[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

Love this build !

First ... no CWDT !! I love this !

This is build that require some skills , not one button braindead spamming

Second the playstyle is unique , you need to practice ! Practice makes perfect!

Ok update now

58 lvl now i overleveled a bit ( cant resist farming top wave ultimatum haha ) to go to cruel lab with marohi :-)

Well well well 3 rd phase izaro ... crit potion+40 % damage potion+intimidating cry+sesmic cry + normal GS = one shot !

Gone be serious pwn in t14-t16 i feel it !!

Also good morning brother , wish you a great weekend !
"
1821 a écrit :
Love this build !

First ... no CWDT !! I love this !

This is build that require some skills , not one button braindead spamming

Second the playstyle is unique , you need to practice ! Practice makes perfect!

Ok update now

58 lvl now i overleveled a bit ( cant resist farming top wave ultimatum haha ) to go to cruel lab with marohi :-)

Well well well 3 rd phase izaro ... crit potion+40 % damage potion+intimidating cry+sesmic cry + normal GS = one shot !

Gone be serious pwn in t14-t16 i feel it !!

That feels man...

Looks interesting, but how we leveling this build?
"
angryphil a écrit :
Looks interesting, but how we leveling this build?

You can check the PoB
I've probably expressed myself wrong, I meant related to the skills, as far as I understood, this build is also suitable for beginners. but here no skill progression is shown and alsot not explained what you need the warcrys.
"
angryphil a écrit :
I've probably expressed myself wrong, I meant related to the skills, as far as I understood, this build is also suitable for beginners. but here no skill progression is shown and alsot not explained what you need the warcrys.

Warcies can be taken in rewards or be bought immediately to vendors.
Also there is progression on skill tree in PoB starting from Lv20 and every 20 intervals until you reach 100. Then you can improve a little from there.
I'll be posting Deathless A9 Sirus Fight!
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
ashmaelpsv a écrit :
Is there any particular reason for using groundslam? Does it perform much better that EQ/ES? Or is it just because the Vaal version got a buff?

(Sorry just starting this league and not tried GS before)

Stable and Reliable Stuns and its damage is stronger on close proximity targets.

Makes sense. Thank you.
I hope this doesn't get nerfed in 3.15.

I really like how cheap and defensive this is~ my only issue is that I dislike slam skills so I'm going to try something else.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires