build.
-I have a rare mace. The DPS is good, but I don't like it too much.
-I don't think it's worth the gem socket.

My div card made it in!!!!!!

Tidebreaker ssf is possible!!!
Will this be okay with the new league mechanics? Will it be hard to tag everything we want?
Would this build benefit from any new support gem they released over old ones?

Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information
"
frawrst a écrit :

That's some really good news. Is that your submission?

I wonder how rare is it, I might want to do SSF if it's realistically farmable.
"
BloodlustAlpaca a écrit :
Will this be okay with the new league mechanics? Will it be hard to tag everything we want?

I think we are gonna be fine. There is no chance that this build does super well with the new league mechanics, but it won't be too bad either. At the very least, we have good AoE and DPS.

"
krab90 a écrit :
Would this build benefit from any new support gem they released over old ones?

Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

I have quite a few comments in the first 2 sections of the guide. I have also updated the Gem Setup section with the gems I am expecting to use.
In your Q&A session you said this regarding blood magic:

"
BM: It deactivates Damage on Full Life Support and doesn't allow any aura besides Banners. The cost in DPS is too much.

Does the new Mortal Conviction notable (You get to reserve 1 aura for free but can only have 1 aura going, excluding heralds and banners), as well as new support options that could potentially replace damage on full life, change your thinking on this at all?
Dernière édition par Sanc7ifica7ion, le 6 juin 2019 22:11:54
"
Sanc7ifica7ion a écrit :
In your Q&A session you said this regarding blood magic:

"
BM: It deactivates Damage on Full Life Support and doesn't allow any aura besides Banners. The cost in DPS is too much.

Does the new Mortal Conviction notable (You get to reserve 1 aura for free but can only have 1 aura going, excluding heralds and banners), as well as new support options that could potentially replace damage on full life, change your thinking on this at all?

I will make the correction that Mortal Conviction allows one non-Banner aura. Previously I thought it only allows Banners.

I think the problem with BM is that it does basically nothing. By simply getting one source of mana leech on a ring (and maybe link Leap Slam with Blood Magic) completely overcomes any mana problems.

Before I see a huge upside that BM can bring us, I wouldn't want to lose my 2nd and 3rd aura.
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

That's some really good news. Is that your submission?

I wonder how rare is it, I might want to do SSF if it's realistically farmable.

Yep, designed it after falling in love with this build!
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 6 juin 2019 22:43:46
can anyone post an updated SLAYER tree?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires