[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Why do we need to MultiMod attacks dont miss and not just have that as the only crafted mod?
"
Luca Explo a écrit :
Why do we need to MultiMod attacks dont miss and not just have that as the only crafted mod?

I experimented both scenarios in pob and it turned out that MultiMod gives better damage.

To be specific, "Crit chance + quality" mod gives more damage than any other two available suffix mods. By the way, attack speed won't benefit us much due to play style of the build.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Dernière édition par JennoJoyce, le 18 août 2020 18:31:21
"
masrood a écrit :

Thank you for your advice, much appreciate it, Sir!
Any chance to see global leveling section with tree variations, and crafting guide for beginner and mid-tier gear?

I will gradually add those sections, since harvest won't be in core league for now, I will most likely update them next league.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Sorry for maybe stupid question.

How do you get 100% Chance to hit without accuracy on gear?
"
rolfdafiftynine a écrit :

That is crafted weapon Enchantment.
"
masrood a écrit :
"
rolfdafiftynine a écrit :

That is crafted weapon Enchantment.

sorry, it's even written in the guide. Not sure how I could miss this point.

Nice build, but this weapon will never be available to plebs like me. Way too expensive to buy or craft.
Hey going start this build delve pretty good with it also?

how can i do the leveling part?
"
Chilby2k a écrit :
Hey going start this build delve pretty good with it also?

Yeah delving with this build is pretty fast and comfortable. Basically you clear the whole screen with one hit then dash to the next screen, and repeat.
"
t0xic_2077 a écrit :
how can i do the leveling part?

I just added leveling and tree progression section in the build guide, let me know if you have specific questions.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires