[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

POB dps went from 30m to 15m for me (With already changed support gems).

BTW impale gem is so bad now, with 79% chance to impale it's not even worth slotting in dps wise.

I don't have an additional impale hits watcher's eye, but even with that it's worse than other supports in POB.

Also maim linked to flesh and stone has increased mana reservation now while flicker strike skill cost is higher.

Dernière édition par Sorafina, le 22 juil. 2021 09:01:37
Does the Ascendancy node ”Outmatch and Outlast” work well while levelling to help with generating charges before you get Farrul’ Fur?
this post says 3.15 but it says 3.13 and 3.14 in the pob
Dont do this under a minimum of 50ex Budget. Even then its far from godlike or supreme tanky.
"
Smoudini a écrit :
Dont do this under a minimum of 50ex Budget. Even then its far from godlike or supreme tanky.

could you post here your 50 ex gear please?
Hey guys, i have a problem. the thing is with 3.15 they've increased the mana cost of gems, and it looks like that -27 mana cost to non-channelling spells is not enough, since the total mana cost of Flicker Strike is 46 now with 6 link, and it just wont cover it. What do you use to make it work?
Hello, which amulet is better? Rare or Aul's?
"
Lele199919 a écrit :
Hey guys, i have a problem. the thing is with 3.15 they've increased the mana cost of gems, and it looks like that -27 mana cost to non-channelling spells is not enough, since the total mana cost of Flicker Strike is 46 now with 6 link, and it just wont cover it. What do you use to make it work?

I've played my build this league and did all content with it just fine except the feared (didn't try yet) I did more than 15 a9 sirus this league and couple cortex, blah blah. they are all fine. currently have like ~10-12m dps with full dps gems. can't even remember lol. I just got burnt out so fast this time. Also I did all that on 46 mana flicker just fine, just lately i've been using x1 -7 mana on one of my rings cause I needed to fit vitality in my setup for my watcher's eye. you can check my profile and check the current setup i'm using. it's capable of doing all content except "the feared" and 100% deli maps t16+ unless u will get a HH.

PS: they reverted all mana multiplier changes (at least for all the gems that flicker uses) it has always been 46 mana without the -7 mana mods on anything.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 13 août 2021 14:29:09
"
abdemon a écrit :
Hello, which amulet is better? Rare or Aul's?

a rare with 25% less reservation for pride alongside other useful mods like flat phys, multi, crit chance, etc.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 13 août 2021 14:28:17
"
Smoudini a écrit :

that is true, after all the nerfs, switching to flicker just as an entry point requires at least 35-45ex of investment. otherwise, stay as cyclone till u can gear up more. before 3.15, switching to flicker required only ~15-18ex but now it's at least double that amount. then u will start upgrading from there for more damage and survavibility.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires