[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Sir, I tried to do as much as I can following to your instructions in last build on page 19 but I can't do higher T7 map, I died 2 or 3 times on mapping and stucked on lv88. I also enter Viridian Wildwood before doing map.

Can you give me some advices on my works. Down here is my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dutran100903/characters

By the way, is my skill tree right?

Hope to see your reply
"
dutran100903 a écrit :
Sir, I tried to do as much as I can following to your instructions in last build on page 19 but I can't do higher T7 map, I died 2 or 3 times on mapping and stucked on lv88. I also enter Viridian Wildwood before doing map.

Can you give me some advices on my works. Down here is my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dutran100903/characters

By the way, is my skill tree right?

Hope to see your reply

U using the Crit version, u should put +inc critical strikes and +inc critical damage. (in my opinion goin crit without some better gear could be dangerous)

This build is zero or hero, u can stay in the pack doin block, supress or 1 gonna get 1 shot everytime, since we dont have life (~2.5~3k). Its a hit and run most of the time till u get tons of better gear.
Dernière édition par matheus18, le 19 déc. 2023 09:45:09
Hello there!

I recently invest into Oriaths End flask, but still, I don't know what would be the way to improve my damage...what should I invest next? Its something wrong with my jewel config? Would any swaping improve my character? Should I change my tree and invest into clusters? Im kinda lost right now...Im looking for some groundbeaking change, but I dunno where to priorize..Any advise would be appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fragu3Lado/characters

Could it be more powerfull a rework on the tree and swap to double The Saviour? Im kinda thinking on taking that path...

Thanks for the build and keep up the great work! :D
Dernière édition par Fragu3Lado, le 21 déc. 2023 03:47:16
Hi, I think I went into the crit version too soon and now I'm suffering, I poured the little divines I have into the build and I feel like I'm lacking on both defenses and damage. Can you please tell me what should I focus on doing now to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OlDirtyNacho/characters
"
OlDirtyNacho a écrit :
Hi, I think I went into the crit version too soon and now I'm suffering, I poured the little divines I have into the build and I feel like I'm lacking on both defenses and damage. Can you please tell me what should I focus on doing now to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OlDirtyNacho/characters

So, I can see you're a new player with only 2 characters. You probably need to get some of the basics down first.

1) You need to level your gems or buy lvl 20 ones. Priority being Purity of Elements. It should not be level 1; nor your Crit Supports so low.

2) Your main hand attack speed roll is really bad. You can def buy a much better replica wings with higher AS and Phys rolls for pretty cheap.

3) Get some flasks like these

4) If you're trying to farm the league mechanic, then expect to get one-shot a lot. T12 mobs feel like T16+ mobs when Empowered, so if you can't handle a certain map tier, then roll your maps Blue or run them on a lower tier.

5) If you're having problems surviving, instead of grabbing all the DPS masteries, get more life instead.

6) There are many videos on YouTube to teach you about mechanics and basics every player should know.
Hi there!

Loving the build so far and the image on the first page is pretty sick :p!

I did have a question though, as I am quite close to matching your most recent Crit build (I believe: https://pobb.in/yT5IV_OPTFEv) 1:1, minus a couple flask differences and lack of unique gems (namely prismatic eye).

I am having quite a bit of MP issues while running maps, granted it isn't the end of the world, however I notice the build doesn't call for an MP flask. I also am unable to activate all my auras, even after having the 90% res corrupted Thrillsteel and reservation mastery/free banner Ascendancy.

Any tips outside of obtaining a good Watcher's Eye to increase MP you might have? Appreciate keeping the guides up-to-date and your quick responses!
"
Cartawo a écrit :
Hi there!

Loving the build so far and the image on the first page is pretty sick :p!

I did have a question though, as I am quite close to matching your most recent Crit build (I believe: https://pobb.in/yT5IV_OPTFEv) 1:1, minus a couple flask differences and lack of unique gems (namely prismatic eye).

I am having quite a bit of MP issues while running maps, granted it isn't the end of the world, however I notice the build doesn't call for an MP flask. I also am unable to activate all my auras, even after having the 90% res corrupted Thrillsteel and reservation mastery/free banner Ascendancy.

Any tips outside of obtaining a good Watcher's Eye to increase MP you might have? Appreciate keeping the guides up-to-date and your quick responses!

We don't need mana flasks because we Leech it; which you get from either:

1) Lioneye's chest
or
2) Life and Mana leech small node

You missed an important detail in the League Start PoB. I said not to level Precision past level 3; Precision is one of a few gems that increases the amount of Mana it reserves, the higher the level.

GL
"
corosou a écrit :
"
OlDirtyNacho a écrit :

So, I can see you're a new player with only 2 characters. You probably need to get some of the basics down first.

1) You need to level your gems or buy lvl 20 ones. Priority being Purity of Elements. It should not be level 1; nor your Crit Supports so low.

2) Your main hand attack speed roll is really bad. You can def buy a much better replica wings with higher AS and Phys rolls for pretty cheap.

3) Get some flasks like these

4) If you're trying to farm the league mechanic, then expect to get one-shot a lot. T12 mobs feel like T16+ mobs when Empowered, so if you can't handle a certain map tier, then roll your maps Blue or run them on a lower tier.

5) If you're having problems surviving, instead of grabbing all the DPS masteries, get more life instead.

6) There are many videos on YouTube to teach you about mechanics and basics every player should know.

Hello, thank you for the general tips. I'm not a "new" player per se but I'm not seasoned either. I got like 1k hours played. My Purity of Elements is only level 1 because I have too many auras and I don't have much mana left to reserve, plus my resistances are capped with it being level 1 so I figured it's fine. Buying another Replica Wings of Entropy should be viable now since I made another div or 2 and about the flasks they are easily rollable so I'll get on it. Thank you for the advice. I was also moreso looking into what to actually invest into next, I was thinking about investing in the large cluster, that would help my DPS a lot.

Edit: also, I can't level the int gems past the current level they're at because I don't have enough int.
Dernière édition par OlDirtyNacho, le 20 déc. 2023 15:35:25
"
OlDirtyNacho a écrit :
Spoiler

Hello, thank you for the general tips. I'm not a "new" player per se but I'm not seasoned either. I got like 1k hours played. My Purity of Elements is only level 1 because I have too many auras and I don't have much mana left to reserve, plus my resistances are capped with it being level 1 so I figured it's fine. Buying another Replica Wings of Entropy should be viable now since I made another div or 2 and about the flasks they are easily rollable so I'll get on it. Thank you for the advice. I was also moreso looking into what to actually invest into next, I was thinking about investing in the large cluster, that would help my DPS a lot.

Edit: also, I can't level the int gems past the current level they're at because I don't have enough int.

Lvl 1 or lvl 20 Purity will reserve the same amount.

You are not able to activate all your auras because you leveled Precision too much, not sure you got that from my previous reply.

I also mentioned to grab 30 Int nodes if you are short, so you really need to go back to the League Starter PoB Notes and make sure you read everything in detail.

GL
im maybe dumb but did they change something with splitting steel? because i dont have the call of steel skill for some reason

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires