[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

@Ild_Heim thank you for your reply! and let me know if you find anything while playing the build.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
dxo2002 a écrit :
First of all, thanks for your build.
Btw Doesn't it matter the DMG of shockwave is not converted to 100% fire DMG?

For now it doesn't matter that much. The only thing to be extra careful with is phys reflect map mods.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
MrChangg a écrit :
Hey Jenno, another question here if it's not too much. Does Blood & Sand become obsolete in comparison to Skitterbots + Profane Proxy especially when it comes to mapping? Having trouble deciding which is best.

Also, I noticed the build can't do Phys Reflect maps either. It gets pretty bad pretty quickly especially with the crazy room clearing.

I'm planning to include blood and sand in the finalized league-start POB. regarding phys reflect, it's because of shockwave. You can switch shockwave for fire penetration just for that map. But yeah I will update the pros and cons section to reflect that.
"
Jager235 a écrit :
I'm still hung up on the totem ascendency changes. Mind giving a bit of your thoughts on why it's better than Tasalio and Hinekora? That 110% fire res I feel would take a lot of pressure off of gearing while also helping with recovery. I suppose the totem route is more dmg on bosses, but the other route is more passive and active through mapping as well.

Also there's a few things on the tree I wanted to point out for your consideration. +50 life from the life mastery I feel should be included for just some easy HP, thought probably not of utmost importance when we stress the last few points. Then there's the elemental resist cluster by unwavering stance, since we path past it now it gives +4 max all res and +5% all res for 5 points, and the mastery can be corrupted blood cannot be inflicted upon you until we get the jewel with the implicit, then we could switch to 20% stun avoidance, or 12% all res 7% chaos res maybe which looks like a very powerful defensive 6 points to spend.

Tasalio got nerfed this league and isn't worth allocating anymore. The fire res is something that we can compensate from gears, therefore I don't think Tasalio is worth spending 2 ascendancy points.

Hinekora's stats are all achieved by other things in our build. We have life + mana leech passive, Infernal cry will cover enemy in ash.

You could relace Arohongui with Tawhoa's Chosen, that node will give you a good damage boost (POB can't calculate its value, but from what I test in game, it's ~20% - 30%)

I might consider the 50 HP node in the finalized league-start POB, but I need to think more about the extra resistance nodes.
"
Zevrel a écrit :
Build feels smooth so far.Two things i run now is Soulthirst(if u can manage flasks and not piano them u can easy maintain soul eater most of the time ,helps especially in the league mechanic when u are getting swarmed with tons of mobs) and dropped Arhongui for Tawhoa in ascendancy as i always had a big love for this passive but knew its not much of a use in endgame cuz no exerted attacks counts but works very well in early mapping.

Nice choice! I might consider going with Towhoa's chosen too. I think Towhoa's chosen can't trigger shockwave, therefore to maximize its effect you can switch shockwave for fire penetration.
"
bard2000 a écrit :
Played this 2 leagues ago loved it back then! How viable is it today?

It was pretty viable last league, this league we are still finding out :)
Hey, started the league with this build and now ive gathered up about 4ex, do you think I should start looking to switch to the crit build, continue the league start till 20-30ex or upgrade the non-crit a bit?

If you do recommend the crit build, would you suggest I try to redo my tree and gear to follow the Ultimatum early crit build POB you posted?

Thanks again for the build.

Also, with all the 6L going on in this league its pretty cheap to get an armor base chest with life and resists so you can add that to your budget league start POB I think.
"
bobsinjju1 a écrit :
Hey, started the league with this build and now ive gathered up about 4ex, do you think I should start looking to switch to the crit build, continue the league start till 20-30ex or upgrade the non-crit a bit?

If you do recommend the crit build, would you suggest I try to redo my tree and gear to follow the Ultimatum early crit build POB you posted?

Thanks again for the build.

Also, with all the 6L going on in this league its pretty cheap to get an armor base chest with life and resists so you can add that to your budget league start POB I think.

Hi, if you are good with build planning then you can use the ultimatum as broad guidance and start converting to crit. Just remember to adapt to this league's change accordingly.

I am finalizing the league-start build and will use 6L rare body armor with life & res in the POB.
What are this build main defenses? Seems rather squishy?
"
bard2000 a écrit :
What are this build main defenses? Seems rather squishy?

Wondering that too, seems very squishy. It only got defenses from Armour and Endurance Charges with 5k life, that not very much isnt it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires