[3.14] ImmortalBuild | 16M VaalGroundslam | PetrifiedBlood | UltraTank | UnliAdrenaline | Champion

"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
1821 a écrit :
Im 20 already :-)

What about bandits ? Help alira?

Kill all <3

Always the best choice<3

Had a thought and wanted share with you

With all the leech we ready got , how about anoint “ Hematophagy” + offering to serpents gloves ?

Massive leech+ endless leech

Just a thought :-)

Not that it needs something , i watched your vids , total faceroll and comfortable fights , i like your skills too
"
1821 a écrit :
"
Ecion9022 a écrit :
"
1821 a écrit :
Im 20 already :-)

What about bandits ? Help alira?

Kill all <3

Always the best choice<3

Had a thought and wanted share with you

With all the leech we ready got , how about anoint “ Hematophagy” + offering to serpents gloves ?

Massive leech+ endless leech

Just a thought :-)

Not that it needs something , i watched your vids , total faceroll and comfortable fights , i like your skills too

I already get Hematophagy in the skill tree as the two nodes also improve life leech rate (more OP life steal). Currently, I get Kinetic Impacts for more chances of x2 stun duration bosses and Physical Overwhelm for Maps/Bosses with high Physical Reduction.

Also, you do not need Offering to Serpent Gloves as Petrified Blood will make your Life Leech un-ending.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 13 mai 2021 18:20:21
Can you tell me what i should upgrade next? I compared my pob with yours and im short of 4 mln dps and dont know why :)
"
BoriaPL a écrit :
Can you tell me what i should upgrade next? I compared my pob with yours and im short of 4 mln dps and dont know why :)

If you had similar equipment with PoB, it should not be a problem and the DPS should be almost similar.
It is high likely that some character conditions or monster condition is left unchecked in your PoB. (Like you have Adrenaline, you have frenzy charge, etc.)

Also, kindly post here you PoB - Pastebin to let us check.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 13 mai 2021 18:45:36
Hi
Got 14 ex to spend
is this build tanky, like what can you not face tank ?
Seems really tank saw you can tank sirus die bream now :)
and couldnt not before.

Ps: can this league start?
Dernière édition par JuhlDk, le 13 mai 2021 23:38:10
"
JuhlDk a écrit :
Hi
Got 14 ex to spend
is this build tanky, like what can you not face tank ?
Seems really tank saw you can tank sirus die bream now :)
and couldnt not before.

Ps: can this league start?

This build is very very tanky.

I can tank now Sirus since I know the fighting mechanics, also i bought a very good shoes that ignores the effect of Shock.

If you compare this with a block+evasion builds, this build has much stable mitigation and can survive longer and can survive from slams.

Why I say this? Block has a limit to mitigate at 75% chance, putting a 90% evasion on top, it will make you around 97.5% chance to block/evade hit.

Note that if your character cannot mitigate the incoming 2.5% of the total damage you are doomed to die. Now, if you are fighting for multiple mobs, your chances of getting hit is higher meaning you are high likely to die.

For this build, you pumped out Armour to negate almost all of physical damage. Most the players says that armour is a weak stats, but it isn't. Even though it can only block up to 10% of your armour rating but pumping it up to 20-50k will mean that you had 2k-5k of physical damage to mitigate. That's a lot.

Also, this high Armour will sync with your non-Vaal Molten Shell, giving you 75% reduction on both physical and elemental hits.

Using this will make you around 90-97.5% mitigation against physical hits, 75%-93.75% mitigation against elemental hits (take the higher limit when Molten is up). Combining it with a High HP and deferred damage through time by Petrified Blood and High Life Leech, This will you very very tanky.

These are the list that I cannot facetank so far: (due to very Huge Damage)
1) >2sec Shaper Laser
2) Phoenix Fire Slam
3) Maven Floor Dot and Slam

Yes, this is my league starter in 3.14. And I can attest that this build can definitely be used as a starter.
Dernière édition par Ecion9022, le 14 mai 2021 01:10:56
Any tip for how to use warcry for max dps or during map clearing. Never played a slam build b4
Agree on everything you said and been saying this for armor too

Done first lab , 36 now

Wich ascndacy you picked first ?

Good morning btw :-)

I already get Hematophagy in the skill tree as the two nodes also improve life leech rate (more OP life steal). Currently, I get Kinetic Impacts for more chances of x2 stun duration bosses and Physical Overwhelm for Maps/Bosses with high Physical Reduction.

Also, you do not need Offering to Serpent Gloves as Petrified Blood will make your Life Leech un-ending.[/quote]

Yes i get it now , thanks

Havent studied petrified blood

Saw hema on tree too now iam almost 40

Most fun i had in long time leveling

Also i almost have all gear lol couldnt resist

Got marohi , kaoms , helm , high templar gloves all with perfect rolls and coruptions

Still got 45 ex so should be fun , cant wait to min max this and faceroll contentand post my vids
"
1821 a écrit :
Agree on everything you said and been saying this for armor too

Done first lab , 36 now

Wich ascndacy you picked first ?

Good morning btw :-)

Good Morning!
(Its Noon here)

Get the Master of Metal 1st then rush for Impaler Node.
This will ease up your clearspeed.
Also, if you can buy a rampage gloves (wyrmsign) this can help you boost clear in the maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires