[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
corosou a écrit :
"
Tn3Toxic a écrit :
Hey Corosou,

Loving te build so far and thank you for the work you've done for this build :)
Currently i'm working on going full physical with your build but you mentioned something about 10 nodes changed in the skill tree.

Can you provide the changes you have done on the skill tree?
Or is it already posted and i've missed it?

And how did you manage to keep Pride, Herald of purity, Precision, War Banner and Purity of Elements all up? I'm missing some mana :(

Thank you again :) keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words.

Not sure if you're aware, but you can just click my name next to this post and look at my character.

Can also import my character and yours into PoB and compare side by side.

Regarding mana, you probably don't have a corrupted helmet with mana res multiplier.

When I am ready, I will make a post.

GL

Thank you very much, i didn't know you can look at your character from the forum :)
And yes, i dont have the helmet with mana res multiplier, i will search for one.

Thanks again and have a great day :)
Hey Corosou,

I've been eying your build for a couple leagues now. Currently lvled a Champ and specced him into Doryani's Prototype Amror/Aura stacker. The dmg I get is fantastic but it is a crazy glass cannon in upper red tiers and I am seriously considering to respec into your build.
Before I do that, I was wondering if you are planning to transition end game gear wise similar to the setup as you did in 3.22? I have plenty of currency and think of just flat out procuring most of your previous league items (most double corruptions withstanding since it is a bit early for that).
If you consider some new changes for that end game top tier setup, are you able to elaborate how those differ from the previous build already?
Thank you in advance man, this build looks like just the tanky destroyer champ I wish the armor stacker would have been :D
"
BlissfulZen a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Corosou,

I've been eying your build for a couple leagues now. Currently lvled a Champ and specced him into Doryani's Prototype Amror/Aura stacker. The dmg I get is fantastic but it is a crazy glass cannon in upper red tiers and I am seriously considering to respec into your build.
Before I do that, I was wondering if you are planning to transition end game gear wise similar to the setup as you did in 3.22? I have plenty of currency and think of just flat out procuring most of your previous league items (most double corruptions withstanding since it is a bit early for that).
If you consider some new changes for that end game top tier setup, are you able to elaborate how those differ from the previous build already?
Thank you in advance man, this build looks like just the tanky destroyer champ I wish the armor stacker would have been :D

Hi!

So, TBH, this build is very low on life, due to how many Uniques just don't provide any.

To summarize the playstyle we basically: Fly like a butterfly; Sting like a bee.

Replica Wings makes us very zoomy, but if we stand around, we're not gonna live for long.

There's a tough spot around the first time you reach T16 Maps, just because you don't even have a lot of stuff, like 20/20 Gems, no 6L for a good while, and you know... just basic things missing, so it doesn't feel great for a while.

Once you get past that hump though, it really cuts through content like hot knife through butter! If you take a look at my toon right now, and you have the currency, you can pretty much copy my setup, and depending on how rich you are, get a 5way or Breachstones carry for XP to get you to 100, so you don't have to worry about dying, because leveling with the current state of the mechanic is just asking for pain.

Anyway, in short, I don't even have double-corrupted Lioneye's, Nimis, nor Progenesis, so once I get those, it will just be stupid strong, where you kill most everything before it has a chance to hit you.

I just got a ton of upgrades in the last day or so, and now I'm at 18 Split Projectiles: 7 Base + 5 Sniper's Mark + 2 Fury Valve + 2 Dying Sun + 2 Tincture.

I'm very close to making a post explaining all the changes, but if you know what you're doing, there's no reason you can't just get the gist of what I am doing by looking at your toon.

Or if you're not comfortable with that, you can wait a few, I may make the post later today or this weekend.

And yes, a lot of the gear is the same as 3.22.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 15 déc. 2023 15:29:06
I'm new to splitting steel, how often should you be casting call of steel?
"
Hellsmith a écrit :
I'm new to splitting steel, how often should you be casting call of steel?

Call of Steel pulls Impales on mobs you've attacked to refill your Shards, so you're looking to attack enough that when you cast it, it will pull enough to refill the full 16 Shards in a single charge; else it will do that shotgun reload, granting 4 shards ever .5 secs until you're at Max Shards.

It depends though, once you get enough damage, a single attack will clear packs.

What I usually do is jump into a pack relying on Leap Slam stun, then unload until I see nothing alive in close range, or I run out of shards if it's a big pack or tanky (ES shield map mod), then jump away > reload and repeat until whatever is dead.

GL

3.23 Expensive Gear Update: Stage #1

Hi Guys,

This is the first post in a series of endgame changes, as I tweak the build for 3.23.

First, as usual, a showcase video, so you can judge for yourselves:

YouTube - T16 Minotaur (Empowered)
*I was watching Cutedog and his voice got recorded in the video lol!

Keep in mind as you watch this, I am still using Returning Proj Support, which means Projectiles are taking a heavy penalty to DPS. Once you get a Nimis, this goes away, and you can pretty much one-shot Mino.

Not to mention this was with Replica Wings, not that crazy 1000 PDPS Axe I had in 3.22, so if you get one of those... DPS will be OMG! ;)

Anyway, here's the latest gear:

Indisponible

So... What changed?

* This endgame setup is Crit based, which doesn't require much to switch to, just different supports, a diamond flask, and a few changes to the tree. It's all in the PoB Export below.

* Power Charges: Since we're now Crit, I add as 5th link to Leap Slam, Power Charge on Crit, to be able to generate them, though, I can't tell when I don't have them.

* If you want to switch to a Crit setup, just make sure you're around 70-80% and you should be good.

* Projectile number scaling: 7 base + 5 Sniper's Mark + 2 Fury Valve + 2 Dying Sun + 2 Tincture, for a total of 18 Proj.

* Regarding the Tincture: As you can see, they are very strong, with 2 extra proj. Since I have Nature's Concoction, I put it between my Life Flask and Dying Sun; this helps those two stay topped off. Also, if you check the PoB Config page, you can see that the +25% to Crit Chance from it, puts us at 100% Chance to Crit on Full Life mobs. Meaning our first hit, should, theoretically, always be a Critical Strike. Cost 9div

* Triple Curse: With Doedre's Damning and Corrupted Fury Valve. Cost 1-5div each

* Forbidden Flame/Flesh: Headsman = 20% Culling Strike, just feels so god damned good! Cost 5-10div.

* Watcher's Eye: A crazy good one, if you can find one like this. The main mod we want is the Pride Impales last 2 more hits + any other useful mods for the Auras we use. Use your best judgement and whatever the market has to offer. Cost 15div

* Corrupted Chains of Emancipation: Chains is an amazing item. It lets you start at max Rage pretty much all the time. Just make sure you have a Curse removal Life Flask like mine. You'll want one with the All Ele Res Corruption. Cost 1-5div

* Large Cluster: This was actually self-crafted, just spamming alt/aug/regal/exalt. You can buy them too. Cost 1-2div.

* Rare Amethyst Ring: A textbook example of the stats you want. Chaos Res + Int + Accu + Phys Dmg. I found this for 49c. Cost 1div+.

* Affliction Ascendancy is Warden of the Maji with Coated Blade + Nature's Concoction + Detect Evil, so far.

* Pantheon: Solaris for Crit immunity. Garukhan for Blind/Maim immunity; we don't need the Rylatha's Life Flask refill, because our Tincture + Nature's Concoction will refill it.

TLDR: We're looking good! With LOTS of room to grow still.

On a personal note, you'll see I dropped Spell Suppression + Granite Flask + Jade Flask. This is my personal playstyle! If you want to be tankier, then use those, and get more life in tree.

We have plenty of DPS, I just want MORE! and to be FASTER!!! ALWAYS ;)

IMHO nobody wants to get some bs defensive layers... Determination + Grace + Defiance Banner, GTFO, none of that shit is any fun to use.

So, yeah, don't expect to level safely with this setup; you're gonna get one-shot, unless you're a very skilled player. Basically, we survive through speed and DPS. Again, this is a "fly like a butterfly; sting like a bee" type of build.

If you want to level safely, go to "/global 820" and join free XP leech parties (get 75 Chaos res), or some Beachhead / Breachstone / Coward's Trial ROTAs; or if you have the money, get 5-Way carry service from "/trade 820".

Finally, here's the PoB: https://pobb.in/yT5IV_OPTFEv

**Note: Config Page has both Full Life and Low Life ticked just so you all are aware that our Tincture is giving us a huge Crit bonus to Full Life mobs, and Punishment to Low Life mobs. Obviously, those two cannot ever be active at the same time.

Also, note that Full DPS calculation is enabled with 18 Projectiles. This is why the DPS is so high. This is how people try to figure out DPS for all the returning proj exploding on top of the boss, however, it's not an exact science and you probably won't ever benefit from all 18 proj hitting. Either way it doesn't matter, as nobody would ever need this much DPS anyway.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 16 déc. 2023 05:20:30
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Haven't touched steel for a few leagues but finally league started with your build. Feeling really good so far even with minimal investment working towards the big tickets. Nice work!
Hello, How can you apply the MTX Titan Maul to the two axes of the replica wings? For me it only seems to apply to the main hand
"
Samgarna a écrit :
Haven't touched steel for a few leagues but finally league started with your build. Feeling really good so far even with minimal investment working towards the big tickets. Nice work!

Nice! Thanks :)

"
Synteup a écrit :
Hello, How can you apply the MTX Titan Maul to the two axes of the replica wings? For me it only seems to apply to the main hand

So so sad, but they broke it in 3.23... I guess we can submit a bug report, but no idea if it will do any good.

GL
I think wings is just a special case. MTXs that apply to both hands work; but because you're not holding two weapons, you can't apply anything to the second hand.
If it worked before, whatever they had handling the special case must have gotten wiped somehow.
Dernière édition par Pheonix_Magnum, le 16 déc. 2023 18:51:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires