[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

What does unnatural instinct do in this particular area and how does it benefit the bladestorm build? I am trying to get up to pace with these new things, I haven't played in forever.
Flicker Strike is my fav skill in the game but haven't even been able to get one to yellow maps, Basically suck at making currency, but even though all that I want to try to get this build working, so what do I use to level up to 28 before cyclone? Whats best? Cleave, ground slam into sunder or molten strike? And can I usa any of those skills while following this PoB

Just seen frost blades is an option too?
Dernière édition par AlphaEquation, le 10 juil. 2021 23:46:47

Dernière édition par Batiatus_, le 12 mars 2023 21:27:24
Your gear looks really good to me - upgrading from what you have is going to cost a lot in standard.
Just my final 2 cents on the build:
I played it in the ultimatum league, poured roughly 1 mirror into it - I liked the build for mapping, its the fastest mapper i´ve ever played. For bosses its weak though, due to the low life it actually has problems surviving, even with full block-chance. As long as you don´t block, you take huge junks of damage and probably die. For that amount of currency I expect more. That being said, for mapping its very nice.
Dernière édition par Vennto, le 14 juil. 2021 12:56:12
"
Vennto a écrit :
Just my final 2 cents on the build:
I played it in the ultimatum league, poured roughly 1 mirror into it - I liked the build for mapping, its the fastest mapper i´ve ever played. For bosses its weak though, due to the low life it actually has problems surviving, even with full block-chance. As long as you don´t block, you take huge junks of damage and probably die. For that amount of currency I expect more. That being said, for mapping its very nice.

Interesting you are finding the build weak for bosses with that level of investment. For me, sirus is the only boss that I still die to - every other boss basically gets melted in 1 or 2 seconds.
Dernière édition par tMShubar, le 14 juil. 2021 22:27:20
Looking at this build, I just logged in to say that it absolutely does not look budget friendly if Farrul's Fur is a requirement. It's usually 3-5+ ex average price which is like 1-2 weeks of farming for anyone who doesn't have 4000 hours logged and know the game inside out and sideways. And that's just a single piece of gear lol.

One example is in Ultimatum I hit level 86 before burning out on a Reap build, and I had the worst luck ever and didn't even have 1 exalt to my name after about a week of playing. Maybe some of the worst luck I've had in many leagues, so I guess it was an anomaly.. but still.

Solid build, but budget friendly it is not.

There are other cheaper ways to sustain frenzy earlier on for like 40-70c cost, since most people absolutely do not want to play cyclone til level 95 like you did lol. Cyclone is super boring after we've all played it how many times.

edit: for typos
Dernière édition par dizz, le 15 juil. 2021 03:56:00
"
AreWeReady a écrit :
Hey there, I haven't played for a while and just get back to the game, how could i upgrade my build ? Thanks

Pride res amulet like:

Better sword, can go mirror tier, higher PDPS Foil or just get a near perfect Paradoxica now that it's been heavily upgraded.

I have a foil I'll sell you after ultimatum rotates if you want:

Rare shield like:

Legacy Abyssus.

Some room for improvement across other gear as well. But those are the things I'd chase first.

Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 15 juil. 2021 19:11:14
How is this build looking for 3.15? I'm considering it as a starter, but I'm not sure how badly it got nuked
"
Aughyssul a écrit :
How is this build looking for 3.15? I'm considering it as a starter, but I'm not sure how badly it got nuked

it didn't get any targeted nerfs at all. all it got is the usual global nerfs to both flasks and support gems like all other builds and flicker got a 42% damage buff to the base damage and damage effectiveness.

keep in mind though that the starting point for flicker to have good damage is now much higher which means if you used to start flicker setup on my build with 50ex to get ~7-8M dps, now to get that same dps, you will likely spend around ~100ex or so (that's just an estimate of how bad the global damage nerf to all builds). and let's say that min-maxed (5-7 mirrors of investment) which used to get you to around ~80-100m dps, will not get you to about half that which will be around ~40m or so.

the damage nerf to flasks, flasks uptime, support gems is pretty drastic for all builds in the game tbh. BUT, compared to the state of other builds, my build is still looking very good. it will just need a higher starting point (investment wise) than before, and until then you can play any of the reworked shield skills or any other physical skill that you like if you know what you are doing, until you save up enough currency to switch to flicker and still have acceptable damage.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 21 juil. 2021 20:10:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires