[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
I like how it's not even updated for 3.16, they just changed the title

The starter PoB is updated for 3.16, ignore the rest.

"
Can you explain why having shockwave support makes any sense, as I am not able to use my attack since we are running herald of purity?

This has nothing to do with herald of Purity. You are supposed to use a mace, a scepter or a staff with shockwave.
"
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
To be fair it's the budget version and things on low tier maps don't hurt that much. Just wait for a more advanced PoB :D

hmm... i find that odd..

Also what are the sockwave support gem doing in the 6-link? since we are running herald of purity? It doesnt match??

another question: why not take 'call to arms' keystone? its really a bummer having to wait for the warcries...

Hmmm ok.. it seems to me that this build is really not that thought through (once it was but not now) kinda lazy to just change the title and the first POB which a lot of people has reached now and are stuck because of no further explanation.. so the only real option is to wing it or follow the old ultimatum tree 😬 that’s not cool!
"
bard2000 a écrit :
"
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
To be fair it's the budget version and things on low tier maps don't hurt that much. Just wait for a more advanced PoB :D

hmm... i find that odd..

Also what are the sockwave support gem doing in the 6-link? since we are running herald of purity? It doesnt match??

another question: why not take 'call to arms' keystone? its really a bummer having to wait for the warcries...

Hmmm ok.. it seems to me that this build is really not that thought through (once it was but not now) kinda lazy to just change the title and the first POB which a lot of people has reached now and are stuck because of no further explanation.. so the only real option is to wing it or follow the old ultimatum tree 😬 that’s not cool!

I would disagree with this opinion strongly. Few points:

1. This build has been thought through so far and the creator is actively engaging with the forum and updating when he can (at least thats what I think). Lots of changes this league which POB itself is having a hard time keeping up with.
2. I am interpreting this guide as a starting point in 3.16. The creator has made one with older content in mind and maybe he does not have as much time this league to update at the speed you like, that is completely fine as he is volunteering to create this for people less knowledgeable in build creation. I am using this build as an opportunity to delve into creating strong builds myself and this is not at all a bad starting point.
3. Maybe you will be more comfortable with a build made by Ziz or some other content creators who actually make money off this game so they have more time to create and update builds.
So, I've tried to convert the ultimatum crit version as-is from the guide to 3.16.

Have a look: https://pastebin.com/ETS2GKkt

Tried to make a folder for the better trading chrome addon as well: https://pastebin.com/bskFm2wn

Please let me know if i got things wrong as I've never made a build of my own ever and am not good at it at all and i can see that I need a bit more hit and crit rating to reach 99%. The budget seems really high as well. Only reaching around 22M peak hits though

Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par bobsinjju1, le 29 oct. 2021 04:43:24
Can someone tell me why we use the chieftan ascenency? it would seem that the berserker is more of a fit?
Thanks guys for helping me reply to questions. I'm about to finalize the league-start gear and will start working on initial crit gears next as I progress into the game myself.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Can someone tell me why we use the chieftan ascenency? it would seem that the berserker is more of a fit?

Hi, the chieftain ascendancy fits our play style and skill much better than other ascendancies. Like how it's able to generate endurance charges with warcry, gain big damage boost, interact with totem etc, scale fire damage etc.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
bobsinjju1 a écrit :
So, I've tried to convert the ultimatum crit version as-is from the guide to 3.16.

Have a look: https://pastebin.com/ETS2GKkt

Tried to make a folder for the better trading chrome addon as well: https://pastebin.com/bskFm2wn

Please let me know if i got things wrong as I've never made a build of my own ever and am not good at it at all and i can see that I need a bit more hit and crit rating to reach 99%. The budget seems really high as well. Only reaching around 22M peak hits though

Thanks in advance.

Cool, let me wrap up the league-start build then i will get back to you with some feedbacks.
"
sephrinx a écrit :
I like how it's not even updated for 3.16, they just changed the title

Bro what the actual hell? Jenno literally put, in bright colors, a sentence explaining which parts of the guide is 3.16 related.
Thanks for the build, 84 now, progressing well through maps, not hit anything particularly tough yet but going fine.

Just going to continue on the starter tree see how it goes as I suck at making my own builds. :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires