[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
buttcommander a écrit :
Any tip for how to use warcry for max dps or during map clearing. Never played a slam build b4

At first you will feel clunky but as the skill gems upgrades and levels up, the warcry becomes smoother. Constant playing with warcry will develop your timing intuition. Sometimes even though I do not look at the skill bar to check for stacks, my hand just keep pressing the warcries in timing.
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
1821 a écrit :
Agree on everything you said and been saying this for armor too

Done first lab , 36 now

Wich ascndacy you picked first ?

Good morning btw :-)

Good Morning!
(Its Noon here)

Get the Master of Metal 1st then rush for Impaler Node.
This will ease up your clearspeed.
Also, if you can buy a rampage gloves (wyrmsign) this can help you boost clear in the maps.

Great this is what i got

Have the gloves too

Ok time to get to 50 :-)
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
BoriaPL a écrit :
Can you tell me what i should upgrade next? I compared my pob with yours and im short of 4 mln dps and dont know why :)

If you had similar equipment with PoB, it should not be a problem and the DPS should be almost similar.
It is high likely that some character conditions or monster condition is left unchecked in your PoB. (Like you have Adrenaline, you have frenzy charge, etc.)

Also, kindly post here you PoB - Pastebin to let us check.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/y99DwgAq
"
BoriaPL a écrit :
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
BoriaPL a écrit :
Can you tell me what i should upgrade next? I compared my pob with yours and im short of 4 mln dps and dont know why :)

If you had similar equipment with PoB, it should not be a problem and the DPS should be almost similar.
It is high likely that some character conditions or monster condition is left unchecked in your PoB. (Like you have Adrenaline, you have frenzy charge, etc.)

Also, kindly post here you PoB - Pastebin to let us check.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/y99DwgAq

Your PoB lacks HP, Amulet, Skill Gem level and Skill Gem Quality.
Try to fix this and check for DPS increase

Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 14 mai 2021 03:44:00
Hey guys,

Want to try this build - any tip for leveling up? What skill can/should I use? Any good unique (apart from the classics, tabula, goldrim, etc)

Thanks
"
totikpo44 a écrit :
Hey guys,

Want to try this build - any tip for leveling up? What skill can/should I use? Any good unique (apart from the classics, tabula, goldrim, etc)

Thanks

Hi,

You can use rares with good HP and resist for armours.
Since you are using Two-Handed weapon, DPS won't be a problem at early stage.
Any idea how this build perform against uber uber lab? Like gift of the goddess.

"
Hoax1337 a écrit :
Any idea how this build perform against uber uber lab? Like gift of the goddess.

As long as you can stun, life steal and evade slams you have no worries.
Just don't buff Izaro too much.
Why is Writhing Jar in the PoB? Just for memes? I assume a normal instant life flask would be better?
"
zz9za a écrit :
Why is Writhing Jar in the PoB? Just for memes? I assume a normal instant life flask would be better?

It can help in Impaler Stacking and Emergency Life Leech

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires