[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Just created these in standard. Anyone interested?
Hello ! if you ask me briefly for a gem compilation you would describe to me what is the best damaging and defensive assembly in your flicker strike build because I looked at your characters and didn’t align on it in advance thank you!
Hello everyone,

have a small question about my frenzy charges. I usually have no trouble with any content whatsoever but every now and then this happens (made a small clip):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyr7cZFfnfo

as you can see (at around 30% boss hp) I totally run out of frenzy charges (Switched to blood stance because boss, have 100% hit, 4 max frenzy charges).

How can I prevent on getting sucked down so "fast" every now and then? What am I lacking? Or is this a "usual" experience for flicker strike players?

PS:
I usually switch to Ryslatha's Coil when doing bosses, and still encounter these issues.

I do not think im lacking mana or anything, if anyone is interested, check my character: ELP_SEIZURE_INTENSIFIES

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/X2SYST/characters

Dernière édition par X2SYST, le 7 juin 2021 04:47:43
"
NemetGabor a écrit :
Hello ! if you ask me briefly for a gem compilation you would describe to me what is the best damaging and defensive assembly in your flicker strike build because I looked at your characters and didn’t align on it in advance thank you!

I am using
Flicker
Impale
Brutality
Melee Splash
Fortify
Multistrike

You could switch Melee Splash to Close combat for even more dps on boss fight, but that will require you to chroma for 3G3R. I usually just stay on melee splash and toggle sand/blood stance for boss.

"
X2SYST a écrit :
Hello everyone,

have a small question about my frenzy charges. I usually have no trouble with any content whatsoever but every now and then this happens (made a small clip):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyr7cZFfnfo

as you can see (at around 30% boss hp) I totally run out of frenzy charges (Switched to blood stance because boss, have 100% hit, 4 max frenzy charges).

How can I prevent on getting sucked down so "fast" every now and then? What am I lacking? Or is this a "usual" experience for flicker strike players?

PS:
I usually switch to Ryslatha's Coil when doing bosses, and still encounter these issues.

I do not think im lacking mana or anything, if anyone is interested, check my character: ELP_SEIZURE_INTENSIFIES

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/X2SYST/characters

You followed the guide really closely...

1. Rare foil sucks, paradoxica simply do more damage due to "double damage"
2. Get anomalous flicker to have faster CD
3. Your tree is missing the +1 strike
4. Anoint "Frenetic" or get a Frenzy+Strike cat glove.
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 7 juin 2021 18:07:44
Hello all.Really interesting and fun build. But as i am making my way to the end game gear (slowly :P) i can't get to fit all these reservations. Is it even possible in 3.14? If not what do you suggest as a setup?Hese is my gear.

@Lu5ck

first of all thanks for the tipps and the answer, I already had the paradoxica and the +1 in the tree was a bit squishy and changed to endurance charges instead, could sell my foil and retry it withy a paradoxica (did not have the impale on it the last time). Thought my foil would outperform the paradoxica (520 pdps) and the guide creator had a foil in the min-max section so I thought it would be fine.

now to your points:

1. like I said, thought my 520dps foil would outperform a paradoxica
2. will buy it now
3. thought the 4 points to get the +1 strike would not be great since the maplcear with melee splash is more than enough, also +1 strike is not relevant for bossing or am I completely wrong here?
4. currently rolling a pair of these in garden, have a magic imprint with +2melee strike range and +1 max frenze charge which I am hoping to come out good.

Am I correct on my 3. take? Never played flicker before so in my conclusion +1 strike is not THAT relevant for keeping up frenzy charges in boss fights, it only benefits from clearing which is insane enough with out it. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am always open for critique and as soon I have flipped my foil I will try out paradoxica again!
"
X2SYST a écrit :
@Lu5ck

first of all thanks for the tipps and the answer, I already had the paradoxica and the +1 in the tree was a bit squishy and changed to endurance charges instead, could sell my foil and retry it withy a paradoxica (did not have the impale on it the last time). Thought my foil would outperform the paradoxica (520 pdps) and the guide creator had a foil in the min-max section so I thought it would be fine.

now to your points:

2. will buy it now
3. thought the 4 points to get the +1 strike would not be great since the maplcear with melee splash is more than enough, also +1 strike is not relevant for bossing or am I completely wrong here?
4. currently rolling a pair of these in garden, have a magic imprint with +2melee strike range and +1 max frenze charge which I am hoping to come out good.

Am I correct on my 3. take? Never played flicker before so in my conclusion +1 strike is not THAT relevant for keeping up frenzy charges in boss fights, it only benefits from clearing which is insane enough with out it. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am always open for critique and as soon I have flipped my foil I will try out paradoxica again!

I too thought a foil would do damage until another poster reminded me to take a look at how "double damage" work.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Double_damage

With how double damage work, only the highest possible pdps (700~) foil could out damage a paradoxica and that also only if your pre-doubled damage is low. If you could afford at least 100ex on foil, then you likely able to min-max your jewels and enchantments to boost your damage.

Furthermore, the min-max pob posted is already outdated as it is based on pre flesh and stone nerf, you can't do flicker with that little available mana pool. It also use some unrealistic configurations like how mobs or boss is "intimated", so you expect a 10% intimidation chance from melee physical support to happen 100% of the time? We don't use melee physical support now either. And so on....

Anyway, there are two candidates for paradoxica.
Cheap
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/rlv9W07uQ

Expensive
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/6M4VD2dTG

The obvious difference is critical vs speed. On pob, you will see the latter do more effective dps but having lesser average damage which means more rng damage.

I saw that you have 7 points left, if I am looking at the correct character. The +1 strike tree does have melee damage boost.

On the contradictory, +1 strike is great additional to map clear. The "splash" only occur at that "one" target you hit. The +1 strike allow you to create additional splash point.

PS: You could create a shop thread to list your foil while still keep using it to play.
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 8 juin 2021 14:59:15
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hello all.Really interesting and fun build. But as i am making my way to the end game gear (slowly :P) i can't get to fit all these reservations. Is it even possible in 3.14? If not what do you suggest as a setup?Hese is my gear.

Missing +1 strike tree.

Replace foil with paradoxica, check my reply to another poster for the 2 candidates.

You can't squeeze much more auras, not unless you get aul and the build require you to run "precision" as you gear up. "Precision" improve critical strike chance as the build obviously use critical damage, it also improve accuracy which the build is inherently low with.
Dernière édition par Lu5ck, le 8 juin 2021 14:28:22
"
Lu5ck a écrit :

Furthermore, the min-max pob posted is already outdated as it is based on pre flesh and stone nerf, you can't do flicker with that little available mana pool. It also use some unrealistic configurations like how mobs or boss is "intimated", so you expect a 10% intimidation chance from melee physical support to happen 100% of the time? We don't use melee physical support now either. And so on....

Why do we not use melee phys support? Huge damage boost? What do you use instead?
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
X2SYST a écrit :
@Lu5ck

now to your points:

2. will buy it now

I too thought a foil would do damage until another poster reminded me to take a look at how "double damage" work.
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Double_damage

With how double damage work, only the highest possible pdps (700~) foil could out damage a paradoxica and that also only if your pre-doubled damage is low. If you could afford at least 100ex on foil, then you likely able to min-max your jewels and enchantments to boost your damage.

Anyway, there are two candidates for paradoxica.
Cheap
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/rlv9W07uQ

Expensive
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/6M4VD2dTG

The obvious difference is critical vs speed. On pob, you will see the latter do more effective dps but having lesser average damage which means more rng damage.

I saw that you have 7 points left, if I am looking at the correct character. The +1 strike tree does have melee damage boost.

On the contradictory, +1 strike is great additional to map clear. The "splash" only occur at that "one" target you hit. The +1 strike allow you to create additional splash point.

PS: You could create a shop thread to list your foil while still keep using it to play.

Thanks for the help man, especially with the "sell foil" tip, I absolutely forgot doing that and stood around afk for hours. Will do that tomorrow!

The 7 skillpoints should be a bug, all my skillpoints are currently "set" and I will change them soon to test that out as well!

Also huge thanks for linking these foils, will start with the cheaper ones and as soon I sell my foil I can buy the expensive ones!

Have a nice day man, really appreciate your help.

//EDIT:

Bought a ~200 dps para from your "cheap" list and tested a map. I cant believe that the difference would be so much that I can notice it, but damn, its way smoother already. Will try out anomalour flicker strike as well tonight and see how it performs.

Will change my Mark of the Elder late as well I think, will see what I can get there.
Dernière édition par X2SYST, le 8 juin 2021 17:29:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires