[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
FabitoAndres a écrit :
Nice build loving it so far.

Just one question: Is it possible to run Pride, Herald of Purity, Precision (lowlvl), Aspect of the cat and Dread bannar together without Farrul and Aul's Amulet? Already have enlighten level 4, and im running right now with Pride, HoP, Precision, Aspect of the Cat and don't have enough mana left for Dread Banner.

Thanks a lot !

Yes, grab a Circle of Guilt with HoP increased buff effect and reduced reserve and the best implicits you can afford, pride reduced reserve on amulet, i simply flat phys essence spammed til i got pride reducer and went from there, still pretty basic but I have no mana issues. I do have dread banner on its own level 4 enlighten. 2 other notes, you can essence spam reduced reservation on an elder helmet til you get nearby enemies take increased dmg, or use something like Alpha's howl if you are comfortable with your dmg minus abyssus. Cheers and good luck.

Without Farrul's though? Not and keep AoC. You can do without the farrul's but no way you're squeezing in full price AoC....
Dernière édition par ThriveInDark, le 20 mai 2021 22:28:47
I've invested around 15ex but (I don't know if I am callculating it right), I have only ~1.7M dps. Some fights with bosses takes years, as well as with some rare monsters.
Could someone look at my build, and tell me if I'm missing something important?

@edit
I've made some changes to the build, now I'm sitting on around 3M DPS.
Further steps I've planned:
-getting entlighten lvl 4 so I can use maim in auras setup
-upgrading main gems to 21/20 or awakened versions

https://pastebin.com/mtBYPwQH

So far so good :D

Single target dps is pretty nice, but I feel I'm lacking clearing speed. Should I change one of my main gems to Meele splash? And if so, which one should it be?
Dernière édition par mordSlowik, le 22 mai 2021 13:04:17
"
mordSlowik a écrit :
I've invested around 15ex but (I don't know if I am callculating it right), I have only ~1.7M dps. Some fights with bosses takes years, as well as with some rare monsters.
Could someone look at my build, and tell me if I'm missing something important?

@edit
I've made some changes to the build, now I'm sitting on around 3M DPS.
Further steps I've planned:
-getting entlighten lvl 4 so I can use maim in auras setup
-upgrading main gems to 21/20 or awakened versions

https://pastebin.com/mtBYPwQH

So far so good :D

Single target dps is pretty nice, but I feel I'm lacking clearing speed. Should I change one of my main gems to Meele splash? And if so, which one should it be?

yeah for clearing swap melee phys to splash and then bosses swap in melee phys. then eventually you will get +strike skill targets gloves, or tribal fury in tree etc, which will make that less necessary. Though you will also at that point do so much dmg without melee phys in anyway that the clear becomes insane. You can also swap Fortify to Close Combat later for more dps when you feel you dont need as much tankiness, it is a very significant dmg boost
Dernière édition par ThriveInDark, le 22 mai 2021 21:56:47
Hello guys.

I am a new player, this is my second league in POE. Been following this build and having a blast.

This is what i managed to do so far: https://pastebin.com/5jpeKWGt
I switch Melee Splash for Close Combat for big bosses.

I have failed to kill Maven, Sirus A8 and Shaper. I think I need to learn the fights better.

Since I got a watchers with Clarity i swapped out Second Wind for it and also I anointed Charisma. Running on 48 free mana and a 28 Mana Cost of Flicker. I have no problems so far sustaining Flicker. As far as I can say.

I've reached an advanced point of the build so I came here to ask for advices for further development.

Did I do anything wrong ? What is my next step ?

My feeling is I should upgrade:

- weapon
- rings
- boots
- gloves

Dunno the order thou or if I am missing anything more important.

Thank you for the guide. Having a blast with it.

p.s.

Trialmaster: - Stand in the stone circles !
Flickerstrike - Yea...right...

Delve: - Follow the cart !
Flickerstrike: - Yea...right...

So was looking at watchers eye and should I do the double pride or pride and precision? (I would be getting the Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits and attack speed or chance to impale and impales you inflict etc) Thanks for the feedback in advance!

(Also I use the para with a chance to Impale if that makes a difference.)
"
chefhydro24 a écrit :
So was looking at watchers eye and should I do the double pride or pride and precision? (I would be getting the Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits and attack speed or chance to impale and impales you inflict etc) Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Edit: Or would phy. dmg with pride be better to pair with the inflict 2 additional hits. Have about 60-70 exalts I can spend on it.
"
chefhydro24 a écrit :

Edit: Or would phy. dmg with pride be better to pair with the inflict 2 additional hits. Have about 60-70 exalts I can spend on it.

If the double pride can replace the gem, why not but I don't think the % is high enough to replace the gem so......yea
"
curcubitator a écrit :
Hello guys.

I am a new player, this is my second league in POE. Been following this build and having a blast.

This is what i managed to do so far: https://pastebin.com/5jpeKWGt
I switch Melee Splash for Close Combat for big bosses.

I have failed to kill Maven, Sirus A8 and Shaper. I think I need to learn the fights better.

Since I got a watchers with Clarity i swapped out Second Wind for it and also I anointed Charisma. Running on 48 free mana and a 28 Mana Cost of Flicker. I have no problems so far sustaining Flicker. As far as I can say.

I've reached an advanced point of the build so I came here to ask for advices for further development.

Did I do anything wrong ? What is my next step ?

My feeling is I should upgrade:

- weapon
- rings
- boots
- gloves

Dunno the order thou or if I am missing anything more important.

Thank you for the guide. Having a blast with it.

p.s.

Trialmaster: - Stand in the stone circles !
Flickerstrike - Yea...right...

Delve: - Follow the cart !
Flickerstrike: - Yea...right...

The impale noticeable not 100% and your paradoxica noticeable lack impale, so yea....
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
"
chefhydro24 a écrit :

If the double pride can replace the gem, why not but I don't think the % is high enough to replace the gem so......yea

No reason to go Double Pride unless you don't run Precision. % Attack Damage with precision is the exact same and % damage with pride and typically 20-30 ex cheaper.
Want to sell some stuff if anyone is on the market:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires