[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

EHHH Nice Nimis on the Voidborne!
in your video i noticed you don't have blood rage on your bar and you have taken warlords mark away, warlords mark i'm assuming we drop because of the upgrade to belt and then we take punishment to replace, what about frenzy charge from BR?
HOLY SHIT CONGRATS ON THE NIMIS DROP!
"
Tommalom a écrit :
in your video i noticed you don't have blood rage on your bar and you have taken warlords mark away, warlords mark i'm assuming we drop because of the upgrade to belt and then we take punishment to replace, what about frenzy charge from BR?

Blood Rage is bound to "E", just can only show so many binds in the main primary page; there's a keybinds section in the main post. Warlord's not needed with the Emancipation belt yes. Punishment was always part of the mix from League Start.

"
Tommalom a écrit :
EHHH Nice Nimis on the Voidborne!

"
araticise a écrit :
HOLY SHIT CONGRATS ON THE NIMIS DROP!

Thank you guys! :)
Dernière édition par corosou, le 17 déc. 2023 22:34:48
Deadly thanks, got a 6L chest and 4L wing feeling much better on clear now
"
Tommalom a écrit :
Deadly thanks, got a 6L chest and 4L wing feeling much better on clear now

Good stuff, just keep at it. The build is feeling amazing in 3.23 once u get some of the nice goodies.
3.23 Quick Video Update: Crux of Nothingness

Hi Guys,

Finally found the King in the Mists!

YouTube: 3.23 The King in the Mists (Deathless)

Enjoy!
Been having a bunch of fun with this build. Running into one issue though. Im trying to run your same atlas skill tree but am having trouble matching the same amount of wisps you get in some of your videos. Im lucky if i get 2k in one of them and 0 of other. Do i need to move fast in there or is there something im missing
"
drunkcr0w a écrit :
Been having a bunch of fun with this build. Running into one issue though. Im trying to run your same atlas skill tree but am having trouble matching the same amount of wisps you get in some of your videos. Im lucky if i get 2k in one of them and 0 of other. Do i need to move fast in there or is there something im missing

Glad to hear it!

It's just RNG and sometimes maps will have very little, but the more you juice the better.

GL
3.23 Quick Video Update: T16 Cemetery

Hi Guys,

Here's a T16 Empowered Juiced Mapping Showcase:

YouTube: 3.23 T16 Cemetary (Empowered Juiced Mapping Showcase)

Enjoy!

Dernière édition par corosou, le 18 déc. 2023 21:22:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires