[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Hi, could anybody explain how and when to cast all warcry abilities?
I have just switched to this build from lacerate, and i think im doing something wrong, because i'm getting one-shotted very often in ultimatum encounter.

I have 10M vaal DPS, and 52k armour with potions, all cluster jewels and basically every note. (level 92)

I'm just wondering how it's happening because on the video it looked very tanky.
so i looked at the POB and you seem to use a lot of aktive skills like molten shell, a lot of crys and so on, this means that we are constantly hammering buttons besides our damage skill in this build right?
Is there any particular reason for using groundslam? Does it perform much better that EQ/ES? Or is it just because the Vaal version got a buff?

(Sorry just starting this league and not tried GS before)
is there any reason why the POB is saying 338 life 5% unreserved ? that doesnt seem right especially when looking at the gif of you tanking the sirus beam, which shows you having much more life than that
Hey! Thanks for the build, finishing leveling atm and enjoying it very much. Question, where would you put Inspired Learning or two? Or you think it's not worth?
"
LeaveTheEU a écrit :
is there any reason why the POB is saying 338 life 5% unreserved ? that doesnt seem right especially when looking at the gif of you tanking the sirus beam, which shows you having much more life than that

The PoB do not show the right reservation. It should be 55%.
The Pride Skills should not take the HP reserve.
"
anommander a écrit :
Hey! Thanks for the build, finishing leveling atm and enjoying it very much. Question, where would you put Inspired Learning or two? Or you think it's not worth?

If you are will to drop one rapid expansion jewel just below the duelist tree, you may opt to replace it with it.
"
ashmaelpsv a écrit :
Is there any particular reason for using groundslam? Does it perform much better that EQ/ES? Or is it just because the Vaal version got a buff?

(Sorry just starting this league and not tried GS before)

Stable and Reliable Stuns and its damage is stronger on close proximity targets.
"
swagbanger420 a écrit :
so i looked at the POB and you seem to use a lot of aktive skills like molten shell, a lot of crys and so on, this means that we are constantly hammering buttons besides our damage skill in this build right?

Molten is slotted on mouse click button. You won't cast is yourself.
You will just cast two warcries and spam groundslams. (Normal)
It maybe hard for starters who do not play warcry build, but if you play it regularly you will just learn how to play it very smoothly.
"
Flasz3R a écrit :
Hi, could anybody explain how and when to cast all warcry abilities?
I have just switched to this build from lacerate, and i think im doing something wrong, because i'm getting one-shotted very often in ultimatum encounter.

I have 10M vaal DPS, and 52k armour with potions, all cluster jewels and basically every note. (level 92)

I'm just wondering how it's happening because on the video it looked very tanky.

It is nearly impossible to be 1-shotted if you have Petrified Blood.

You need to get the Hematophaghy Nodes at least.
You must buff up Molten Shell (not Vaal Molten) as it will give you protection 72% of the time reducing 75% damage from Hits.
Watch with the curses (need Curse Immunity Flask).

Cast now and then Vaal Groundslam.
The timing for this is right before you will rebuff your Warcries as the monsters are getting stunned and you will not be overwhelmed.

Edit: Have you checked if you get the Vitality Extraction Node in the Skill Tree?
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 15 mai 2021 00:59:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires