[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
Pheonix_Magnum a écrit :
Spoiler
I think wings is just a special case. MTXs that apply to both hands work, but because you're not holding two weapons; but if not, you can't apply anything to the second hand.
If it worked before, whatever they had handling the special case must have gotten wiped somehow.

Yeah, Wings was the only weapon that this happened on. Some change, probably unintentional broke it.
3.23 The League Mechanic is not profitable! /s

A picture is worth a thousand words...

This is running my Affliction Farm strat on T12 Academy, which drops a Nimis card.

If I recall, it's the result of a Blue/Yellow combo of around 2k each.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 16 déc. 2023 20:05:13
Fuck yea excited been following the build since the start of league, and i sure know what ya mean by glass canon lol, last league i was fairly tanky and farther from target so have to change my play style this time
Hello, I've started this game this week and I started with your build! It very fun atm, one question that I have, I'm missing wings and 6L armor, can you point me a replacement for it, until I can afford one or get lucky and roll 6L?

And I just realized as soon as I finished act10 that I've been following the POB of patch 3.22 lol
Question on survivability - are you simply not getting hit at all? I'm running red maps and I apparently can't dodge everything which results in quite a few one-shots. Much to my chagrin. I see we're basically operating off of two rings for health/resists outside of uniques regardless of non-crit vs crit build. I'd like to transition over to crit but haven't gotten there yet. 3k hp is just difficult unless we are very skilled dodgers (i'm not bad, but I make mistakes). Am I missing something? If we nuke before it ever sees us, of course! :) Thank you kindly.
Been looking for a transition to Crit for dmg scaling!

Love to see the constant progress update.
"
Tommalom a écrit :
Spoiler
Fuck yea excited been following the build since the start of league, and i sure know what ya mean by glass canon lol, last league i was fairly tanky and farther from target so have to change my play style this time

I've cared about defensive layers previously, but when you see the biggest baddest SSFHC players getting one-shot themselves, wasting time on defensive layers seems kinda silly. If the best players are getting one-shot, a very mechanically unskilled player, such as myself, is gonna die no matter what, so might as well go for the most DPS I can, and hope I kill, before I get killed ;)

"
lotus870 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello, I've started this game this week and I started with your build! It very fun atm, one question that I have, I'm missing wings and 6L armor, can you point me a replacement for it, until I can afford one or get lucky and roll 6L?

And I just realized as soon as I finished act10 that I've been following the POB of patch 3.22 lol

If you check from page 19 on, you can see examples of gear at different stages.

"
GrifOrion a écrit :
Spoiler
Question on survivability - are you simply not getting hit at all? I'm running red maps and I apparently can't dodge everything which results in quite a few one-shots. Much to my chagrin. I see we're basically operating off of two rings for health/resists outside of uniques regardless of non-crit vs crit build. I'd like to transition over to crit but haven't gotten there yet. 3k hp is just difficult unless we are very skilled dodgers (i'm not bad, but I make mistakes). Am I missing something? If we nuke before it ever sees us, of course! :) Thank you kindly.

So, I operate in two different modes. 1) mapping mode, and don't care about leveling, and I am OK as long as I am completing the map within the 6 portals. I rarely have to use more than one, but every once in a while a map will be crazy rippy, I'll to use more portals, and that's just the game. 2) leveling mode, in which case I go to /global 820 and just run ROTAs. This is explained in detail the Stage #1 expensive gear post on page 24. If you're trying to level just running maps, then I recommend skipping Affliction and rolling them blue with simple mods that aren't rippy.

"
araticise a écrit :
Spoiler
Been looking for a transition to Crit for dmg scaling!

Love to see the constant progress update.

Glad to hear you appreciate all my diatribes <3 ;)

GL guys
Dernière édition par corosou, le 16 déc. 2023 23:19:46
Just wanted to quickly update - bought Fury Valve, Chains of Emancipation, and a simple "feed the fury" cluster jewel.

I can feel the difference between this and the original one using precise technique.

haven't even gotten the true "end-game" items and i'm loving the change!

(of course don't expect this to be a non one-shot build) as what corosou has pointed out
"
araticise a écrit :
Spoiler
Just wanted to quickly update - bought Fury Valve, Chains of Emancipation, and a simple "feed the fury" cluster jewel.

I can feel the difference between this and the original one using precise technique.

haven't even gotten the true "end-game" items and i'm loving the change!

(of course don't expect this to be a non one-shot build) as what corosou has pointed out

Good stuff! Glad you're enjoying the build :)

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 17 déc. 2023 04:49:04
3.22 Nimis from Voidborne!!!

Holy shit fellas...

If I didn't record, you guys probably would not believe...

I was farming T12 Academy, hoping for a Nimis card, got a Voidborne and some other goodies, opened it and this dropped!

** a couple of divs for the insane roll

Here's the vid of the map that dropped the Voidborne and the Nimis drop from it:

YouTube: T12 Academy + Voidborne Key Nimis Drop

And a Mino kill clear with Nimis:

YouTube: T16 Minotaur (Empowered, with Nimis)

INSANE LUCK!

You guys gotta try this strat!

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 17 déc. 2023 09:09:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires