[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Can someone explain why i'm running out of frenzy charges on boss fight? I tried everything you said. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/2zifT4U2

@bandecot: you need at least 4 frenzy charges to out-time the farrul cycle
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
@bandecot: you need at least 4 frenzy charges to out-time the farrul cycle

I have 4 charges, i got +1 on the tree
yea i missed the one on the bottom of the tree (i take the one on the right side).

Are you sure you are running out of frenzy charges and not running out of mana? In order to sustain flickers against a single target, you need at least one jewel with mana steal which I don't see that you have.

Also, once you sort out the mana steal you can probably drop swift affliction out of your gloves. Less Duration alone should be plenty
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 19 févr. 2021 20:42:07
Hey, I was wondering : Anyone playing the cyclone version ? Wanted to know what the min/max cyclone version looks like
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
yea i missed the one on the bottom of the tree (i take the one on the right side).

Are you sure you are running out of frenzy charges and not running out of mana? In order to sustain flickers against a single target, you need at least one jewel with mana steal which I don't see that you have.

Also, once you sort out the mana steal you can probably drop swift affliction out of your gloves. Less Duration alone should be plenty

Thanks for the help, I think i solved. I put +1 frenzy on the amulet. Now i have 5 frenzy charges.
Problem shouldnt be the extra frenzy charge though, 4 is all you need to beat the cycle. Since you were also using swift affliction, you really only needed 3. The problem is going to be mana since flicker uses so much. Its basically necessary to have a source of mana leech or else you cannot keep flicker running.
Hello,

I'm using this build and it really has a very satisfying gameplay.

However, I feel that I still cannot use the full potential of this build and would like your help to know where I can be improving and what is wrong with my build.

I am also lost in the gems, this means confused to understand what is the setup. Could you help me with that?

Thank you !

PoB Fork: https://pastebin.com/ME3izaBP
Adding close combat to my flicker strike increased my DPS by about 100k while in the end game flicker strike, it boosts DPS by like 20+mil. Does anyone know why is that?
"
Ellipsies a écrit :
Adding close combat to my flicker strike increased my DPS by about 100k while in the end game flicker strike, it boosts DPS by like 20+mil. Does anyone know why is that?

Go in pob to configuration, "for effective DPS" and set any melee distance (lower than 15).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires