[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Not sure if it has been said somewhere i couldn't find it, i'm a returning player from a pretty long time, which pantheon do you pick for the league start/red maps build ? or is there a general that everyone use maybe, love the build btw it feels super nice
"
Vertenx a écrit :
im maybe dumb but did they change something with splitting steel? because i dont have the call of steel skill for some reason

There are now two versions:

"
erarnarg a écrit :
Not sure if it has been said somewhere i couldn't find it, i'm a returning player from a pretty long time, which pantheon do you pick for the league start/red maps build ? or is there a general that everyone use maybe, love the build btw it feels super nice

Pantheon is in the PoB Config section. Mostly just Solaris + Ryslatha(Life Flask Refill) or Garukhan (Blind/Maim immunity) or Abberath (Burning Groung immunity if running Ex-Arch influence) or Shakari (if don't have Poison Immunity and need to deal with a boss like Hunter)
HI OC,

i used your build pretty much mostly.
Honestly saw way too late that you had more posts in the next thread pages.

I Feel like i do enough dmg, but i also feel like that im too squishy with roughly 3.2k HP. Is there a way to be more Tanky?

Before you look, yes i need to upgrade my flasks right now i know :D
Corosou, thank-you for a great forum and a great starter-endgame build and guide. Most appreciated!

i stuck with your exact build until now. it is with great shame i tell you that i am not good enough to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, so i did go suppress spell and determination. i know, GTFO....

Anyway, great stuff, will still be following the forum!
"
lolikopf a écrit :
HI OC,

i used your build pretty much mostly.
Honestly saw way too late that you had more posts in the next thread pages.

I Feel like i do enough dmg, but i also feel like that im too squishy with roughly 3.2k HP. Is there a way to be more Tanky?

Before you look, yes i need to upgrade my flasks right now i know :D

Flasks make a big difference, but I think a lot of you guys struggling with survivability need to manage your expectations and understand this is isn't something that is affecting only this build.

I'll let CuteDog explain it: CuteDog on the state of the 3.23

CuteDog on there not being much you can do

And Ben_ talk about what it means to play at Melee range: Ben_ on Melee Range

"
11Kobar11 a écrit :
Corosou, thank-you for a great forum and a great starter-endgame build and guide. Most appreciated!

i stuck with your exact build until now. it is with great shame i tell you that i am not good enough to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, so i did go suppress spell and determination. i know, GTFO....

Anyway, great stuff, will still be following the forum!

LOL! You do your thing homie. That's what this game is all about, but for you and anyone that reads this, you're gonna get 1-shot no matter what.

For example, Empowered mobs with mods like Overwhelm Physical Dmg Reduction are just insane rippy, unless you have a bunch of Phys dmg taken as Elemental.

So, if you don't want to die, then don't Empower mobs; if you do, you're going to die, but also get a lot of loot.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 21 déc. 2023 22:40:36
how u get rage with ryslatha's coil? additional curse only curse with sniper mark and vuln... gettin stuck here

p.s i think cast on crit leap slam trigger warlods mark, and on hit u get rage, right?
Dernière édition par Forsa1t1, le 21 déc. 2023 15:36:36
"
Forsa1t1 a écrit :
how u get rage with ryslatha's coil? additional curse only curse with sniper mark and vuln... gettin stuck here

p.s i think cast on crit leap slam trigger warlods mark, and on hit u get rage, right?

That's correct, after switching to a Crit setup, and if not running Emancipation belt, you can do:

GL
thx u so much
Hey I can see you are still using wings of entropy. Are they really that good? I have a 600 pdps axe with good attack speed and it feels better than they are. But you still using wings at that point of gear makes me doubt my sanity. Should I stick to my axe or wings are really better?
"
chimodzi a écrit :
Hey I can see you are still using wings of entropy. Are they really that good? I have a 600 pdps axe with good attack speed and it feels better than they are. But you still using wings at that point of gear makes me doubt my sanity. Should I stick to my axe or wings are really better?

LOL, IMHO ;) it is THAT GOOD!

Especially for a Crit based setup, since it lets us grab Twin Terrors, which are DW nodes.

Once you get to my gear level, only a very high PDPS rare axe will beat Replica Wings, and even after getting one you may find yourself wanting to go back to Wings for the speed.

I think you should test and pick whichever feels best to you.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 21 déc. 2023 19:49:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires