[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

One thing incredible annoying.
Flicker strike stop casting very often on boss or other alone mobs.
And its no mana leak or smt, cause its cant start with full mana, but started if im go several step in any direction.
It's totally f$$$ed up me, my DPS on boss 1/3 or 1/5 of dps on packs cause f$$$ng flicker just stop working every f###ng second!!
WTF? Why its works so bad? How i can improve this?

I tried googling it and found advices to move the cursor around the character, but it does not help or help not very much, its still stop damgaing every times and not want to start again till im move.
Dernière édition par iunewind, le 19 févr. 2021 04:50:43
"
Ellipsies a écrit :
Hi, thanks for the build, really enjoying it. I'm at the point where I start making enough currency for transitioning into the end game. Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/ti168QY3.
Can you guys help with which of these upgrade that would bring my single target DPS up the most? I have around 50ex to play with right now.
- Watcher's eyes with impale chance, and impale with pride
- Aul's rising with pride reserve no mana
- Better 1h weapon
Also, I'm looking to get a white socket on my chest for close combat.
Do I swap flicker strike with Vaal double strike on bosses like Sirius, Maven, Shaper? Thanks for any help :)

I haven't tried maven, but I killed both sirus and shaper with flicker, and it was not a really good experience. At shaper, with flicker you'll lose ability to hit him while he casts beam(because you'll flick into beam), and on sirus you also can end up in bad place at last phase with rotating beams.
And for the next upgrade, I can only give advice like "try yourself in pob". BTW, you haven't taken acuity, ant that's 5% more dps in your case.
"
iunewind a écrit :
One thing incredible annoying.
Flicker strike stop casting very often on boss or other alone mobs.
And its no mana leak or smt, cause its cant start with full mana, but started if im go several step in any direction.
It's totally f$$$ed up me, my DPS on boss 1/3 or 1/5 of dps on packs cause f$$$ng flicker just stop working every f###ng second!!
WTF? Why its works so bad? How i can improve this?

I tried googling it and found advices to move the cursor around the character, but it does not help or help not very much, its still stop damgaing every times and not want to start again till im move.

Probably you are not holding down flicker key, because it will not stop if you have key down and available charges. Or you are clicking "move" during cast, it can also stop flicker in order to move somewhere.
"
theio666 a écrit :
I haven't tried maven, but I killed both sirus and shaper with flicker, and it was not a really good experience. At shaper, with flicker you'll lose ability to hit him while he casts beam(because you'll flick into beam), and on sirus you also can end up in bad place at last phase with rotating beams.
And for the next upgrade, I can only give advice like "try yourself in pob". BTW, you haven't taken acuity, ant that's 5% more dps in your case.

Thanks, I specced out of Bannerman to spec in Acuity and get some more life. Once I hit 97, I can spec back into Bannerman and get Acuity. I'm not very experienced when it comes to PoB, but I'll try replacing some gears into my PoB to see which one give me the most. I also forgot that I could be upgrading my gloves with strike skill +1 to save me some points as well.
Hello,

I'm using this build and it really has a very satisfying gameplay.

However, I feel that I still cannot use the full potential of this build and would like your help to know where I can be improving and what is wrong with my build.

I am also lost in the gems, this means confused to understand what is the setup. Could you help me with that?

Thank you !

PoB Fork: https://pastebin.com/ME3izaBP
"
Ellipsies a écrit :
"
theio666 a écrit :

Thanks, I specced out of Bannerman to spec in Acuity and get some more life. Once I hit 97, I can spec back into Bannerman and get Acuity. I'm not very experienced when it comes to PoB, but I'll try replacing some gears into my PoB to see which one give me the most. I also forgot that I could be upgrading my gloves with strike skill +1 to save me some points as well.

I wish I can help with aul's amulet, but I'm myself not understanding what should I improve next, amulet(rare or aul), or go for some rare foil...I'm actually thinking about respecking in some other build, I'm not really satisfied with current dps and need to swap gem to be able to kill bosses, I failed uber elder(tried it with flicker) and not sure if pouring anouther 100+ex into build will make it really better :(
Selling stuff

"
theio666 a écrit :

Probably you are not holding down flicker key, because it will not stop if you have key down and available charges. Or you are clicking "move" during cast, it can also stop flicker in order to move somewhere.

There is no any problem with packs, flicker works lika a charm, problem on sole target (on boss). So no, its not because im hold wrong key or smt.

Its really problem. Most of my deaths beacuse flicker stop working.

Im also fil no difference when it was 4 frenzy charges (now) and when it was 5 (some days ago before im buy Unnatural instinct and respec passive for 5th frenzy). In both variants (4 or 5 charge) flicker stopped on boss all the time.
@iunewind: it really sounds like a user error dude...you might just have to learn what you personally need to do in order to keep attacking bosses. As others have said, your gems and gear are fine and flicker does not just stop on its own for anyone else, except if you are doing something wrong with your mouse/keyboard.

At least for me, I can't just "hold down" flicker strike. I also need to somewhat track the boss with my mouse. Doesn't have to be super accurate but my mouse basically needs to be constantly moving if the boss is moving.
Hey, I'm almost done with the build, need few more things, watcher, belt, jewel awakened multi and potions. The build looks great !
I'm thinking about getting replica farrul, is it worth it?
And maybe hh after i get the basic items.
Anyway this is what i got so far, i need to change few thing like ring and boots for better ones, but for now just to play it will do.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires