[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Even the quickest Para is so damn slow though, I use this foil and haven't looked back.. Luda helped me craft it, I think I got a bit lucky though.

"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hello all.Really interesting and fun build. But as i am making my way to the end game gear (slowly :P) i can't get to fit all these reservations. Is it even possible in 3.14? If not what do you suggest as a setup?Hese is my gear.

Missing +1 strike tree.

Replace foil with paradoxica, check my reply to another poster for the 2 candidates.

You can't squeeze much more auras, not unless you get aul and the build require you to run "precision" as you gear up. "Precision" improve critical strike chance as the build obviously use critical damage, it also improve accuracy which the build is inherently low with.

I wouldn't replace the foil with a Paradoxica unless you're getting a really good one.

You can fit more aura's using a couple of different methods, but I would suggest your end goal just be: Aspect, Herald of Purity, Pride, L1 Precision (this can scale if you have spare mana), Flesh and Stone + Maim & Dread Banner. No Skitterbots.

1. -X% Reservation Enchant on Abyssus
2. Champion of the Cause
3. Reduced Pride Reservation Amulet, EX:

(have a few for sale if you need one to craft on or buy a finished one)
4. Socketed Gems have reduced Reservation Shield:

5. Annoint Charisma
6. Auls (not as good as most decent pride reservation amulets imo)
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 8 juin 2021 18:32:41
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hello all.Really interesting and fun build. But as i am making my way to the end game gear (slowly :P) i can't get to fit all these reservations. Is it even possible in 3.14? If not what do you suggest as a setup?Hese is my gear.

Missing +1 strike tree.

Replace foil with paradoxica, check my reply to another poster for the 2 candidates.

You can't squeeze much more auras, not unless you get aul and the build require you to run "precision" as you gear up. "Precision" improve critical strike chance as the build obviously use critical damage, it also improve accuracy which the build is inherently low with.

Thanks for the reply. I guess you mean the Tribal Fury cluster. Is +1 additional strike that important? I say that because i feel very comfortable mapping, it is really fast. But it lacks single target damage so i don't get how it would help there. As for the paradoxica i ll consider the expensive option if its a boost for the build. I guess that i ll have to ditch the skitterbots from the build as they cannot fit. Thanks for all the help :)
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :

Missing +1 strike tree.

I wouldn't replace the foil with a Paradoxica unless you're getting a really good one.

You can fit more aura's using a couple of different methods, but I would suggest your end goal just be: Aspect, Herald of Purity, Pride, L1 Precision (this can scale if you have spare mana), Flesh and Stone + Maim & Dread Banner. No Skitterbots.

1. -X% Reservation Enchant on Abyssus
2. Champion of the Cause
3. Reduced Pride Reservation Amulet, EX:

(have a few for sale if you need one to craft on or buy a finished one)
4. Socketed Gems have reduced Reservation Shield:

5. Annoint Charisma
6. Auls (not as good as most decent pride reservation amulets imo)

Hey thanks for the reply. My foil is around 615 pdps. I guess i could sell it for a good amount of ex and get a paradoxica with 230+pdps and chance to impale and actually save some currency. Do you believe that it would be a downgrade or an upgrade for the build?

I already use the auras you mentioned as the skitterbots could not fit. Maybe i ll level up the precision or spare the crafted mods on jewellry and instead of "-to mana cost of non channelling" use some other useful mod like life or increased damage.

For these changes i guess you mean in case i could not fit the auras you mentioned right? I actually have an amulet with "pride 25% reduced reservation" with charisma(that was the default when i bought it/maybe i could try to anoint frenetic) that i posted with my gear.

Any ideas on how to pump my single target dps? My plans are to replace melee splash with close combat( i don't know if i should try to fit brutality too). Then try to get awakened multistrike. Buy a watcher's eye with +2 impales( and something else that suits me). And replace sulphur flask with bottled faith. What should i focus on first?

Thanks for your help :)
Dernière édition par amax3, le 8 juin 2021 19:13:01
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hey thanks for the reply. My foil is around 615 pdps. I guess i could sell it for a good amount of ex and get a paradoxica with 230+pdps and chance to impale and actually save some currency. Do you believe that it would be a downgrade or an upgrade for the build?

I already use the auras you mentioned as the skitterbots could not fit. Maybe i ll level up the precision or spare the crafted mods on jewellry and instead of "-to mana cost of non channelling" use some other useful mod like life or increased damage.

For these changes i guess you mean in case i could not fit the auras you mentioned right? I actually have an amulet with "pride 25% reduced reservation" with charisma(that was the default when i bought it/maybe i could try to anoint frenetic) that i posted with my gear.

Any ideas on how to pump my single target dps? My plans are to replace melee splash with close combat( i don't know if i should try to fit brutality too). Then try to get awakened multistrike. Buy a watcher's eye with +2 impales( and something else that suits me). And replace sulphur flask with bottled faith. What should i focus on first?

Thanks for your help :)

Last I checked a 240-250'ish PDPS Paradoxica was on par with a 650 PDPS foil with T1 crit multi. So up to you there.

I would still focus on having 2x the mana cost of Flicker Strike as your unreserved pool. However much that would be for you.

I would go in the order of:

1. Awakened Multistrike
2. +2 Impale Watchers
3. Bottled Faith
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :

Furthermore, the min-max pob posted is already outdated as it is based on pre flesh and stone nerf, you can't do flicker with that little available mana pool. It also use some unrealistic configurations like how mobs or boss is "intimated", so you expect a 10% intimidation chance from melee physical support to happen 100% of the time? We don't use melee physical support now either. And so on....

Why do we not use melee phys support? Huge damage boost? What do you use instead?

Fortify support. The build pretty squishy, you lose about 10-15% dps but gain 20% damage reduction on hit. If you max level and gotten +2 strike glove, you could even fill up the rampart tree by dropping a life node.
"
amax3 a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :

Missing +1 strike tree.

Thanks for the reply. I guess you mean the Tribal Fury cluster. Is +1 additional strike that important? I say that because i feel very comfortable mapping, it is really fast. But it lacks single target damage so i don't get how it would help there. As for the paradoxica i ll consider the expensive option if its a boost for the build. I guess that i ll have to ditch the skitterbots from the build as they cannot fit. Thanks for all the help :)

+2 strike make a big difference to clear speed. Of course, you can skip the tree if you got a +2 strike glove.

Honestly, it is hard to tell if the expensive paradoxica is a boost or not.

Afterall, the build use critical damage and if your critical didn't proc, then, your damage will sucks.

Some would use "speed" to overcome that; the more you hit, the more chance you proc crit but the thing is we need to remember that no matter how "fast" we go, we cannot go faster than the frenzy allowed. There isn't trash mobs to refill your frenzy at some boss fights thus cat is your main source of frenzy.

IMO, I would rather get the cheap paradoxica, possibly max critical strike chance and physical damage %. Then whatever left of the sales of the foil to jewels like watcheye, additional impale do add significant damage.
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 8 juin 2021 23:04:34
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :

Fortify support. The build pretty squishy, you lose about 10-15% dps but gain 20% damage reduction on hit. If you max level and gotten +2 strike glove, you could even fill up the rampart tree by dropping a life node.

Hmm I use Fortify too, what is gem setup when you have fortify equipped?
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
"
Lu5ck a écrit :

Hmm I use Fortify too, what is gem setup when you have fortify equipped?

Flicker
Impale
Brutality
Melee Splash
Fortify
Multistrike
Ahh, you've got Melee Splash. I just recently got the +2 strike range gloves - so took Splash out permanently for Fortify (or Block Reduction if PvP)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires