[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Extremely rewarding build, having immense fun. I am still miles behind the optimal gear setup but slowly getting better.

Here's my Pbin, any suggestions welcome https://pastebin.com/SPQmkWz4

@Ludafish

Amazing gear mate, grats! A question; how do you generate rage for Berserk?
Dernière édition par NaineNoire, le 17 févr. 2021 05:47:27
"
theio666 a écrit :
Anybody used divergent flicker strike? I heard it had some desync bugs in the previous league, was it fixed?

Soo, I finally decided to fully respec into this build(and stop to run like idiot relying solely on HH to clear maps with flicker), and I got some questions:
0) Still relevant question about divergent flicker, tho I'll probably just test myself later.
1) Accuracy. I have hit chance 97% without ice golem and 100% with ice golem hit chance without any jewelry. Isn't it enough, so I can not bother with searching accuracy on jewelry?
2) Mana management. A few days ago I finally unlocked elreon's craft, so I can get 3x -9 = -27, making flicker cost 25(22 for brutality instead of melee splash) mana, what mana pool should I look for? I need to know since that affects lvl of precision i'd use, and it can go even higher with usage of enlighten lvl 4, which probably will allow lvl 5? precision, and capping accuracy with just precision...
3) Lethal Pride. I've read FAQ, and still not really understand, what should I divine it for, never used timeless jewels before...
4) Gems. I didn't get from the guide, are we using ice golem in the end? And if we are, what way of summoning is better - CWDT or COC in shield?

Thanks for the advice in advance, pob with my current gear and tree(I modified it a little for my taste): https://pastebin.com/DvdjU5hn
And just current gear, still no jewelry since I'm thinking about needed mods on it.
Spoiler

edit: got these because any good jewelry costs 20+ ex...
Spoiler

Dernière édition par theio666, le 17 févr. 2021 12:05:56
"
NaineNoire a écrit :
Extremely rewarding build, having immense fun. I am still miles behind the optimal gear setup but slowly getting better.

Here's my Pbin, any suggestions welcome https://pastebin.com/SPQmkWz4

@Ludafish

Amazing gear mate, grats! A question; how do you generate rage for Berserk?

I don't. I'm cheesin DPS to keep up with everyone else doing it on POE Ninja.:D
A noble pursuit :)

Here's latest Pbin - https://pastebin.com/CcpAUgnU

As a priority, I aim for a 40% Flicker enchant on helmet (15-18 ex) and an Awakened MS (25+ ex). Any Foil substantially better than the Paradoxica belongs to the stratosphere in terms of cost - in my case).

Similar story for Pride, Aul's is 25 ex + and it will mess up my stats to boot. Your way with the rare Amu + shield mana res discount seems a viable alternative.
Dernière édition par NaineNoire, le 17 févr. 2021 13:57:59
"
NaineNoire a écrit :
how do you generate rage for Berserk?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chainbreaker
Lethal Pride (under Akoya) will let you do that by allocating any transformed keystone in range.
It's a nice boost on Bosses.
Dernière édition par Outrage91, le 17 févr. 2021 16:33:39
Got about 200 ex to spend. Would that be enough to get a high-end equipment? And would the eq work for both flicker and cyclone if i want to switch gems?
Cyclone is not a strike skill, so you would go for a slightly different gear/tree. You can easily swap out for double strike if you want to do that (Blazer mentions he does that for maven).

You can go pretty far with that budget It won't be 6t1 every slot though. The most important thing is the farrul's fur (replica is luxury, only get it when the rest of your gear is good) and a good foil ~590+ dps imo (the more the better and also the more expensive). Watcher's eye, abyssus, bottled faith are very big boosts aswell and so is awakened multistrike. After these are set look at the recommended gloves. Boots and jewellery you can use to fix your resists and accuracy for starters before upgrading into bigger dmg jewellery.
Dernière édition par Outrage91, le 17 févr. 2021 18:59:18
"
NaineNoire a écrit :
A noble pursuit :)

Here's latest Pbin - https://pastebin.com/CcpAUgnU

As a priority, I aim for a 40% Flicker enchant on helmet (15-18 ex) and an Awakened MS (25+ ex). Any Foil substantially better than the Paradoxica belongs to the stratosphere in terms of cost - in my case).

Similar story for Pride, Aul's is 25 ex + and it will mess up my stats to boot. Your way with the rare Amu + shield mana res discount seems a viable alternative.

I would pull awakened multistrike to the front of priorities. The difference it makes is almost night and day vs. an Abyssus Enchant.

You can pull off adding in Herald of Purity without the shield if you just go for a 25-30% reduced pride res amulet. The addition -% reservation on the shield really just opens up addition DPS/Accuracy from Precision which is very specific to the build Mekrat and myself are on.

I don't think a decent (not 5x T1's, but useable) Amulet with -% pride res would be too hard or expensive to craft.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 17 févr. 2021 19:16:26
hello guys,

first of all, thanks for the amazing guide. I changed my character from a oni-goroshi slayer to this flicker strike build because i needed some way of not dieing constantly. Im still fixing gear but i have some questions:
when i play on the pob and select Tribal fury, my dps doesnt go up at all, no idea why. Is it worth it, skilling tribal fury over disembowling or forceful skewering before i have the gloves?

Im still not running the herald of purity/skitterbots setup, because i havent finished my amulet yet.

Can you give me advice, on what to fix next? at this moment im trying to craft an amulet with pride mana reservation and dmg per 15 str. The gloves are a bit of a soft brick so i will try to sell them once i fixed the resistance on them and try again to get the +1 strike or +1 max frenzy charges.

KR!
"
AmocktheKing a écrit :
hello guys,

first of all, thanks for the amazing guide. I changed my character from a oni-goroshi slayer to this flicker strike build because i needed some way of not dieing constantly. Im still fixing gear but i have some questions:
when i play on the pob and select Tribal fury, my dps doesnt go up at all, no idea why. Is it worth it, skilling tribal fury over disembowling or forceful skewering before i have the gloves?

Im still not running the herald of purity/skitterbots setup, because i havent finished my amulet yet.

Can you give me advice, on what to fix next? at this moment im trying to craft an amulet with pride mana reservation and dmg per 15 str. The gloves are a bit of a soft brick so i will try to sell them once i fixed the resistance on them and try again to get the +1 strike or +1 max frenzy charges.

KR!

Tribal fury just for clearspeed, it does nothing in a single enemy DPS scenario.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires