[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
MirrorOfSin a écrit :
I`d like to see a budget version where you put the links to search the items with the stats needed and so on. And also would be nice to tell us what to upgrade first, how much would cost and stuff like that. Other than that, that foil is around 100 ex so is pretty hard to get it, plus are more other key items required. Cheers !!

sure, will try to make a budget version soon but... keep in mind this is a min-maxed build and a budget version will actually be hard to achieve cause some expensive pieces are mandatory. will also provide links to items on trade site as u said!
Well now is a great build post. I`ll test it out to see how it will perform. I hope i`ll be able to do t16 maps with ease without investing 400 ex in it yet.
Here i am right now :
https://pastebin.com/wu7qjJWA

Now i experienced some problems with mana leech so i had to gave up on some life to get another jwl socket to put a jwl with mana leech, and i also anointed sovereignty on amulet.
The dps is good so far but i`ll get the Paradoxica Vaal Rapier as soon as possible. The double damage + multi sounds good to me.

Should i keep +1 melee strike range + melee damage on amulet or should i change it to non-channeling skills have -9 mana cost ?

As for my res, i`ll try to get more chaos res on gear because i got 1 shoted by boss in core map t15.

I had the herald of thunder auto bomber build, with 40 ex+ invstment in it before, i was doing maps fast but i was dying way too much.
With this build i have 4.2k hp right now and i feel immortal.
How do you sustain frenzy charges on budget gear?
"
niino a écrit :

If you have aspect of the cat + Farrul's Fur = maximum frenzy charges and power charges all the time

You can craft the aspect of the cat on any gear as long you have a suffix open. The beast is 13c.
"
MirrorOfSin a écrit :
Here i am right now :
https://pastebin.com/wu7qjJWA

Now i experienced some problems with mana leech so i had to gave up on some life to get another jwl socket to put a jwl with mana leech, and i also anointed sovereignty on amulet.
The dps is good so far but i`ll get the Paradoxica Vaal Rapier as soon as possible. The double damage + multi sounds good to me.

Should i keep +1 melee strike range + melee damage on amulet or should i change it to non-channeling skills have -9 mana cost ?

As for my res, i`ll try to get more chaos res on gear because i got 1 shoted by boss in core map t15.

I had the herald of thunder auto bomber build, with 40 ex+ invstment in it before, i was doing maps fast but i was dying way too much.
With this build i have 4.2k hp right now and i feel immortal.

First of all glad you like the build! and the mana leech jewel is mandatory, so good that u got one. but, you don't really need Sovereignty anointed on ammy, you can change it to any dps node and and put -9 mana cost instead of the melee strike range/melee damage craft; also, you can remove the crafted life on ring and augment life on it, then craft another -9 mana cost. this will help a lot. on my endgame gear I have triple -9 mana cost crafted on jewelries with only 120 unreserved mana and I never run into any problems. So I believe even with just 2 crafted -9 mana, it will be fine. As for Chaos resistance, it's really important as I stated in my OP but it will cost a lot to switch to capped chaos res gear; but it's absolutely worth it. so go for it if you can, piece by piece. and If you decide to go for chaos res, don't forget to anoint Cleansed Thoughts on amulet.

Edit: And btw, I see you went right away for Disemboweling in your tree instead of Aggressive Bastion; so, I suggest unallocating Weathered Hunter and the 3 nodes behind it and putting those 4 points into Aggressive Bastion Cluster.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 19 juil. 2020 15:42:51
"
niino a écrit :

As MirrorOfSin said, you really need Aspect of the cat crafted on a piece of your gear and support it with Less duration support 20/20, and you also need Farrul's fur unique armour to maintain max frenzies all the time which isn't so cheap. it's probably the only expensive piece in the budget version.
"

I changed my ring, my amulet and the weapon.
I also changed the Weathered Hunter with Aggresive Bastion.

With -9 total mana cost on amulet it feels fine. I also changed the sovereignty with combat stamina for more hp, armor and regen (for now).

The dps with this weapon is insane compared to the other one.

And i also supported the aspect of the cat with less duration. It feels a lot better.

Next i plan to upgrade my belt and start serious farming :).

As i am now i can do awakeners on A8 easy, deathless. And to be honest i didn`t invest that much into the build. Compared to other builds that are expensive and are not that fun, i think this one is worth it.

Thank you for help and for the build aswell !!!

Got the belt aswell

"

As for Cleansed Thoughts, as far as i know, if you have negative chaos res will double that, so you will have more negative chaos res. If your chaos res is +20 will get to +40.

Dernière édition par MirrorOfSin, le 19 juil. 2020 18:05:08
"
MirrorOfSin a écrit :
"

I changed my ring, my amulet and the weapon.
I also changed the Weathered Hunter with Aggresive Bastion.

With -9 total mana cost on amulet it feels fine. I also changed the sovereignty with combat stamina for more hp, armor and regen (for now).

The dps with this weapon is insane compared to the other one.

And i also supported the aspect of the cat with less duration. It feels a lot better.

Next i plan to upgrade my belt and start serious farming :).

As i am now i can do awakeners on A8 easy, deathless. And to be honest i didn`t invest that much into the build. Compared to other builds that are expensive and are not that fun, i think this one is worth it.

Thank you for help and for the build aswell !!!

Good for you! keep up the good work. biggest upgrade u'll ever see would be the +600 pdps sword with +55% or more to crit multi but that's super expensive :D. anyway if you ever reached a point in which you feel you have too much damage and need even more tankiness, switch from Abyssus helm to Crown of the Inward Eye with flicker enchant or buy a good high ilvl base with flicker enchant and craft it yourself with life, chaos res, 9% increased physical damage taken to enemies. and good luck on your journey, Exile!
Edit: Btw you tree isn't optimal now that you got a paradoxica with 18% impale chance.
this is the tree you should be using https://pastebin.com/JhDmhv0W
remove Swift Skewering and all the points behind it, also remove Proficiency (30 dex node) and the +10 dex small passive u r taking, then allocate more life(Barbarism Node or Bloodless, whatever u prefer), and take the 2nd +1 frenzy node on the far right of the tree, also go for Versatility for more dex, int, and accuracy.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 19 juil. 2020 18:22:58
"

Done !

Had to choose Barbarism over Bloodless to cap my res.

For now, i think is more than decent...

Thx again !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires