[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
Ahh, you've got Melee Splash. I just recently got the +2 strike range gloves - so took Splash out permanently for Fortify (or Block Reduction if PvP)

Don't you feel clearing map is slow without the splash? I tried it once and ultimately put the splash back.

This glove is what I'm using
No it clears maps quickly but i'm not using a Para so this must make some difference?
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
No it clears maps quickly but i'm not using a Para so this must make some difference?

That don't make sense. Flicker is a single target skill, strike simple let you add another single target. Killing 3 targets at a time is not my idea of fast, if that's what you doing...

On a second look at your character, you using herald of purity minions to clear mobs? O.o
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 9 juin 2021 07:52:13
Nah I just use Herald for the DPS boost really.

What I mean is that it moves onto the next target really quickly. I'll try and post a video at some point. Maybe I think it's fast but it's just slow? :p

Dernière édition par Aristotle_1, le 9 juin 2021 21:37:27
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
Nah I just use Herald for the DPS boost really.

What I mean is that it moves onto the next target really quickly. I'll try and post a video at some point. Maybe I think it's fast but it's just slow? :p

I can't tell. It seems there are some kind of splash, or maybe is just pure attack speed. How fast do you kill a juiced valdo rest map?
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 10 juin 2021 02:36:15
Semi-new player here, wanting to do flicker strike. Is this build better than this one?

https://www.poebuilds.net/sup-flicker2

Trying to see what I should start with.
"
Moritsuna a écrit :
Semi-new player here, wanting to do flicker strike. Is this build better than this one?

That build is relatively budget and as for how it compare to this build, I can't really tell.

Slayer basically more into dps while gladiator is more into survivability. But because that build is on a budget basis, its dps is relative low for slayer.

I do notice that it has negative net life regen, according to the pob, personally I think newbies would have problem dealing with sirus with negative net life regen.

This build is relatively more expensive to become smooth sailing.

Ultimately, both are same class so it won't be hard to respec. You could use that to start out then switch to this later.
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 16 juin 2021 04:39:21
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
Moritsuna a écrit :

That build is relatively budget and as for how it compare to this build, I can't really tell.

Slayer basically more into dps while gladiator is more into survivability. But because that build is on a budget basis, its dps is relative low for slayer.

I do notice that it has negative net life regen, according to the pob, personally I think newbies would have problem dealing with sirus with negative net life regen.

Ultimately, both are same class so it won't be hard to respec. You could use that to start out then switch to this later.

Awesome- yeah I noticed that build doesn't have the higher level gears or any bossing clips. What level would you suggest I respec?
"
Moritsuna a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
Moritsuna a écrit :

Awesome- yeah I noticed that build doesn't have the higher level gears or any bossing clips. What level would you suggest I respec?

This build has a few essential gears (ignore the gems)

and aspect of cat on glove or boot

and also this for start, particularly the pride 25%

Then, I also did say you need at least level 92 to get strike tree before becoming smooth sailing or if you could get a strike glove
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 16 juin 2021 18:27:25
CAN i use molten strike for lvling?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires