[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

To be fair it's the budget version and things on low tier maps don't hurt that much. Just wait for a more advanced PoB :D
"
Linhares07 a écrit :
To be fair it's the budget version and things on low tier maps don't hurt that much. Just wait for a more advanced PoB :D

hmm... i find that odd..

Also what are the sockwave support gem doing in the 6-link? since we are running herald of purity? It doesnt match??

another question: why not take 'call to arms' keystone? its really a bummer having to wait for the warcries...
Dernière édition par magnusbard, le 28 oct. 2021 17:25:44
"
magnusbard a écrit :
"
Linhares07 a écrit :

hmm... i find that odd..

Also what are the sockwave support gem doing in the 6-link? since we are running herald of purity? It doesnt match??

another question: why not take 'call to arms' keystone? its really a bummer having to wait for the warcries...

lol are you serious ?

for the defense part kinda ok, the build still got some decent defense as its 7 endurance charges but the later version shoulb be able to run a bit of block because using a staff, and apparently use transcendence wich make it realy tanky against elemental damage as it have a decent amont of armour.

But for the damage part, asking to take call to arm on a slam build, are you for real ? if you are kinda new, i can understand the mistakes tho, but those are literaly the opposite !

In a slam build you need to be able to use many warcry, if you take call to arm you can only use ONE warcry at a time so you basicaly kill your build
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Zevrel a écrit :
Build feels smooth so far.Two things i run now is Soulthirst(if u can manage flasks and not piano them u can easy maintain soul eater most of the time ,helps especially in the league mechanic when u are getting swarmed with tons of mobs) and dropped Arhongui for Tawhoa in ascendancy as i always had a big love for this passive but knew its not much of a use in endgame cuz no exerted attacks counts but works very well in early mapping.

Nice choice! I might consider going with Towhoa's chosen too. I think Towhoa's chosen can't trigger shockwave, therefore to maximize its effect you can switch shockwave for fire penetration.

I actually swapped Shockwave for Fortify.Dont really know how the "hit harder for more fortification " works but we hit so hard anyway we maintain 100% uptime of 20 Fortification.Also grabbed some nodes for dmg with fortification.
"
Ild_Heim a écrit :
"
magnusbard a écrit :
"
Linhares07 a écrit :

hmm... i find that odd..

lol are you serious ?

for the defense part kinda ok, the build still got some decent defense as its 7 endurance charges but the later version shoulb be able to run a bit of block because using a staff, and apparently use transcendence wich make it realy tanky against elemental damage as it have a decent amont of armour.

But for the damage part, asking to take call to arm on a slam build, are you for real ? if you are kinda new, i can understand the mistakes tho, but those are literaly the opposite !

In a slam build you need to be able to use many warcry, if you take call to arm you can only use ONE warcry at a time so you basicaly kill your build

welp... im AM new.. so.. ok! :)

but is the strategy really then having to stop and warcry every 2 attacks?
"
magnusbard a écrit :

No, some are only generally used when bossing. Clearing its just one cry every 6(or 7) attacks. Have a read of the FAQ section.
"
chronicbint a écrit :
"
magnusbard a écrit :

No, some are only generally used when bossing. Clearing its just one cry every 6(or 7) attacks. Have a read of the FAQ section.

oh ok!

Can you explain why having shockwave support makes any sense, as I am not able to use my attack since we are running herald of purity?
Hey there! Just wanted to say: thank you for an awesome league-starter build for my favorite ascendancy! Going from an Incinerate Chieftain for the past 6 leagues to this has been an awesome change of pace.

I wanted to ask: what are your opinions on potentially running Determination aura w/ Formless Inferno while using Tasalio nodes? Just swapping a few things around in the league-start PoB, I've been able to get upwards of 60k armor at the expense of a few 100k damage (I play HC, so I like to be a bit beefy.)

Can't wait to see the next iteration(s) of the PoBs! Having an absolute blast with the build so far.
I'm really struggling to survive especially in scourge areas. Any suggestions on how to get more tanky?

swapped over from shockwave to fortify as well
I like how it's not even updated for 3.16, they just changed the title
~ Seph

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires